Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you usually tend to dress in one or two items, or go....

Banned Read only

Do you usually tend to dress in one or two items, or go....

the whole way and completely dress up?

I usually just put one, sometimes two things on at a time.

Also, throughout your time as a crossdresser, are there particular items you've always preferred and own more of than anything else?

Me, lipsticks, leather and PVC skirts.

Smile Dress at night

I dress in a satin , silk or nylon gown, with panties, bra and sometimes pantyhose. My wife sleeps in the nude.

I usually wait until I have the chance to do a full dressing session. I've been dresing for many many years and now find it more rewarding to do the full program including makeup.

I tend to like everything. Somethings seem to go together well like certain bras and undies feel like they go better with one dress than another one. But I have to say I almost always get a rush when putting on nice sheer nylons.

Hugs, Kath

I tend to do just pantyhose and dress for quickie,when i only have an hour or so to be dressed,i go all out when i have time to ,but i want to be able to stay dressed for several hours if i do that

Wink

HEELS , THIGH HIGHS , AND MAYBE A GARTER BELT .
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Lost in herself....
    Pantyhose, always!! And then I try on each and every pair of heels until I find ones that match my mood. Sometimes I add a skirt or dress. Recently I can't keep my hands off my bra......not like that!!, but I find I enjoy wearing it more and more. Also, I notice the more I dress, and the longer I stay dressed, the more likely I'm to complete the entire look.

dressed?

I go all the way whenn I do dress Because I am still in the closet I don't get do as much as I like to.

Platinum Member
    sometimes it's bra pantys and a skirt....most of the time it's the whole thing ....

I always wear femme knickers, pantyhose and cami. So when I come home from work getting into a miniskirt and heels and being just about dressed up takes about three seconds.

Luvya

When I dress femme, I usually do a whole outfit but don't do makeup very often. In another year or so, I will be retired with a lot more Jadeanne time, so I will have to budget more for cosmetics.

Jadeanne

When I dress I prefer to get fully dolled up, although I can't always do that.

For work, i usually have knickers and pantyhose on as a minimum - sometimes a bra if i can hide it under my shirt. I have even thought about wearing a female pant suit to the office, but I work with a small group of people who would notice the difference in cut and style.

As for home, if i get dressed, i prefer to 'do it all'. I don't believe in just a piece of two on - fully dressed and preferably makeup if possible.

Otherwise I feel like I cheating myself if i 'don't commit' properly.

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Smile dressed

Quote Originally Posted by heathr

Also, throughout your time as a crossdresser, are there particular items you've always preferred and own more of than anything else?

I always dress up completely. When I am fem, I want to be totally fem. What items do I like, hmm, well I like cosmetics (I'm a member of bareessentials and have my cosmetics sent to me on a regular basis), dresses, skirts (short ones), fishnet panty hose and underway. These are the items that are the majority of the things I own.
    To all the ladies I have met here farewell for now.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

how far do i dress

welll being as im always in pantyhose 24/7 all i have to do is add a skirt and heels when ever i want,, only time i dress all the way is when i am goin to the bar,, i do keep my nails painted now tho,right now they r a nice sparkly lilac color,,i have kinda gotten into the habit of puting on some lipstick if i think of it b4 i head out to run an errand or 2

Sometimes when I come home from work, I will just put on my boots or a pair of heels, just to get used to walking around in them. Other than that I do dres completly.

Alie
    It always has to do with the amount of time,

never enough time

Time of day and has a lot to do with it also

Obsessed with Heels Jessicafreed's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by heathr

I usually go all the way as I only way girls clothes for the most part. I don't feel whole unless I am totally dressed. I can't always wear makup or dresses depending on how much time I have and where I am going.

I love skirts, long polished nails, and high heeled strappy sandals.

I wear girly underwear most of the time, but when i dress i go all the way. Makeup, hair, breasts, the lot. I don't belive in doing things by half.

I wear everything including wig and makeup but would never pass as a woman .... i have been out dressed up but as i was walking back home someone shouted .....THATS A BLOKE.... so i havnt done it since then ....xxx

wish i could pass as a woman as i would love to go out ...please reply with any advise

Unfortunately I have only been able to dress completly very few times, and what I mean is shaving, make-up,wigs, heels, hose, fake boobs, and the dress. Those oppurtunities are rare. I have the quickie variation down, usually a dress with hose, heels and wig. I'd love to have that completely shaven feel again!!! I usually get to change 4 or 5 times a session. As far as my favorite things..dresses...I own 20 at least and high heels....mmmmm!!!

GypsyKaren
    I wear pantyhose everyday,sometimes a dress and heels. I only dress up fully when I'm going out for shopping or club hopping.
    GypsyKaren

a lot of times just pantyhose or stockings and maybe some shoes
    if the mood strikes me i throw in a dress or a skirt
    if im feeling especially desiring i'll put on my bra and homemade breast forms

id love to do makeup, shave, and even go out in public or go to a club

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    When I get dressed, it's usually in the morning and for the entire day. The attire may be of male or female in origin.

When I wish to be aroused, I may only wear a couple articles associated with feminine gender.

I have found that my obsession certain clothing has taken some kind of progression of intervals during which I obtained many types of that particular item. I went through a formal/prom/wedding dresses phase for a good deal of my life, from about 4 to 16, then I went through a phase for bikinis and lingerie from 16 to 18, then I went through a more mature complete outfit phase from 18 to 23 (now) and presenting these outfits in public.

...and my parents this was only a phase!

Charlie

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    I even accessorize, I need help.