Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Met a supportive GG.

This thread is amazing . . . and like most of the gurl's have said . . . a dream come true. However I certainly do agree with most in taking it slow and being smart/careful . . . this definitely could be one of the greatest things to ever happen to you, but wouldn't it suck if it turned out to be one of the worst??? Just think about the movies "Single White Female" and "Fatal Attraction" . . .

I do hope it works out and am looking forward to future posts.
    - - - tiff - - -
    Tiffany Anne

Sounds like how Halloween went for me, one cute blond just could not get over the fact I was a guy, her brother was drooling over me until my brother told him I was a guy, that girl was like stalking me, she was extremely cute and just wanted to keep touching my boobs, and grabbing my arms, thank god I have a patient wife in that aspect or there would have been a fight, honestly I was extremely surprised about the whole thing, problem is Halloween is over, and my wife is not cool with the cd anymore. I say go for it, your a lucky person, and wrap it up good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieroney View Post
    Sounds like how Halloween went for me, one cute blond just could not get over the fact I was a guy, her brother was drooling over me until my brother told him I was a guy, that girl was like stalking me, she was extremely cute and just wanted to keep touching my boobs, and grabbing my arms, thank god I have a patient wife in that aspect or there would have been a fight, honestly I was extremely surprised about the whole thing, problem is Halloween is over, and my wife is not cool with the cd anymore. I say go for it, your a lucky person, and wrap it up good.
    Wow I am glad someone else had a similar experience that I had. Where were you at when that happened to you? I am glad I did not have a wife so I would not have to catch hell for another woman groping me, to be honest I liked it when she was touching me.

Hi Viviann!
    That is so Wonderful for you to find a women that accepts and WANTS a Feminine Man. I know for a Fact that women like that are out there. My wife has always been a Tomboy that hates wearing dresses skirts and makeup...pantyhose she dreads, however, she encourages me to be as feminine as possible, and loves to be able to run her han up my legs and under my skirt.
    I had had several Yahoo Groups devoted to this subject of Feminine Men and Empowered women, which Yahoo must have found "Threatening", and Deleted. The point is though, that there were several couples that were living in a Role Reversed relationship, and there were a number of Women that wanted to have relationships with feminine men.

They are out there...hopefully in the future, we will see more and more women with feminine men

Patti

I had a similar experience but only over the phone with a young woman at a Merle Norman in a nearby town. I called about getting a makeover. She was on the cell phone with her mom and asked me to hold on for a minute. She ended that call and asked me to repeat the question about a makeover. When she understood, she said she would LOVE to give me one. She went on about how she had tried to get her boy friend to wear makeup but he wouldn't go beyond lipstick. She loved it on him as it made his lips kissable.

She gave me her cell number, said she would meet me anywhere for a makeover. I told her I didn't live in her town but go there on business some. She offered to come to my hotel room (as a parent, I thought of her father and what he might say about his daughter's reckless offer as she sounded like she was around 20, and that isn't a safe thing to do with a stranger you never laid eyes on). Said she just loved the fact that I was pursuing an alternative lifestyle. I told her I wasn't, this was a private thing done in selective moments. She asked if I liked having my eyebrows waxed, said she had a "thing" about waxed eyebrows. When I acted reluctant to call her back, she got very upset. She was clearly excited, in a sexual way. As I am married, this was way too much for me to handle. Believe me, I was tempted to follow up and called the store a few months later and was only willing to go there if she could give me a makeover in the store's private area. She had quit their employment! Probably for the best. Now, if I wasn't married, this would have been a different story!

P.S.-Have had three makeovers at different Merle Normans, all very enjoyable but none of the women were hot and heavy for me as a CDer. One was especially supportive though, which was greatly appreicated.
    Last edited by Joanie; 11-27-2007 at 08:03 PM.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Update

I went out with the bodybuilder woman, she was very nice,and we had a good time. as far as a relationship goes, it will not happen, the chemistry is not there, however we can be good friends, and it was very nice to be out with a very accepting woman.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I went out with the bodybuilder woman, she was very nice,and we had a good time. as far as a relationship goes, it will not happen, the chemistry is not there, however we can be good friends, and it was very nice to be out with a very accepting woman.
    Thank you for updating us Vivinann. Sorry it didn't go the way you expected chemistry wise, but hey at least you know they are out there

*hugs*

Zara

Nirvana

A domme woman bodybuilder who wants a fem male is my definition of the perfect woman. Wouldn't it be heaven to be married to her?

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I was at a 7-11 store enfemme when a woman walked into the store, and saw me, and the look on her face was priceless, when she finally regained her composure, she ran over to me and grabbed my hands in hers, and said please tell me your not gay, (I was surprised) I told her that I was not gay, and that I loved women only, she started to jump up and down, and said good I always have been attracted to feminine males. she told me that even though she was into body building herself, she have always wanted a feminine male that was not into body building. She kept telling me that I was hot looking, and sexy, and she even told me that I was the most beautiful looking woman she has ever met. (I dont think I am beautiful). She told me that she wants to undress me and have her way with me, then put me back in my dress and reapply my makeup. I know that this sounds too good to be true, but I have a witness to all of this womans behavior, the 7-11 cashier.
    I am still in shock. however I like what happened, it made my day.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy stockings View Post
    A domme woman bodybuilder who wants a fem male is my definition of the perfect woman. Wouldn't it be heaven to be married to her?
    For you, yes indeed