Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often a woman?

I am somwhere between a 3 and a 4. I,m in drab during the day but dress "en femme" most evenings.

I dress "en femme" rather often. That is primarily liited by the fact that my wife, even though she tolerates my x-dressing isn't willing to see me "en femme".

I used to take the smallest window of opportunity to dress... I don't anymore, I feel "femme" even when I am not dressed...

Actually, since I'm going out "en femme", I have less pleasure dressing alone at home...

Eugenie

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Underdressed 24/7.......as full female every weeknight....weekends depend on my schedule/what I'm gonna be doing.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I'm a #4.

Only a #5. But who knows, there is hope looming on the horizon. I used to have trouble with leg cramps (I run) ans burning ankles from the elastic on socks. I discovered active legware for men which are basically tights and hosiery for men (they even have a fly!) I tried a few pair and all the burning and cramps went away. Because they suggest shaving so they "stay up" better and do that too. Know my wife actually buys me JustMySize pantyhose (for weekends) and black tights for the work week.
    Progress! For teh last two halloweens, I have been a real ugly witch with a giant crook nose with warts and horrible black wig. She took me shopping at the Goodwill Store for a bra and pumps!!

Still that's ony once each year.

I think #4 describes me quite well

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I would be a 3-5 depending on my mood and the week...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

How often a woman?

I'm a 3.5. My wife knows & we have a day a week where i dress while she's out shopping. Then i wear panties every day, painted toes & cami & bra under my drab most days. At least now that it's winter still.

3 but heading toward 2

because of personal circumstances and an unenthusiastic wife, I dress when I can which is not as much as I would like - therefore a 4 for me

mitch

Numero uno... Cos I'm past caring.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Just here to make freinds
    3 ta 4 ta 2 back to 4 - Moody! also if I have time to buy new clothes always helps gett'in back to 2!
    Really enjoying this!!!

No 2. I dress most of the time but do not attempt to go out in full makeup and wig. I do wear full feminine underwear, breast forms, jeans, tops and sweaters when out. I also use perfume every day and when I'm out. I wear light lipstick and a small amount of eyeshadow.
    I'm slowly getting to full 24/7. At home I am dressed 24/7.

Margot

Banned Read only
    #4 for me... I don't dress in front of children so I don't confuse them. I also have never gone out dressed yet (still building up suitable attire to travel outside).

Number 4 because wife doesn't know. But since she goes visiting family for a few days fairly often I manage to climb up the rungs of the survey ladder now and then.
    ...LISA

#4 I dress as a man most of the time and am comfortable, however when I'm in the mood (maybe a couple of times a month), or stressed I will dress and it is relaxing.

I guess I am a 4 too, but I wear panties all the time.
    [SIZE=2]____________________________________________[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Too many thing to do, to little time. Enjoy who you are,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The DH for Abigaild(GG)[/SIZE]

I manage 2-5 days a month as a woman. That's most or all of a day. I also dress off and on on weekends or at night but not so much anymore. It doesn't seem right to take the effort and then sit in front of the tv or PC. I want to go out when I look good!
    Sally

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I'm a number 3 I dress up the most in the evenings and all weekend

I always underdress but only go all the way with a dress, wig and makeup when I go out which is about once a month.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Like most of the other girls I am a #4. I get out and fully dress about 4 days full per month.

Most times a 4

Its been about a year now that ive been wearing panties 24/7, the only time I wear male undies is If Im wearing my tux, for lodge meetings, would like some day to be a 1 , getting older Im starting to look like my MOM did, Charolette

#4 but would like to be a #1 i love how i feel as a woman and can only dress like a woman when my wife and daughter are not at home every morning ans still wear my panties and bra to work some times my hose too

lol Kellie S

#3 but drifting toward #2. Whenever I go out to activities, I am wearing panties. But when I am at home, at night, in the morning, afternoon etc whenever not out at other activities, I am dressed to various degrees depending on my mood. Sometimes I don't feel like getting fully dressed so will lounge around in panties and bra, sometimes adding a cami and half slip, or a full slip or stay in my baby doll nighties, red satin or pink pjs.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I am #4 I used to be #3 a long time ago. I tend to have a early day and change back to DRAB before getting back home.