Thread: biggest feet?

biggest feet?

can anyone top me? I wear size 15 mens (17 womens).. barely find shoes to fit me.

I only go to 15's in womens sizes and it seems the only shoes I can buy are either 6" stelletos or nearly so. What I would do for a flat or nearly flat shoe?
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

bigger feet

I wear size 15.5 mens cant find any shoes. I just fold the backs of shoes that dont fit me down and wear them as a mule but my foot is way to big

Jo Ann,

You've got me beat! At a women's size 14, I thought I had a hard time finding shoes. I feel your pain.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

If you could make your own shoes that might work the best.

I can wear my wife shoe, we wear the same size, 8.

I wear a size 10 1/2 mens but somehow i can fit into a womens 9- 9 1/2

Ouch! How is that possible?

Hugs,

Melissa
    Last edited by Melissa A.; 05-19-2005 at 07:28 AM.

Obsessed with Heels Jessicafreed's Avatar

Smile Shoe size

Quote Originally Posted by jo_ann
    can anyone top me? I wear size 15 mens (17 womens).. barely find shoes to fit me.
    Funny thing is that I wear a 12W mens and and 12W womens. I don't follow the normal womens two sizes bigger thing. Have you tried a women's fifteen?

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26
    I only go to 15's in womens sizes and it seems the only shoes I can buy are either 6" stelletos or nearly so. What I would do for a flat or nearly flat shoe?
    Amen from a size 13 mens/size 15 womens. I actuall have empathy with the GG's that have to wear heels in the work place every day. I would love to buy some strappy little sandal with a 2" heel. I think it would be very sexy but suspect I'll never know. My wife has an old pair of stretchy sandals with about a 1" heel that she never wears, they will fit because of the stretch but are too short yet they feel really good.

Hugs, Kath

Platinum Member
    size 10 womans a lot of shoes out there..............

Woman's size 10 also. Love every pair I have. Wearing white open toed pumps right now. Such cute shoes...

Hugs,

Melissa

StephanieCD
    I found the site for you! Took some digging but...
    Available up to size 17.

The rest of the site has more shoes - many available up to size 16 - if they're leather (not patent) you can stretch 'em pretty well with a good leather conditioner and lots of rubbing from the inside pushing out.

If you keep looking around the site there might be even more that come in 17 - I was determined to find you at least one pair, damnit!

The website is http://www.mayashoes.com

That shoe is located at http://www.mayashoes.com/i0000722.html

for $34

Mens 15 w here, hence I have 2 pairs of shoes...giggle
    Krissi

StephanieCD
    Check out that site, Krissi

Hi,

I count myself very, very lucky. Depending on the shoes, boots etc, I'm a size 8/9 womens (UK).

Samantha xx

I plan on it Steph, its not official yet, but its in the works, I'm going to be changing jobs in the next couple months and a $10,000 raise a year is coming with it sooo can I spend all that on shoes? Or should I pay off some bills and spend a part of it on clothes?
    Krissi

I wear a 11 1/2 to 12 mens (us) . I have found that a 13 or 14 womens fit great but that a few 12w at Payless fit as well, just a little tight. I am longing for some 5" heels with an ankel strap right now. I have my eye on a pair on ebay.

Jenifer1961
    Whew! I thought my feet was big, mine are 14 &1/2 .. you got me beat by 1/2 and inch...

i still havent found a good source for shoes till now..
    Last edited by Jenifer1961; 05-19-2005 at 08:28 PM.

Alie
    Size 10, sometimes 11 womens.

Funny thing is that I wear a 12W mens and and 12W womens. I don't follow the normal womens two sizes bigger thing.
    The same thing for me... I wear 13M womens and 13M mens... I envy girls who wear sizes 8-11, because I love shoes reglular womens shoes, not fetish... But most of them are fetish in that size. So for me it is har to find shoes. However I have 17 pairs I found this interesting site http://tallwomen.org/
    Last edited by Nicole_Lasmedias; 05-20-2005 at 01:54 AM.

I too seem to be able to wear the same size in mens and womens (uk size 10) in fact with extra wide shoes I can drop a size for womens shoes especially for open toed ones!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krissi
    I plan on it Steph, its not official yet, but its in the works, I'm going to be changing jobs in the next couple months and a $10,000 raise a year is coming with it sooo can I spend all that on shoes? Or should I pay off some bills and spend a part of it on clothes?

[SIZE=6]yes buy the shoes,,...........[/SIZE]