Thread: Dressed for a full week :)

Dreams of being a bride

Dressed for a full week :)

For the first time ever (for me) I've spent the last week dressed at all times, no drab at all

Feels very good

I hope you enjoyed every minute
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

How did you get so lucky? I bet it felt great

Meag

How much fun was that?I'm going to have at least 5 days next month--first opportunity like this in a very looong time!I plan on doing the same,but the weather around here might make it hard to enjoy the "great outdoors"Glad you had fun,but was it hard when the clock struck mid-nite, and you had to go back?
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Sound like fun! If I did that I would have a hard time going back to DRAB. Heck it would be hard to be enDRAB. I did 17 hours and was so into the role until it took me a few days to unwind from it.

Silver Member
    That must have been a fabulous adventure! Did you go out or just stay at home? Any pics you can share?

Hugs2U, Chari

That's great to hear!
    Congrats!
    So, what did you end up doing?
    Anything fun and exiciting?

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I Crossdress every day. From the time I get up. Until I go to Bed. I am a Man, but I enjoy dressing as a Female.

Glad you had fun for a week. Back in 2005, I had the chance to dress almost every day for almost 4 months. I loved it. Wish I could do it again.

Better watch out.

I was able to do that a year or so ago.
    Then I went on vacation with my wife for 2 weeks and didn't take any guy clothes.
    Now the only time I get dressed like a guy is when I go to work.
    I'm glad you were able to have the experience.

I am doing it too,this week and I am having fun.I do this once a year.My fiance Kikki is loving it spending time with my femme side.We went shopping yesterday and having a ball

That must have been wonderful. The times that I have been able to have an extended time dressed it was with some regret that I reverted to drab, even though I do not realy want to go full time. Was it like that for you? What did you miss? Ann

Dreams of being a bride
    Spending a week dressed was fun, but its now been about 10 days dressed

Its felt wonderful, feels totally natural now but sadly it has to be drab tomorrow, but only for 5 hours then I shall put a skirt on asap

At present I am giving serious consideration to the idea of being permanently dressed.

Patricia

Smile Dressed for a full week :)

Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post
    Sound like fun! If I did that I would have a hard time going back to DRAB. Heck it would be hard to be enDRAB. I did 17 hours and was so into the role until it took me a few days to unwind from it.
    Victoria,

I've had the experience of a week of CD several times. There are two drawbacks. One is that the time goes by much too fast. The second is having to get back into drab again.
    I dress every weekend, national holidays, and days off from work, in otherbwords whenever I can. I try to go out 1-2 a night for dinner (usually McDonalds!) and a bit of shopping when the weather is right. It makes being in drab again on Monday morning a little more tolerable. When the weather is too hot or too cold to go out at night, like right now, Monday morning is, well....... Monday morning, with the next weekend seeming to be a light year or two away.

I have been CDing for years and yet the thrill and feeling of liberation from drab is the same as when I started.
    Getting back into drab is TOUGH:mad:

All the best.

Patricia
    Patricia, the hard core CD

First time in no drab

Quote Originally Posted by cd4l View Post
    For the first time ever (for me) I've spent the last week dressed at all times, no drab at all

Feels very good
    Im on a 3 day weekend, thanks for the extra day in February ,the S O is on a trip till Sunday so Im sitting here at the Compu, dressed in a new pair of streachy shorts (i bought them at W Mart ) on clearence sale and a new SKORT< Both for $8.00,what a deal, the shorts are kind of streachy and feel great, Im heading over to the K,Mart plaza to pick up a few things after i go off line, unfortunately they are predicting heave snow for tonight so Im probly going to have to work (plow and salt the roads) it gets cold and I dont think Id keep warm in shortsthe weekend will come to an end too soon Charolette

first time in no drab

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    Im on a 3 day weekend, thanks for the extra day in February ,the S O is on a trip till Sunday so Im sitting here at the Compu, dressed in a new pair of streachy shorts (i bought them at W Mart ) on clearence sale and a new SKORT< Both for $8.00,what a deal, the shorts are kind of streachy and feel great, Im heading over to the K,Mart plaza to pick up a few things after i go off line, unfortunately they are predicting heave snow for tonight so Im probly going to have to work (plow and salt the roads) it gets cold and I dont think Id keep warm in shortsthe weekend will come to an end too soon Charolette
    Just got back from the Kmart plaza, did some shopping and then stopped at Burger King, the cashier asked me if I was cold and told her no, I just wanted to wear my new ladies shorts and show them off, she said they look nice and I also told her about the new Skort I got, and the deal I paid for them, she asked me if the next time I come in if Id wear them, of course I said yes, she also mentioned that The top I had on was pretty and really showed off my breasts, and asked if they were real, I told her I had some help but most of it was mine, she was so complimentary and wished me happiness in my dressing as a woman, made my day, Charolette