Thread: Well this is strange...

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar

Well this is strange...

... Wearing boxers for the first time in 4 months *^_^*.
    I'm working a overnight, so I can't wear any of my cute cloths. Never know who I would be rooming with in the hotel ya know. luckily, the other Flag car driver loves sleeping in the truck so I have a whole hotel room to myself.

I think it's time for a nice long shower and a trip to the mini bar (on the boss of course). I love it when a simple trip take forever I get a great pay.

Hopes!
    keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Boxers?! EEEUUUU
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Keep on Truckin'!!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Sounds like its time for a Drink and some relaxing time.....

Sandy
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Enjoy the drinks and dump the boxers. Years ago I had a girlfriend that loved boxers. Dumped her too.

Time for a few drinks, a hot bath, shave the legs, and get out of those....things.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

woot! all of 45mph behind a 450,000 pound load, hehe 23 axles and two simis to move this thing.

hot bath after dinner ( a salad from Arbys), can't drink to much have to be up early tommorow lol *^_^*. and I'll be out of these ikky things tommorow when I get home. :\

why are boxers sooo ichy? and why are boy shirts soo ichy ?!?!? gahh I can't stand it!

Hopes
    keris
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    Too funny. I'm doing the same thing. I'm on a 4 month project out of town and rooming with a coworker. Weekends only for a while.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

The worst part is that in a truck, you have to be sitting on them all the time and jostle with the bumps. Hon, my condolences.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

tell me about it, I drive a 03 GMC 1500 with over 430,000 miles on it. dang seat is worn out... heck the whole truck is lol. worst part it's a dinky 4.3 V6 5speed 2wd! gah if it did not have a radio and A/c I would be pissed *^_^*.

Tracie: Ouch! that sucks hon. but have to make that money to buy more cloths right!

hopes
    Keris