Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Crossdressers

Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina View Post
    When I am fully dressed I look and feel much younger.

Edwina
    I have the same feeling. & Maureen Welch - Chardonay Babe
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Wow, quite a bit of experience in this crowd. I've read that as a man gets older his testerone level drops while his estrogen level rises. This in conjunction with the "give a shit" factor (or lack of) probably provides a lot of explanation for how so many people are coming to grip's with the fact of how they prefer to dress rather than how society prefers them to dress.

my .02
    SG

As a young'un on this post at 53, will you take me seriously?

I do notice that as I get older, and am more secure job wise, status wise, money wise, that I am more open about my CDing. I am not as worried about what others think, or will think. What others think of me has less and less bearing on what is important in my life.

I also accept myself as what I am.

I told my wife 2.5 years ago, and now she has agreed to tell the kids. Once they know, it's all downhill! Wheee!

No more hiding! Well, except at work until I get the magic retirement number in 2 years!

Hugz, Lori

I am 55. I can't imagine ever giving up one of the major passions of my life. I hope to die with my heels on! (Wouldn't that be a shock to whomever found me? LOL!)

Jenny

I am not a senior yet at 47 yrs old peaple tell me I look about 30, so I look young for my age, when enfemme I look as young. I have noticed that the older a crossdresser is they seem to pass easier and some of them are very pretty. I admire the senior crossdressers in the community of crossdressing. You all had to keep it under wraps for tooo many years when you were younger. As I get older the desire to dress and live as a woman gets much stronger. I will be going 24/7 within the year if all goes as planned both financially, and physically. I definately want to live my senior years as a woman.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    There's plenty of older trannies about.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I will be 65 in Jan. and have been dressing since my teens and have no urge to quit now. My wife knows and supports me.

Just turned 63 and dressing is more a part of my life sence retiring. Wife retiring in Oct. may put a damper on that.
    Susann_Gardener

Sissy

There are quite a few of us mature gals here. We are having fun and are not showing any signs of slowing down. Last year at Diva Las Vegas I noticed I was not the only gal there with naturally gray hair. Being who I am is wonderful and all I see is it getting better.

Eileen

Platinum Member
    way too soon i will be 50..... lol.......and this is one thing i can't see slowing down.......

I just turned 61 a few days ago. I feel as yound as ever except when climbing hills on my bike

Enjoying X-dressing even more now than twenty years ago... I must say that participation to forums such as this one has made a great change for me. I feel far better than I used to: less guilt, more confidence.

I now enjoy going out to restaurants with other girls. I'm almost addicted to going out to walk in the streets. Someting I only started to do a couple of years ago...

from France
    Eugenie

Senior Crossdressing

As Bobi Jean, I try to appear in my mid 40's, but in drab I am 57 yoa. the dressing has become increasingly enjoyable in the last couple of years and I see no end in sight nor do i anticipate any decrease in the desire.
    Interesting observation tho. I had noticed how many of us there are that claim to be in the mid to late 40's and had wondered at times, if that is the guy age or the lady age, as most of us are (I THINK) pretty much in girl mode while on the sight.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I didnt start fully dressing until l was 50 years old and now at 61 I know I will never ever stop. In fact, after retiring I live full time at home and just feel so good about it.

When I get older shaving my hair
    Many years from now
    Will you still be sending me pantyhose
    falsies, makeup I chose?
    If I'd been out till quarter to three
    Would you purge my stash?
    Will you still need me, will you still CD me
    When I'm sixty-four?

A new lease on life...

You would not expect a girl to reveal her age (that would be cruel and not polite), but since I started approaching maturity a whole new world has opened up to me which has made life great fun. I definitely expect to continue dressing and looking at life from another point of view, one that is much more appropriate to the way I feel now at this stage (perhaps the testosterone has dripped away, clearing a view of the sky).

Valerie

Wow! what wonderful posts and such beautiful avatars too. I turn 50 next year - and I am inspired by what has been said.

I have just turned 50 so I don't consider myself quite senior yet. My father is 75 and my grandfather passed 80, so I should have a lot of years of having fun.

60 and going since i was 3

I see my tg feelings changing but not going away. Still dressing every chance i get

Quote Originally Posted by Louise Morgan View Post
    I prefer the term Mature Crossdressers.
    Like Louise I prefer being described as a Mature Crossdresser. I am 57 with my next birthday in less than two weeks! Having started in my teens, my desire to dress and be feminine is much stronger these days.
    Last edited by Sally Gray; 09-12-2007 at 02:10 PM. Reason: typo
    Sally...xx

My flickr pages

I'm 66 but as my wife will attest to, I'll never grow up. Age is all in the mind and frankly I don't mind at all. As for dressing. That will never change. Too much enjoyment from it. to guit. Wife is not real excited with it but does help.So I guees I have it pretty good.

Love to all,

Susie Bear

Hi Sister

I joined this forum about a year ago, about the same time I started dressing full time.

So, I'm sixty years old, but feel like a girl, still growing and still learning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Marla View Post
    Im 60 and Ive been crossdressing regularly for 40 years! When I become Marla the thrill is still there. Make up is more of a challenge now but that's what its for isn't it? When Im male(yuk) I just look 60.
    I do have a question. What does 60 look like? Or any age for that matter. Never have figured that out.
    Susie Bear

Older CDer's

I am really encouraged. When I turned the big 6-0 this year I wondered what my future would hold. I am so happy to hear so many of you other older CDers commenting so positively. I look forward to many more "fem" times as the years roll by. I've found that the thing is to dress appropriate to the age.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Turned 62 this year and like a lot of the girls I started in my pre teen years. When you find something that makes you feel as good as this does, stick with it.

Senior Crossdresser

Will be 60 in a few weeks. My desire to dress has only increased. But now I wear longer skirts and lower heels. Plus it's starting to take longer to get ready.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN