Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Sissy Maids Out There?

Any Sissy Maids Out There?

I have been a on a French maid kick of late and I was wondering if there were any like minded gurls out there? I am sitting in my favorite club in my black satin maids dress, black parent thigh high boots and my new chestnut wig. The place is almost deserted and I just thought I would shout out for all the sissy servents that might be on the forum.
    [SIZE="2"]Tina D'Orsay
    Central Iowa

"Silence is golden,duct tape is silver."
    "You can never be to rich, to thin or wear too high heels."[/SIZE]

I too like the French maid uniforms. This spring I ordered one made to measure from an online store. It is purple and black and has 4 underskirts. I have worn it at a couple of parties and got only positive comments.

Hi Tina

Yes I love being a French maid- Black satin, petticoats,white apron, sheer nylons and 3 inch heels. Always dress up when cleaning the house.
    Hugs
    Amelia

Smile

Count me in. Thats just about all I like to wear when I dress up!!!!

Indeed, although my look sounds a bit more austere than the lovely outfits already described. I have a full-length "working" maid dress from White Swan, which I accessorize with a full-length black apron (that has "Priscilla ~ Queen of the Dessert" embroidered in pink across the top - a gift from my Mistress). I typically wear opaque black hosiery and low heels when dressed as a maid, as anything more delicate would probably be scuffed and ripped by my cleaning efforts.

It's my first post on the site– what better thread do it in than one that mentions my preferred mode of dress... sissy maids!

I do have to admit that I have a pink satin maids uniform hanging in the closet.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I am presently detained by the day's activities, so I can't respond as comprehensively as I would like to, but I can tell you that my primary motivation when in "maid mode" is the abrogation of the unpleasant sensation of narcissism that tends to creep up on me while en femme. There's nothing like having a toilet brush in hand and dust bunnies in your wig to counteract the dreadful diva syndrome. It's something of a justification, too-- I feel better about being dressed up when what I'm wearing is in sync with the activities I'm conducting– and if I can experience the pleasure of wearing stockings and heels and clean up the house at the same time, so much the better!

Emerging butterfly...
    I think many of us adopted the stereotype of the sexy, ultra-feminine French maid from movies. I remember as a young boy, being totally captivated by one on TV, prancing delicately about in her 4" heels & bending innocently, yet sooo seductively at the waist to "dust" something.
    Even at 5 years old I knew I wanted her, or wanted to be her- I just wanted!

So yes, I admit I've got a cute uniform in the closet.
    It seemed almost obligatory as a crossdresser (to me!) to have one, & I thought it'd be fun for pictures too... gotta get around to that. I really don't wear it much though, because I used to own a cleaning business & I've had more than enough "experience" already!
    I guess it can be fun for occasional BDSM games...

Bonjour,

Veronica

I too have a French Maid uniform. My wife made it for me, but I had to go to Fashion Fantasy to get a petticoat.

I've worn it to the club once, last halloween.
    DonnaT

Maids

Hi count me in on the maids uniform I love mine. Also would love to have someone tell me what to do. hehe

I'm rarely really a maid (too much of a brat for starters...) but I do love wearing a maids uniform, especially with stockings and frilly knickers

Great for fetish clubs as no one blinks an eyelid no matter what girly clothes you wear...even if I dress up as Supernany...

I love the idea of maid's uniforms, and I'd love to own one, but I would never want to actually BE a maid. I just hate cleaning I guess.

Banned Read only
    Mine is becoming a little old. I will pickup a new one tomorrow, at the Halloween store. Already picked one out.

[SIZE="3"]While I seriously dislike cleaning, I have always wanted a French Maid's outfit. I finally found and bought a black one just a month ago - complete with voluminous white petticoat and a darling little apron. I wear it with mini fishnet stockings and 3 1/2" black pumps.

As has been noted, it's NOT for cleaning. I LOVE it!
    [/SIZE]

Yes I do have a french maids uniform-I love it

I have a maid outfit also, with 5-inch heels. I need to become more fem looking to really pull it off like I want to with forms, wig, and make up.
    Nevertheless, I love it and it makes me feel great.

Zoey Dark
    I'm absolutely into the sissy maid thing! Maid uniforms are my absolute favorite... next to nurse uniforms.

In fact, my profile picture is of me in a maid uniform. :-]

to have one

I would love to have one, I have the heels, wig, stockings.

maids outfit

i have one i clean up around the house its fun i wish i could find a woman to clean her house while wearing it

I also enjoy wearing a maids uniform its so fem

Smile

I am looking for one but have not found any at a resonable price anyone have any good deals out there
    thank you.

I love them. That is one fantasy that i have. I am just waiting to buy an outfit. I don't want a cheap one though, i want a "real one"

Oh yes, I have my first French maid outfit for my Christmas present last year. Girl, Do I LOVE clealing the house in my stockings on and my gloves I got to go with it.

Silver Member
    I don't have any use for the maids outfit---it's just not Me--I am however looking to expand My domestic staff to include three more maids to the ones I already use---lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I have a black and white French maid outfit and a white petticoat and fishnet stockings last time I wore my wife was out of town and put it on first thing in the morning clean the house .