Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If you won the lottery what would you change about your appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Open a more than full-service spa and salon exclusively for CDs at no cost to them...and a new red Corvette.......[/SIZE]
    Can i have a job please?..And a company car

Yup yup, I'm with you! The facial and body hair would have to go! There's a place in Dallas that uses a local anesthetic and then clears your entire face by electroylisis. You have to do it at least twice because of the way the hair grows in cycles, but it sounds like it beats the hell outta dragging the agony out for years or months. The down side is that it is VERY expensive.

I would start with something really simple, but would make life easier for me. I'd like to get electrolysis on my face so I wouldn't have to shave anymore.

One of the things that limits me the most about going out is that after 3-4 hours my beard starts coming through. With no facial hair, I should be able to out out all day without having to re-shave!

I don't know if I'd do anything else permanent. There are just too many times I still need to be 100% guy.

Oh yeah... dental work. I would look a LOT better enfemme with a good smile
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I'd remove about 40 years of aging!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    hair transplant, boob job , body hair totally removed and hormones......

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Yup yup, I'm with you! The facial and body hair would have to go! There's a place in Dallas that uses a local anesthetic and then clears your entire face by electroylisis. You have to do it at least twice because of the way the hair grows in cycles, but it sounds like it beats the hell outta dragging the agony out for years or months. The down side is that it is VERY expensive.

Kim, the place is electrology 2000, I have been and have had free work done when they hire a new girl, they need practice and I am the one...they do good work and of course they numb your face so you dont feel anything

Just Happy To Be Here Roberta Rain's Avatar
    I think that when I get my millions I will have the face and chest hair removed. Beyond that, I guess I will invest in my business, set up a retirement for when I no longer feel like working for money, and then do as much good in the world as I can without cutting to far in to the principal. It would be fun to try to see just how far I could leverage that kind of money in terms of trying to create long term sustainable good in the world. Oh... also a really, really great wedding dress and some first rate kinky boots.

well for me it would be a hair transplant - i am seriously balding so have no choice but to wear a wig - its strange but i saw a guy at work today with fairly big earing hoops (both ears) i have never had or wanted to have my ears pierced in male mode - but now at 40 ! i wouldnt mind being able to wear large hoops en femme ! i guess i dont need to win the lottory to do that but still awkward when your in the closet still -sorry not the thread - hair transplant and maybe a nose job !

Although my first priorities would be bills, charities, and family, as far as my splurging on me is concerned, I would do th following.
    Electrolysis on all my body and facial hair.
    Slight breast augumentation
    Possibly a limited amount of hormone treatment.
    You go girl!

Account is closed
    Nothing. I would do nothing.

Oh wait wrong movie...

I think this is one of those hypothetical questions where you are supposed to say "I would start living full time" Where the therapist says "Why do you have to win the lottery to live full time?"

I do think I would have a little surgery to remove the effects manhood has had on my face and of course get rid of this god awful hair on my face and body once and for all!

Happy To Be Me
    Its no good repeating all of what has been said in a dream ill have it ALL and then some MORE But in fact I have a family to look after

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    All of the above. Then I would probably start my own trucking company, and give a new meaning to TRANSportation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Ok a bit of a dream question!! To all members..If you won the Lottery [current odds 14,000,000-1] or came into a large inheritance, how much [if at all] would you change your appearance to make yourself feel happier.
    Personally i,d have electroylisis/laser to remove all my facial and body hair, Laser to remove my tattoos from my arms and plastic surgery to soften/feminise my face so i could pass looks wise. I may get more done later but that would be the first things i,d have done.
    Exactly the same for me except the tattoo bit.. I just have one small tasteful one!

4 . rib reduction

That is the first time I have heard about rib reduction. Would you or someone please explain?

If you won the lottery what would you change about your appearance?
    I would try a few things for my physical appearnace, like going to a cure to loose wieght ... Get a laser hair removal over my whole body... But that wouldn't be what I would do first...

I would buy a flat or a house in a place far from where I live (most likely in a very large city) in order to be able to live my feminity more freely at least from time to time... And still be able to come back home with my wife where I live now... By the way that solution would make her feel better too... She knows I'm not happy in drab mode and accepts that I dress "en femme" when I'm away from home...

Eugenie

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    If you won the lottery what would you change about your appearance?

In order of preference....
    1. Full-body hair removal

2. Liposuction/feminine waist-shaping

3. FFS

4. Breast Augmentation

Then, if after living as a woman for a year or two, maybe......GRS.

I'd get electrolysis on my face for sure, just so I wouldn't have to worry about shaving it again. I'd probably have my legs, stomach, chest, and privates done, too.

Like Eugenie, I would consider buying a place where I could dress as much as I want. Preferably someplace isolated.

I'd also take a little trip to NYC to attend Miss Vera's Finishing School for Boys who Want to Be Girls.
    Last edited by KathrynTX; 02-24-2008 at 11:35 AM.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Hair removal, 38-D breast implants, MtF surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    If you won the Lottery [current odds 14,000,000-1] or came into a large inheritance, how much [if at all] would you change your appearance to make yourself feel happier.
    Deborah great question. Because if we do sit down and figure out what we would do, then figure out what doesn't cost a bazillion dollars, we might just act on some of those wishes. Life is too short!

thanks hun!
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

It depends on whether I wished to transition fulltime or not (probably not). If not ...

personal trainer to achieve optimum size
    minor cosmetic surgery, nothing too fem
    hair removal
    wardrobe

If I were going fulltime, the works -- everything but SRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    The first thing I'd change about m appearance would be the location of it ... someplace nice and warm, where short skirts and sandals would be the norm, rather than boots and parkas! Maybe a condo in Vegas or Miami, devoted just to my femme persona, with huge closets, a high-tech make-up and dressing room and big, comfortable lounge for parties! (You're all invited, of course)
    I think this is a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Viktoriya View Post
    I think this is one of those hypothetical questions where you are supposed to say "I would start living full time" Where the therapist says "Why do you have to win the lottery to live full time?"
    I respect your thought in principle, but I can think of numerous obstacles that money could overcome.

I like me

Would I change anything about my looks?

No

I am happy as I am. But I would sure go on a huge spending spree

There would be one hot car in the driveway first off though

http://www.geocities.com/shelbymusta...r_side_low.jpg
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Malibu Beach house
    Demon Black Lamborghini Garllardo Superleggera
    Black Mercedes S-600
    permanent hair removal everywhere (except my head)
    teeth fixed
    Insane men's wardrobe of Hugo Boss, Versace, and Armani suits
    Insane female wardrobe of DKNY, Versace and Wolford
    Ballet Classes everyday
    More pot than any human should smoke

Banned Read only
    I'd get my teeth sorted,
    get my chin rounded,
    have all my body hair and facial hair removed (excluding the bikini),
    get the webbing on my fingers removed
    and get a couple of tattoos.

Lightbulb Prevention

I would most likely find a surgeon to help me delay the ravages of time, and gravity on my face. Not a big drastic change. I don't want to lose my character lines, or necessary expressions during certain pleasurable activities. Forget Botox. I hate that tight shiny surrealistic look found on too many celebrities. They look like saran wrap. I would replace the rest of my silver fillings with tooth colored. When I am satisfied with my looks, I would eagerly disperse my money. It would bring me pleasure to help other people develop confidence, and restore the healthy libido, and joy for living. But, I won't buy them a six pack. I would also head for pet shelters, and food banks to share my stray cash. I could invest in CD's and give the interest to people I fancy. When I die, they get whatever is left in my accounts. No fancy casket. Just a wood box.
    I am a weird older woman, and for now, it suits me fine.