Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing lingerie while in male attire

Panties 24/7 for the last three years. Cami or full slip (just tuck it into your pants) with no problem under my shirts. Just be aware of spagetti straps, they show up. But as I said, I just tuck my full slip into my pants. No problems with bunching and you don't have to worry about something sticking out from the bottom of your shirt. Never a bra without forms. What's the use?

I wear panties all the time a bra and cami in winter under jacket or sweatshirt feel's good nobody knows

beth

Hi,

I am in West central Georgia. We have lived in Harris County for about thirty years. I do not envy your living so close to Atlanta. Are you a member of Sig Ep? I am concidering joining this year. Thanks for the note.

Claire Marie

Panties almost 24/7. There was that Boxer's day. That's usually all the lingerie I where under.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I wear pantyhose and a pantygirdle everyday under my pants or jeans, i no longer own any kind of male underwear so the only underwear i have is pantyhose which i wear 24/7. when i get dressed every morning my pantyhose and girdle is what i wear and i dont even think about it anymore cause it now feels so natural for me to wear my pantyhose that i wont ever go back to wearing drab underwear.

Hi,

I wear panties nearly all the time and I wear a bra or a cami with built in bra most of the rest. Sometimes I'll add small enhancers to the bra. Go for it! Nobody will care.

Patty

I occasionally wear panties (most thongs and low rise bikinis) and bra underneath my drab clothes. When I go shopping I like to dress more feminine with boot cut jeans, a cute top, and sandals.

How did you accomplish the 36D breasts?

Aspiring Member

underthings

I have worn panties, pantyhose, hose and garter often when I am out in public in male mode. During the winter when I have a thick, bulky shirt on I have worn a bra, body shaper (all in one) or cami. One day I was wearing panties, pantyhose and bra under my jeans and sweatshirt when a female friend stopped by so I could help her put on new wipers. She never picked up on my what I had on underneath!
    Michelle
    Michellecd9999

At the White House...

I've been wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose underneath my men's clothes for years, and in all variety of circumstances and locales.

I have lectured at an Ivy League university with the squeeze of control-top hose insistently reminding me for the entire 45 minutes of my femme persona. I've called groups of several hundred to order for business meetings as I stood at the podium in nylon-and-Lycra panties.

And perhaps most daringly, I underdressed while attending a White House reception a few years ago. Shaking hands with William Jefferson Clinton while feeling the gentle pressure of my bra band around my chest and the unrelenting tug of the straps over my shoulders was a real trip.

Afterwards, I felt as if I had just stepped out of that '60s and '70s lingerie advertising campaign that showed women in various fantasy situations: "I dreamed I met the President in my Maidenform bra."

The truth is, I am more confident and relaxed when I'm underdressed than when I'm not. Somehow, a bra and panties provide me with an assurance and poise -- a fully integrated personal calm -- that I otherwise lack.

Anyway, I have come to realize that the secret for successful -- that is, unnoticed, invisible and secret -- underdressing is all in the bra. You don't want one with underwire, hardware or hooks that will create telltale bumps in your shirt, and you don't want one with molded cups or even light padding, either.

No, the best stealth bra is a pullover style that lies completely flat on your chest. Here of late, I've been wearing American Apparel's cotton-and-spandex model, with straps that crisscross in the back. That last feature keeps them from slipping off your shoulder, another plus in avoiding detection.

Just below is a picture of the bra I'm talking about. That's a photograph from the American Apparel website -- those are not my breasts.

Don't I wish.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fran46; 04-03-2008 at 07:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Girls like me just wanna be brides...

male underwear, had to go

I am a CD and a very happy submissive to a wonderful Mistress who insisted that my, albeit limited male underwear, had to go.
    “But at work I have to change from my day wear to my ‘food factory wear’ in a male changing?” I complained.
    “You can have 3 pairs of Sloggy white knickers” (panties, I live in the UK) was Her reply.
    So now I happily own no male underwear (2 large, bulging drawers of girly undies of course) and 3 pairs of, now, rather tatty, white unisex pants.
    Most of the year I wear just pretty panties under my male attire but in our wet and cold UK winters it is so nice to be able to add pretty camisoles, pantyhose and girly socks. It is also the time I can wear a bra under a sweater - I wonder how many other lads at the bar in my local pub are so prettily attired underneath? more that most would suspect I think.
    gwendoline
    [SIZE="2"]A good slave takes a lot of beating[/SIZE]

Wearing lingerie while in male mode

I love to wear my lingerie under my male clothes as often as possible it is
    a great feeling.When i am driving i love to wear my highheels.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fran46 View Post
    Somehow, a bra and panties provide me with an assurance and poise -- a fully integrated personal calm -- that I otherwise lack.
    Me too! If I ever don't put a bra on it feels so "wrong" and I just don't feel comfortable at all. I feel like "something is missing".
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I love to wear what you see in my avatar under my bulky sweater, at home or shopping. Then i can take off the sweater in the car! Wonderful!

Wear anything you can. I wear a Bra, Panties and Pantyhose everyday, you can also find lipstick in the same color as your lips so no one will know. You can also find clear mascara to put on your eyelashes. There are a lot of things you can do. You can even find unisex clothing that is worn by both sexes. I wear a T-Shirt over my Bra and a western shirt over that, I just do not fasten the western shirt, so yes in the right light you can see I am wearing one.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I always wear panties. I don't own a single pair of men's undies.
    I wear a bra often and sometimes hose. Do they show?
    Well, I'm sure you could spot a peak of a panty band fairly often, or even a panty line if you were looking and really don't care or take precautions to prevent it. As for the bra, I do tend to be more aware of how well it's seen although I have been out and looked in the mirror only to find you can still clearly see it.

There are of course a few places and people I hide from. Work, some family but otherwise don't care who notices.

Hi I also wear panties, bralet (no seams in these) cami,s most of the time under under my work uniforms or under my male casual atire . Also in the cooler weather I also wear conservative breast forms. Alot of the time when Im busy at work I forget Im wearing any of it , and when I do remember it is kind of like WOW this is great!!!

Silver Member
    i wear panties all the time and a bra most of the time. If I am wearing a dark colored t-shirt the bra I will wear is one that lies flat on my chest and is not noticable. If I am wearing a sweatshirt or jacket then the bra is one with bigger cups that hold my breast enhancers. I also wear womens socks all the time.

Banned Read only
    Depends on what you want to get out of it really.

I often wear panties when dressed in drab, either because I feel girly or because I just want to prove to myself that I can do it (themes vary in my head ). Sometimes I revert back to guy-mode while I'm out and get annoyed at myself at the fact I'm wearing panties.

You need to think about what you want to achieve. Is it the thrill, is it the dare, does the thought of "getting away with it" excite you? Perhaps you just want to experience the feel of female clothing under your own clothes. Maybe it feels more comfortable, or natural, or reflects how you feel inside etc.

There are many reasons we crossdress, and they can differ from day to day. My only one rule is that I don't do anything that could cause me a problem or make me feel uncomfortable.

I've been wearing panties everyday since I was 11. At 18 when I started wearing everything a woman wears, I started wearing bras everyday. For work I wear sports bras, every other time it's 36 b bras. In the winter months I may wear pantyhose, unless I am going out, then it is garter belts and stockings. Also my socks are womens, longer ones for the winter and anklets for the warmer months.

I wear Marks&Spencer highleg panties reversed most days now and Pretty Polly Italia hold-ups often until the weather got hot at which point it wasn't so much fun.

Crossing legs at work is a no-no!

Quote Originally Posted by O2B Barbara View Post
    I have heard that Jockey may be starting a line for men? I still prefer Victorias Secret under it all, all the time!
    I have found that the Jockey Comfies bikinis are awesome. My wife even thinks that they look good on me. I need to go buy about 4-5 more pairs to be able to wear them every day.

panties and pantyhose only when not on duty, scared if some thing goes wrong at work, any other time fully under dressed with red painted toes and all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

I wear panties 24/7 and have for close to 30 years now even while I was in the navy (with the exception of boot camp). Durring the winter I will wear panty hose under my close and it is exhilarating to hear and feel the fiber of my pants rub across my panty hose when walking. I have not tried the bra while at work though. The bras that I have are all form fitting and slightly padded I have thought of trying to wear a camisol one day (just a bit scared that it will be seen).
    Only YOU can make you happy. Once you are happy others will be happy to be with you. :luvu:

http://www.myspace.com/cd_tina

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    i usally wear panties under my clothes when i go to school