Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Dress As A Crossdreser.

Silver Member
    I've tried all the styles listed except Lane Byant (too much material for my body) Prefer to dress in clothes that are comfortable and definitely say "girl"!

Chari

you forgot the j.c. penney, target, kohl's, wal mart, goodwill, and salvation army look. i can look just as feminine wearing clothes and lingerie from them as any other store, and for a lot less money.
    Jill

1. Frederick's of Hollywood, lingerie look.
    2. Forever 21, sexy hot look.
    3. Victoria's secret, chic look.
    4. New York & co, casual look.
    4.Lane Bryant, conserved look.

I've probably tried all at one time or another, but I'd say I prefer 4 now. Can't do Lane Bryant... I'm an 8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would have to say that I am either dressing like Forever 21 or Lane Bryant.
    It all depends on what my wife and I are going to be doing.
    Over the weekend, the kids went to grandma's house so I was dressed as of 7pm on Friday to Sunday at 3pm where I had to put my man clothes back on to go pickup the kids ;(
    Thurday, while the kids are at school, I am going to shave my face, legs, chest, etc... and my wife is going to do a total make-over. This will be the first time and I am SOOO excited!!!

I like the Lane Bryant conservative look. I lead a very conservative lifestyle and dress accordingly whether in drab or enfemme. I came out to my wife a couple of years ago and she has mostly accepted it, however I don't do the complete transition (just clothes and occasional makeup) so I only dress at home.

This is a test......I hate tests........heheh

1-4 , most fit my style.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I have many looks depending where I'm going, out at night to dinner it's dressy Chico's, out to the club anything goes, but since most of the time its out grocery shopping or off to the mall it's the country girl look in my Lowrise Rider Jeans, boots and nice top.

It has now become more important to BE OUT than what I'm wearing.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Banned Read only

We Just Love To Dress

I see if there is a store that sells women cloths then we have been there and yes I know that I left a lot of stores off the list, the stores that I shop at are off also I just try to put stores on that we would know that had styles.

As for my UK girls on the other side of the pond well you know how we yanks think if it is here then it is there , but I would love to know what stores you have in the UK.

Know for New York & CO I did not know about there store policy about trying on cloths for men.....not a good place for us to shop thanks Noname.

Cindy loves to shop the stores that sell only Junior wear and my best are 3

FASHION GAL, 75% of my cloths.

ZIZBEH, 10%

WET SEAL. 10%

ALL OTHERS, 5%

Not sure if these stores are out side of Calif.

Cindy was a conservative dresses at first but as my confident grew my styles change to a sexy hot look, I just love micro mini skirts.

LOUANN I will see you at the OXWOOD INN, one thing about LOUANN she is the only one I know that gets in all the clubs with purse in one hand and a
    horse whip in the other.............and she dose not even have a horse.

LA CINDY LOVE

Life is short live it out louann's Avatar
    Cindy,
    you forgot to mention that I am not affraid to use my riding crop on girls who deserve it and want it

yes , Tiffany and I will be there to have fun with all you girls! Just don't know what to wear!

Collared to Mistress Lady D Sherrie
    Empress louann

Quote Originally Posted by LA CINDY LOVE View Post
    I see if there is a store that sells women cloths then we have been there and yes I know that I left a lot of stores off the list, the stores that I shop at are off also I just try to put stores on that we would know that had styles.

As for my UK girls on the other side of the pond well you know how we yanks think if it is here then it is there , but I would love to know what stores you have in the UK.

Know for New York & CO I did not know about there store policy about trying on cloths for men.....not a good place for us to shop thanks Noname.

Cindy loves to shop the stores that sell only Junior wear and my best are 3

FASHION GAL, 75% of my cloths.

ZIZBEH, 10%

WET SEAL. 10%

ALL OTHERS, 5%

Not sure if these stores are out side of Calif.

Cindy was a conservative dresses at first but as my confident grew my styles change to a sexy hot look, I just love micro mini skirts.

LOUANN I will see you at the OXWOOD INN, one thing about LOUANN she is the only one I know that gets in all the clubs with purse in one hand and a
    horse whip in the other.............and she dose not even have a horse.

LA CINDY LOVE
    Louann

http://www.facebook.com/louannchen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tend to be more conserviative with my dress, I am after all 44. Dresses I like mid-thigh, skirts at the knee. Underneight, I need something to pull it in, or else I look pregnant! I also tend to be a bit heavier on the make-up, but not a trashy heavy.

BF

I'm either pure trailer trash or a poufbunny - depends on my mood.

Banned Read only
    sexy and 21 forever, and sometime vitorias secret but very rarely, now i know victoria's secret

Comfortable, casual, conservative. Never in running shoes and sweats.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I kind of flip flop between the consevative blouses and skirts and the more casual "clubing" look. I however also love mini-skirts and sleeveless tops, tho not as much this time of year. The main thing for me is that it's feminine. If it's something I'd be comfortable wearing in male mode, I don't want it.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I will have to go with casual conservative

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Lane Bryant darn it. At 5'10", 280 pounds I am limited. Also only go out on Halloween, I found that folks look less closely at you if your dressed like all the "other" ladies. Fortunately big ladies aren't uncommon in Northern Indiana.

I like the classy look phyllis47's Avatar

Dressing Up

Mostly for home in the classy look; mostly lined sleeveless evening dresses, one jacket dress, and several strapless and strapped formals. The best one is turqouis and has a petticoat and jewelry to match...

I have about 10 silk or shiffon nightgowns a few with jackets that I love to wear at night during the week after work.

I have been out a few times with the one skirt and blouse and pant suit that I bought for that purpose since I had hairy arms but since taken care of that; I am completely shaven now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dressing as a women is the most fun.

Love: Phyllis

3. Victoria's secret, chic look.

i dress like a college sorority girl. that is the best way i can describe it. a little sexy, a little ****ty, all comfy, all cute

has to be pantyhose silky dress and stilettos.it just makes me feel so good

How do I dress

I would say most of the time I'm a New York and causul dresser but there are time that I love to be Forever 21, HOT & SEXY, thou I do love party dresses too.

How do I dress?

Most of the time I kind of a Lane Bryant gal. Though we all get tarty at times, I'm most comfortable in casual skirts and sweaters. Thanks,

ii can probably go for all 1-4

Lane Bryant for me.Funny enough was sorting my lingerie out yesterday found I have more panties,bras and girdles than my wife.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    Jcpennys, business wear, skirt & pants suits

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Sexier the better at home, casual if out and about

I like the forever 21 and sexy look the most but would go New York & Co and casual if I went out. Still waiting to build the confidence to go out.