Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comments wearing girl jeans?

Women's Jeans

I also only wear women's jeans for the past 5 years. My favorite style currently is from the Gap and they are called Long and Lean. They are a low-rise, slim-legged, flair bottomed style that just hug all the right places and make me feel femme even though I am not trying to pass. I have also worn Venezia jeans from Lane Bryant as well as Avenue jeans. I really like a little stretch in the jeans and am suprised that men's jeans haven't moved this way.

Also Gap.com has women's jeans in xtra-long (like 36 length). I am well over 6 feet tall and only need long. There shouldn't be any reason not to find long-enough women's jeans and pants.

Deedee
    Last edited by Deedee_tv; 03-08-2005 at 09:11 AM.

Wink I Love womens jeans

Hi girls, I wear nothing but womens jeans any more..I just love
    the way they feel. The stretch jeans.. I have gotten a few
    comments. But all nice ones..
    Have a good day girls..
    L/V Kathleen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

tgkedsgirl
    Kathleen, thanks for posting the pic, you look marvelous! They do flatter you! Here's a cropped image of me wearing my juniors Levis 518 superlow rise jeans, vanilla wash that I bought from Kohls. I wear these as you see even when I'm not attempting to "pass." Actually, I almost always wear my women's jeans exclusively. It's good to see that I'm not the only one who's got a thing for tight girlie jeans!

Lorianne
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs up My Jeans

Well today I bought my first pair of women's jeans and i gotta admit they feel about 100 timez more comforable den men's jeans, gawd i neva want to take dese off... - ~*~Hugs*~* Stacy
    Life's A B**** Unless You Become One...

When I am out in public in guy mode, I wear womens flared , stretch jeans with NO front or back pockets. NOw I think that most guys cannnot tell the diff, they do not even look. But women can tell, which is A-OK with me. I wear these everywhere in public, even with my male friends.

I also like to wear my womens sandals, panties & a womens top, along with a diamond stud in each ear & my ponytail.

I recently just bought a couple of pair of Gloria Vanderbilt stretch jeans at Sears and OMG they are soooo comfortable girls. Women's stretch jeans are definitely the way to go!

Love,
    Chrissie

I love my girl jeans. Much tighter but more comfy than the guy jeans. When we were in Lake Louise over Christmas, I wore my femme jeans, and got some type of comments from Japanese tourist guys in the men's room. I said "lo siento, no comprendo, gracias!" My nails were painted fire engine red as well. I have worn them out in the evening, sometimes without comment, sometimes with a remark. I only wear them out when I am feeling especially femme. I love them. wenda.

I have a few women's pants and shorts, although I don't wear the shorts around the house, they're way too short, since I'm still living with my mom. But I am abe to get away wtih regular women's jeans, although if my sister is visiting, she'll give me a funny look. I'll just pass it by though.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

jeans - the way to go

I am allways wearing womans jeans, in the moment I wear a JAG, size 10. I can't buy man's jean because of the enourmous waist size. Jean maker think we all got beer bellies.
    But there is somethink to think about it for us CD: last years drop waist, we won't be able to buy from OP Shop anymore. What you think??
    Love to all from Norbie

Hi girls I have found the best place for jeans, stretch corduroy, stretch velvet jeans, stretch demin, great prices and tall sizes which is very important to me, being that I am 6'2". Plus having other great clothes also. www.newport-news.com. amber

Someone say jeans...

Oh yes ,were stretch jeans all the time...MMMM they feel so good.
    Its hard for me to put back on my man jeans... Bought them at target..
    Own several pair..
    Kathleen

Jeans Just Ain't Me

Hi ..well I've tried jeans but i feel they just don't look right on me ... i feel like he/me wearing them with my ... she/me head lol lol ...not too grrlly.. hehe ...not a very good pic...but its the only 1 I took wearing jeans

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I am partial to jeans myself. Love them low at the waist and flared at the leg
    Last edited by Ashley in Virginia; 04-11-2006 at 01:58 PM.

Ashley...u are beyond cute in those jeans

GypsyKaren
    I wear juniors bell bottoms and my daughter in law loves them. I told her they were girl jeans and she didn't blink an eye.
    GypsyKaren

I agree w/Dedidra, you're a doll in those jeans Ash!

jenifer

Photo

finnaly i got this photo. jeans are not my favorites..
    Last edited by jenifer; 04-26-2005 at 12:35 PM.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Ty for the nice compliments ya'll. I have several other pair of jeans. I just need a camera so I can get more pics

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ambercd
    Hi girls I have found the best place for jeans, stretch corduroy, stretch velvet jeans, stretch demin, great prices and tall sizes which is very important to me, being that I am 6'2". Plus having other great clothes also. www.newport-news.com. amber
    A couple of years ago I lost a lot of weight and had to rebuild my wardrobe. I started shopping at Newport News and haven't stopped. They have a lot of items in tall sizes and many of their tops have long-enough sleeves for my 6'2" height. I recently bought slim-fit tall jeans for $10.

Robyn P.

Smile

I alternate between 8 different styles of girlie jeans and would now never go back to drab jeans, with their saggy crotches and baggy bums.

I love stretch jeans the best, the way they are tight fitting in all the right places. Never had anyone comment or even notice the type of jeans I wear and that includes my 19 year old son.

The only problem is that the wife is pissed that I got into her size 10 stretch, after a bet we had about jean sizes. Although they were a little tight, I have now been warned off from borrowing her jeans (shame).lol

Samantha xx
    Last edited by Samantha Jane; 04-28-2005 at 04:32 PM.

Eileen1969

Wink jeans n t's

well girl! my only suggestion is there are many types of jeans! stretch jeans, flares, super slims and relaxed! for me I go with what best fits my curvatious figure! Comfort is key and if you like your sexy ass that too is a must hug my buttocks! lol I find that skin tight ones are great! those ones are the stretch ones to go for! have fun shopping girl! take care n stay sexy Eileenxxx

I love womens jeans,i have all styles,cuts,colours you can think off.The brands i normally choose are target,london jean,levis,just jeans,lee,roxy,girl express,seven,hot options,fbi but my fav out of all my jeans are the famous australian SASS & BIDE they are just sooooo good to wear.

Wait just one minute here... Do you mean to tell me that they make jeans for guys too? I'm so glad that I never accidentally bought a pair of men's jeans for myself, I would have looked absolutely ridiculous if someone were to notice.

Check out this site, they have awesome jeans and lots of other pretty things for girls like us.
    http://www.bodyc.com

And I will be the proud owner of these pants when they arrive in a few days.
    http://www.bodyc.com/catalog.php?ses...ch&Search=1287

And this pretty dress as well.
    http://www.bodyc.com/catalog.php?ses...ch&Search=1394

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

jeans

the last pair of jeans i owned came from wal mart but i lost them in the only purge i ever did however being as i live in Phoenix i have no need of jeans so i didnt replace them,, i do however wear suntan pantyhose 24/7 in public and i do own a pair of black womens shorts that have been seen by the public

i have not had anyone say anything about how i dress ,,suntan pantyhose, shorts, sandals,painted toenails, painted and chiped fingernails, shoulder length hair in a ponytail, and in need of a shave on my face..

by the way when i did wear my jeans i did wear them with my pantyhose under them
    only way to wear anything is with pantyhose
    Last edited by obsessedwithpantyhose; 04-27-2005 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley in Jersey
    I am partial to jeans myself. Love them low at the waist and flared at the leg
    you can pull it of sweety
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.