Thread: Q for transmen only!

Q for transmen only!

I have a Question for the Transmen only!
    I was watching the L word last night and one of the characters "alice" asked an intresting question which made me think of you guys. If you had a Penis for just 24 hours what would you do with it? And how big would it be?

P.S. of the girls on the show I'd have to say I liked Shane's response the best " I'd piss on every bush in L.A. I could find "
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy GG View Post
    If you had a Penis for just 24 hours what would you do with it? And how big would it be?
    Bigger than a bread box?

I don't know how big, really, just big enough to be noticed, but not something you can see from space, you know?

24 hours would not be fair, but since the time is limited, I would run around showing it off to as many people as possible - making sure it was definitely visible for that one day.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lock myself in a room with my boyfriend and enjoy the twenty four hours immensely. As for size, well a boy doesn't have to really share all his desires does he? Besides one day and thousands of dollars later I hope to have one for longer then twenty four hours.

Platinum Member
    Size doesnt matter? its how you use it or what you do with it, Right???

hmmm 24hrs ok, thats actually long enough to do somethings but then i'd not wanna give it up, not fair

ok here goes

- i'd go to the gym and be proud to walk round the mens locker room
    - Pee in as many urinals as my bladder would allow....
    - Find a beautiful lady to make love to, to know what it felt like to do so
    - wear the tightest trousers to make sure people knew i had one

im sure there would be other things but thats a good start

Not so 'badass' anymore.. BadassBabyBrother's Avatar
    What comes to the size, I shall refer to Captain's post:
    don't know how big, really, just big enough to be noticed, but not something you can see from space, you know?
    What comes to what I'll do with it... Well, there's the pissing in a urinal thing, then there's the thing of me picking up a good looking guy to have fun with, then maybe I'll just lounge around the apartment naked relishing in the fact that I actually have it.
    Last edited by BadassBabyBrother; 01-07-2008 at 01:21 AM.
    **Signature under construction until owner figures out something smart to say**

I suppose I'd be drinking a lot of water that day.
    Story of my life –>

Yeah I think I'd spend as much of the day naked as possible. As well as finding a girl to be with. Also, prolly chugging water and peeing everywhere. My brothers used to write their names when we went camping...
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Hmmm, size? Probably a little larger than average, but not too big.

And what I'd do? I'd spend a few hours showing it to as many people as possible, then spend the rest of it with s/o, honing my hip-movements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For certain you must be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was. ~ Captain Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Play with it.

Just average size would be good enough for me.

lol thankyou all for your answers they are quite intresting
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

[QUOTE=Tobie;1147872]Hmmm, size? Probably a little larger than average, but not too big.[QUOTE]

I'll have that too. As for what I'd do with it...sex, because I don't know how I can ever enjoy sex without a penis; and showing it off to all and sundry (no, I don't mean flashing!)

If I had one I would wanna share it with the person I loved for pleasure if that was acceptable of course. Not sure about size I suppose its what ya do with it that counts xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

oh my god, I love Shane.. LOL.. she's so manly =P

Only for 24 hours? Hmm, well - I guess my partner would get first look in, as it were. Though maybe I'd spend some time making friends with him first...

Then, out and about - show him the sights of my home town. And definitely go to one of the bars I've heard about where they have tv screens IN the urinals so you can aim at whatever's showing

Evening? Maybe a nude swimming group or sauna or something like that - make sure he gets his exercise.

Later on - well, I think that's censored... but suffice to say he'd probably be relieved to have a day off afterwards.

Just 24 hours?

- Pee standing

- Sing this song for the entire day. (Warning: Some inferred lewdness involved)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iZ2gK8M86U

- Blantently refuse to give it up after the 24 hours. FAIL.

- C.J.
    Last edited by C.J.; 02-01-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: HTML code didn't work, changed to youtube link instead of embedding HTML code AND (second edit) corrected misspelling ><

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Joel View Post
    - Sing this song for the entire day. (Warning: Some inferred lewdness involved)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iZ2gK8M86U
    I had a female teacher in high school who'd sing that song all the time, when people would call her on it she'd claim it was about masquerades.
    Story of my life –>

Well I think that mine would be no less than 6inches no more than 10 inches. Why I don't know...just sounds like me. Then I'd have sex with some hot little number and afterwards parade around naked just for my own pleasure. OH yeah and pee pee pee STANDING