Thread: It's official!

It's official!

I got home from work today and waiting at my door were the two pairs of boots and one pair of mary jane heels that i ordered from Target. I now officially have more pairs of women's shoes than I do men's shoes!!! Seeing as how I'm now completely obsessed with shoes, the number will continue to grow in Rachel's favor.

Banned Read only
    Yup, it's a slippery slope alright.

Fun, ain't it?

Now go check out Victoria's Secret!

That's funny, but,oh, so true!As a guy, I need 1 pair for work, 1 pair for play,1 pair for going out.But, I've got 6 pairs of heels---all black,and all completely different, and each pair has a look.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Ha ha, yes Victoria's Secret is another downfall of mine. I found a fantastic sale there several months back and I still can't believe I spent so much money on underwear! I saw the ads for the new BioFit bra and I've been trying to justify spending $50 on a bra when I already have more than I ever wear.

Shoes though are definitely my downfall. I got my first pair of heels several years ago at payless and now I'm up to 21 pairs. I can't stop. These are my first tall leather boots though. I love them, but I'm sure I'll be ready for more in a couple weeks!

as a guy i have three pairs as a girl i have over 70 heels boots flats flipflops you name it i got it

i forgot to add i also have 10 times moor womens clothes then i do mens as well hahaha and i have a lot
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-01-2008 at 09:08 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, use the edit button please

Quote Originally Posted by Trisha View Post
    i forgot to add i also have 10 times moor womens clothes then i do mens as well hahaha and i have a lot
    I hope to be there someday soon. Rachel's side of the closet is growing larger and larger all the time. Pretty soon she's going to start taking over the other side as well.

I even have more girl sneakers than guy sneakers! And I mean those that I couldn't wear out in public. As I guy, I'll wear my kaepa cheerleader sneakers and my ascics cheer sneakers. I can't wear my reebok princess lows or my reebok freestyle with the dual velcro tops. Laughingly, just a few days ago, I bought some No Boundries sneaks. I thought......maybe....as they are femme, not really blatant. Last night, seeing them at an angle, the side glitter was way obvious. As for my other casuals, flip-flops, wedge sneakers, wedge sandals, heels, boots... I'm an addict!

good job Rachael!
    agree with Veronica, there are so many essentials for different combos and occaisions!
    understand Imelda so much better now.
    see, crossdresing is so good for global compassion and unity!
    it starts here...
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

It's official

Welcome to my world, I have many shoes as well and just love them all. I have purchased only a few over the net, I mostly just love going to shoe stores and trying them on.

You post just made me think and I just realized that I have 7 pair of heels and only 5 pair of male shoes.

2 pair of 3.5" slingback sandels ( 1 black, 1 white)
    2 pair of 2" pumps ( 1 black, 1 navy)
    1 pair of 2" Tan slingback
    1 pair of 3" Black Mary Janes
    1 pair of 2" bedroom slides with tiger strips.

1 pair of black dress shoes
    1 pair of brown dress shoes
    1 pair of everyday loafers
    1 pair of deck shoes
    1 pair of running shoes

WOW, how about that....

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I wouldn't even know where to begin to log in my shoe inventory...

I do know that I have more platforms than anything else... but that's pretty much a given with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I just got these. I LOVE them!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

After raiding a GG friends closet of her shoes that she couldn't take with her when she moved to Tyler TX, I lost count of all of mine.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    I wouldn't even know where to begin to log in my shoe inventory...

I do know that I have more platforms than anything else... but that's pretty much a given with me.
    Well yeah I can imagine you with platforms.

I have one stupid pair of men's shoes, some dumb ass dress shoes. BLEH!

3 pairs of women's tennies [2 look pretty unisex.]
    3 pairs of heels.

I am not real obsessed with shoes, I just need enough to get by.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Well yeah I can imagine you with platforms.

I have one stupid pair of men's shoes, some dumb ass dress shoes. BLEH!

3 pairs of women's tennies [2 look pretty unisex.]
    3 pairs of heels.

I am not real obsessed with shoes, I just need enough to get by.
    I'm waiting for a few spending bucks to get my platform maryjanes. My old pair got chewed by my ex-roomie's dog. So naturally I need to replace them. I think the only thing I don't have in platforms are sneakers... but that's only because I buy men's shoes for those. They last longer, more roomie and you can't really find women's sneakers in black without pink bows or something glittery on it. I might be quite fem but I'm NOT glittery! mumbleallthetimemumble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel75 View Post
    .... I've been trying to justify spending $50 on a bra when I already have more than I ever wear.
    OH NO, I am suppose to be able to justify all of my femme purchases. Not going to happen. As my wife once said, "as if you NEED another bra". I said it was purple and she rolled her eyes. I have way more clothes than I need to keep my body covered, male and female.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Good for you girl! It will only get better. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land