168 26.33%
  • CD's/TV's/TS's and Men

38 5.96%
  • Men only

25 3.92%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Preference

Hi ladies,
    I just wated to thank you all for giving me a little feedback. I can totally understand all of your point of views here.

kisses
    sissy dana
    She was the only man he ever loved.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy_she_boy View Post
    Wow, I thought this would have been a more even split, but the overwhelmig respose seems to be towards GG's. I have nothing against GG's in fact when I was younger I dated nothing but gg's. Perhaps I would still see a GG if I had found one that was accepting of me. The fact of the matter is that I was not able to find one once I made my decision to dress. Men on the other hand are everywhere LOL.

Anyway, it's nice to know a little more about you all and hopefully you don't look at me as the "freak girl" of the club LOL.

kisses
    sissy dana
    It is what it is. Human sexuality is a spectrum and we're all on it somewhere.

I'm in the 58.29% that prefer GG's.

Huggs,Renee

It's interesting that about 43% listed men (as-is or CD) as a part of their sexual preference.

You're missing an option...

CD's/TV's/TS's and GG's and Men

Also known as try-sexual (will try anything sexual)

I just need to say, in response to BarbaraTalbot's post, ....
    Wow.
    Where I come from CD's are all in the closet, or you can't tell the difference. And where I moved to they are openly accepted. So I am not used to hearing people say things about it. But I can't imagine why someone would have a problem with it. Even if I didn't dress myself, I could never fault some else for doing it. It's not about what someone looks like, and clothes are only an extension of looks even if they do show personality. It's about who someone is inside.
    People who think otherwise just can't be happy with themselves.

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    Only GG's for me - I may be crossdresser and enjoy exploring both male and female facets of my personality but it is women - GG's that attract me both in a physical sense and in a mental sense too.

Regards
    KH
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

well, up until early early this morning, i could say that it was GG only for me. after this morning, i'm just not sure.....

I guess i'll say gg only, with the right to opt out

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I am VERY surprised to see about 60% have selected they prefer GG's. From the varied posts on this site, I assumed it would be much less. I wonder how representative it really is? Maybe I'm not the, "odd man out", I thought I was. Oh, I'm straight.
    Well... you have to remember that you are more likely to hear from people with strong opinions than people who don't care, and in this case the people with strong opinions will mostly be the ones doing things the UNusual way...

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    35 years ago, I was in stationed in Hawaii and had a guy try to hit on me in a store - right out in public. I decked him in front of 3 people and they applauded me!
    Isn't that a bit drastic? I have been propositioned by men several times in different places (in all-male mode, it had nothing at all to do with CDing because I wasn't at the time). Mostly they were nice polite guys and so I just said no. One or two were greasy creeps I just walked away from. But ... even though I wasn't interested in any, I certainly didn't feel any need to belt them!

Maybe things were different 35 years ago.

While I love women and ********, there is something that a man has and the way it reacts when I'm dressed that I'm in total love with.

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðarissa View Post
    Would that be the full meal deal? Want fries with that? LOL
    Yuppers!! And dessert too.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineB View Post
    Isn't that a bit drastic? I have been propositioned by men several times in different places (in all-male mode, it had nothing at all to do with CDing because I wasn't at the time). Mostly they were nice polite guys and so I just said no. One or two were greasy creeps I just walked away from. But ... even though I wasn't interested in any, I certainly didn't feel any need to belt them!

Maybe things were different 35 years ago.
    Unfortunately 35 years , yes in most places that would be considered an appropriate response. Being the military didnt help.IF she didnt do some thing and word got back onto the base she could of been harasser . I'm not saying its right or thats its ever right. not saying that its right just that those are the context.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylene View Post
    It's interesting that about 43% listed men (as-is or CD) as a part of their sexual preference.
    Not really. It's popular to claim that only very few CDs are not totally straight, but the 60/40 split has shown up time and time again in various groups, both in person and websites.
    Last edited by jaina; 11-12-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by jaina View Post
    Not really. It's popular to claim that only very few CDs are not totally straight, but the 60/40 split has shown up time and time again in various groups, both in person and websites.
    Really ?? Cause in my experience the majority of CD's i know or straight, and are married

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    You're dating yourself Captn! These days, GG's don't punch a guy who hits on them. They go to the boss, get the guy fired, and sue everyone involved! Much more effective than a punch, don't u think?
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry
    You've completely missed the point, hun. Women don't generally punch guys out in any generation - the point is that just because someone shows unwanted interest in us, we don't need to get violent. Just say "no thanks". It would be really stupid for me to get offended by and defensive towards every woman that comes on to me, don't you think? Same principle applies to Delilah's situation.
    Last edited by CaptLex; 11-12-2007 at 03:52 PM.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sexual preference

gg and cd for me as friends and lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Sally-Ann View Post
    You're missing an option...

CD's/TV's/TS's and GG's and Men

Also known as try-sexual (will try anything sexual)
    Maybe I just should have added "all of the above" LOL. But from the postings that I have read here, it seems like all of the girls here are pretty decent and would probably lean one way or another as far as sexual preference goes. I tried to have enough choices as to get a good idea of what we all think, but not have so many choices as to skew the results.
    She was the only man he ever loved.

GIRLS,GIRLS, GIRLS, NEED I SAY MORE.
    GREW UP WITH GIRLS AND I LOVE ALL OF THEM, WHAT EVER SHAPE OR SIZE, BUT THEY HAVE TO BE OF AGE.
    May all the twins in the world have as much fun as I

I'm pansexual- I like women, T-girls, men, and I'm open to T-guys ( FtM ) though I have no experience with that category.

Looking for Mr. Right Now TriciaO's Avatar
    When I'm Tricia, I seek women and other 'girls' for conversation, advice, companionship and friendship, but for romance or sex, it's men, men, men, and only men. I need to be held, kissed, and loved by men, and I want to do everything to them that that they need to be satisfied.

In male mode, the thought of being with a guy or a sister does absolutely nothing for me - it has to be a GG only.

Technically I'm "bi".

Most of my life I probably leaned towards men, was known as the town gay guy in several small communities, could pass without dressing (to the point of guys buying me drinks)

First time was with a GG, afterwards I tried 100% hetero. made a bunch of new friends, then a chance encounter with a "friend" brought all of it back. Comments of being in the "glass closet" abounded no matter how hard I tried to hide it. I'd cover by being a chauvinistic jerk, which didn't work. "Closet" comments increased, et al...

Now I've stepped out of the closet, lost all "friends" from my hetero life, currently in limbo............

And couldn't be happier!

p.s. I do actually have a sexual attraction towards women.. but I wonder if I'm the only GM here that it feels "wrong" for, somehow..

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineB View Post
    Well... you have to remember that you are more likely to hear from people with strong opinions than people who don't care, and in this case the people with strong opinions will mostly be the ones doing things the UNusual way...
    Thanks for making me the, " odd man out", again.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    You've completely missed the point, hun. Women don't generally punch guys out in any generation - the point is that just because someone shows unwanted interest in us, we don't need to get violent. Just say "no thanks". It would be really stupid for me to get offended by and defensive towards every woman that comes on to me, don't you think? Same principle applies to Delilah's situation.
    Good points CaptLex. Compared to women in Europe, American GG's don't know how to say, "No", very clearly. They r improving their diction, it seems. Men, in general, don't know how to say, " No", period. ( This is not a comment on; cds, tfs, mtfs, rdfs, tss, tgs, rtds, stds, or mmfs.)
    RS

www.myspace.com/robertsherry

Only GG's for me... The sexier the better and hopefully dressed sexier than me!

as a girl i want men only, as a guy it's ggs.