Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why do you all want to be crossdressers?

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I dont crossdress, I feel I am a female and want to express my female side, I love to experience those things, buying cute outfits, looking pretty experiencing the softer , gentle way of life, I wouldnt trade it for anything

Jennifer

Smile dressing

I just want to express my femm side also , it feels so natural
    being dressed as a woman .

It's my fav time .

Melissa

Why I crossdress.

I never felt right growing up as a male. Even from a very early age I have always worn some item of girls clothing, mainly underwear, although it caused some very close shaves at school. I wouldn't want to go back to dressing as a male now as I have a much better life as a female and certainly many more friends. I have always been feminine in appearance so passing as a female has never been a problem. My weight has always been kept in check so that I look every bit the part as possible. Why dress in drab male suits each day when you can have such a vast array of wonderful clothes as this. Life has never been so good and I look forward to getting out of bed each day. I have been CDing for so long that some of my female friends even ask me for tips on clothes and make-up, which only goes to boost my confidence even more. Life doesn't get much better than this.

I guess that becoming a crossdresser was sort of a natural progression for me ... But from the day I was born, I always wanted to be a BOY ... And I was a 100% roughneck BOY until I was 10 and 11 when everything started to change because of my developing "Girlie Tits"

All the boys at school made fun of me. They called me horrible names like "Mr. Tits," and "Jimmy Jugs." A few of the girls at school offered the "loan" oftheir bras ... My three older sisters made fun of me at home.
    And I didn't dare let anyone see me without a shirt and I couldn't go swimming anymore.

I guess the idea of wearing female clothes was planted in my mind when
    I was 13, and a friend's mother told me I needed a bra to keep my "titties" from bouncing.

One day, when I was home alone, I decided to see what wearing a bra would be like. And since there were four women in the house, I found a wide selection of bras to choose from. Just by rummaging thru the laundry hamper, I found several bras belonging to Mom or my three sisters. After trying a few and learning how to adajust the straps properly, I found that sister Patti's black lace, 36B, underwire bra fit me like it was custom made.

I just can't explain the absolute rush that came over me while wearing that bra. I admit that it was a big sexual stimulant, but that feeling was just sooooo much more ... All I can say is that it was pure heaven ... And it wasn't long before I discovered that wearing panties, stockings, dresses,
    and high heels was the ultimate rush ... And I've been cross dressing ever since.

Hugs-N-Kisses
    Jeanine

The question reminds me of when, as a kid, I would be asked why I had done something. It was a perplexing question then since, usually, there was no "why".
    But the crossdressing question is actually easier- I have always done it because it's the next best thing to Being. Fate gave me a male body to cope with and part of coping was 'dressing. Now I have greater options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I crossdress for the same reason that i work out, play certain sports, learn and research certain subjects. Because it part of who I am and i enjoy it. I enjoy the feel and freedom of a skirt over pants. I perfer silk and satin to wool, i like beautiful things art, music, history, liturature and clothing. I'm me I can be no other and i shall not repress that side of me just because society has a hang up about it.

why?

Because i want to continue being who i am not what i am dictated to be !! Apart from the obvious physical differances , whether you are a man or a woman are we not all individuals with our own values and beliefs ?
    I find the more i am told how to act the more i rebel!
    Be part of the solution
    Not the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Harrison;1019671[B
    ]I don't think any of us have any choice"[/B] in the way we feel. This feeling finds us - we don't go out looking for it. So we don't choose to do it or not do it.

I never felt comfortable as a boy growing up. Didn't like sports or many boy type things. Even now I feel more comfortable around females than males.

I make a better looking female than male anyday. I don't know where it's going to lead me, but I'm very happy with it..
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    As a lot of others here say...Its not a choice, it,s the way we are born. You either learn to accept yourself like this or drive yourself mad refusing too!! If i wasn,t born with this inside me, would i want to crossdress?? Probably not!!
    WoW Deborah is so right i had no choice . i tried so hard not to do this but the drive was too strong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am what I am!!

[SIZE="2"]I am not a crossdresser because I dress this way......[/SIZE][SIZE="4"]I dress this way because I'm a crossdresser.[/SIZE]

All my life I have been attracted to femme clothing, the colors, the textures,the feelings that go with wearing them, wanting to look as femme as possible, etc.. I've denied it, purged countless times, fought it, twisted myself up inside over it.... But once I surrendered to the fact that I am a "Crossdresser" I was released from my self-imposed bondage and I found peace of mind and freedom of spirit.

This is who I am....If I never dressed again I would still and always be a crossdresser. I'd just be an unhappy and unpleasant person...... Why would I want to do that to myself?

XXX
    Megan

"a pickle will always be a pickle no matter how many people want it to be a cucumber"
    Loving the Lace!

Thanks everybody for your comments. One person did get what i said wrong though i wasn't saying i only want to go out on halloween, i have gone out tons of times as kirra after school and work. I don't do anything the safe way i'm like many of you i'm a rebel. I just wanted to know if others had the same reasons for cding that i did. I think what i was getting at is if your a cd and your not doing anything with it but buying clothes its not worth it. I am proud to be a cd i like both my sides and i enjoy reading all your comments, i respect each and everyone of you. So thanks again.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Crazy Lady
    For me, much of my need to dress is driven by a lack of physical contact. Growing up with very limited touching, once I got married and could touch a lot, not being allowed to touch and not being touched by my spouse has been very difficult, and CDing when I was a teen was my only way to counteract the lack of physical contact. It also feels right (relaxing) now to dress in women's clothing.

Dee

I'm going to add my 2p... how I see it, it's not about 'wanting' it's about being who you are and sometimes it can cause a lot of hurt, heartbreak etc, but that is out of ones control, you can't help what you are and if that is being a CD, everyone will tell you, nothing in this life will ever change it and it isn't anything to be ashamed of. If others don't like it, that is their problem isn't it?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I never wanted to be a crossdresser, I wanted to be a. . .LUMBERJACK!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I did not choose to be a CD, it is something that I have a need to do. To say it isn't worth it if you don't go out is a bit narrow minded. There are many here who have a desire to dress but lack the confidence or ability to walk on the wild side. I am comfortable in my own home. My family now knows who I really am and I find that I do not fight this as much anymore.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I have never had a choice in this matter, I always knew that I was different and one day the lightbulb turned on and I have been working on being a woman as much as possible every since. After all these years I have no guilt at all and finally very happy with myself and the woman that I project to everyone else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Crossdressing was NOT on my list of things to do in my life before I die.
    I always had a fascination with the underwear, that the girls I used to date
    would be wearing. I liked the feel of the fabric, I liked the way they looked on them. I liked the fact they they concealed a hidden treasure, and sometimes
    left their scent in them. I remember my high school girlfriend giving me the pair that she had on one night after we made love. I know some where along the line I started trying them on. Maybe in the beginning it was more of a sexual arousal, but I really enjoyed putting them on and wearing them. I started wearing them under my regular mens underwear and eventually stopped wearing mens underwear and enjoyed the feeling of panties under my jeans. The fabric, the lace, satin, silk, etc, always was a constant source of erotic pleasure. Eventually I tried on bras, pantyhose, etc....and I think I got "hooked" I now own all types of womens clothing, although I can never pass in public, but it still is a fun time for me in the privacy of my own home.

I believe life is a balancing act, not too much red meat, eat salad, enjoy a beer....etc. Sandy is a part of me, not something I choose to do, I believe I was born with her. She brings as much to me as my male said, in-fact I need both to be complete.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I want to be a crossdresser because i have to be one.Ive tried to give it up for relationships,it didnt work.Dont know the feelings of giving up drugs,but felt cold turkey when tried to give up cd,i just cant and dont want too anymore.i am who i am
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I am that which I have always been. Both masculine and feminine occupying the same physical being. I dress for the feminine side of myself, not for any other reason.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I regret being a crossdresser because it ruins your social life and employment. I tried quitting / purging 3 times but always came back. Ever since my last purge I've accumulated a dream collection of skirt suits, pant suits, dresses, chearleader outfits, and schoolgirl clothes. Beautiful items that can hardly be replaced again if I purge. But I feel guilty and wonder when I die and face God he will judge me as a crossdresser. But I tell him to bless me for a change for the better - like a good paying permanent job and a beautiful wife that can fit my size 2 to 8 clothes (mostly 4 & 6). Then I would try to crossdress less and my wife would inherit my clothes so no purge. This time, I can never purge again!

Why ?

Because I feel that I am a woman trapped in a man's body. Dressing makes me a woman, or as close as I can get to to be one, without surgery. & Beyonce Welch - Whole at Last
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

That Cute New Member KendallM2F86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Girl View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I am not a crossdresser because I dress this way......[/SIZE][SIZE="4"]I dress this way because I'm a crossdresser.[/SIZE]
    A girl's gotta do wut a girl's gotta do...couldn't have said it any better!
    ~*Kendall*~

Post I agree

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    I can tell you that I never wanted to be a cross dresser! This is what I am. I would not wish this on anyone! Feeling insecure, alone, strange and weird!
    Living the life that I live, being a CD, is definately not what I would have chosen if I were given a choice. But, this is what I am and there is nothing that I can do about that. I just have dealt with my life as a CD the best that I can. Whitch I can say that I embrace the way that I have been since birth!
    It's nice to see someone who thinks like me.

To be part of the in-crowd and so the cool kids will like me

Quote Originally Posted by crusadergirl View Post
    My Question is why do you want to be a crossdresser?
    I don't think I ever had any choice in the matter. It is just the way I have always been. It is like asking the question, "why do you want blue eyes?"

Karen Sue