Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is dressing up still exciting for u?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Is dressing up still exciting for u?

After 10 years, I still have moments when I do a double take in the mirror, or while looking at one of my pics! Whoa, is that me? Wow! That's hot!

But, I must admit it takes more to get me going now. I guess that's why I keep pushing the envelope! Maybe I've become an adrenaline junky! I still get off on the excitement I get looking in the mirror.
    Is it the dressing, or the high I get looking at myself? I'm really not sure.

How many of u still get really turned on by your fem self? A lot of u, or just a few? Newbies, feel free to chime in, too!

By the by, I got inspired to write this while strolling around my house in full fem gear. Wig, special face, and a tiny bikini! Which looks hot, because I'm wearing my new femskin. It feels just like the first time I dressed completely, those many years ago! I don't want to take it off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You know....its still a rush to look in the mirror and see the difference....I love it.

Dress on!

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yep it IS a lotta fun. And I like the way I look too.

Former Member
    Yes, none of the excitement has worn off for me and I have been dressing for over 30 years. With the responsibilities I have, I don't get to dress often. I really look foreward to the times I do get to dress. I plan for weeks in advance.

I can't say that I really get turned on by seeing my fem self, although I do like the way I look.

Thumbs up

Yup, I still love it.

What I find interesting is that, when I run across something I haven't worn in a long while, and put it on, the old feelings come back.

What a great hobby! You can get just as excited by the old stuff as you do with the new.

Silver Member
    Yes I still like what I see in the mirror. The visual effect is much better if I go all the way with the makeup but that is not very often. I wish the pics I take would turn out as good as what I see in the mirror but they never do. Just how could a cd survive without her mirror?

[SIZE=2]Absolutely! Like you, it's not like it once was with me, but then, I've changed, grown, and this whole crossdressing thing has grown immensely, too. I love looking at myself in a mirror, and seeing a pretty lady looking back. It's overwhelming, sometimes. So yes, I still love it, and I'm still very turned on by it.[/SIZE]

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Love this thing we do!

I love seeing and feeling the way I do when I dress, it has been over 40 years since I first started but almost the same feelings come over me when I am dressed and I like what I see. This thing we do has had its up and downs but after all these years I have come to peace with myself and my world and frankly I would not have missed a second of it now that I am on this side of it and looking back.

I know I'm off the subject Doc, but between your mask AND The Femskin, I figure you must feel like a hotdog in the microwave! Your house must have a magnificent A/C. I don't remember Orange County being real cool, but good luck with that.

Anyway, back on subject. There are many hobbies, pastimes, crazes, that I've dropped over the years of my life. CD started for me at just about the earliest age that I can remember. It is probably the only thing that I've never dropped, and it's still just as exciting. Perhaps more so now, because I can indulge myself and buy things that I could never afford when younger. And probably, those new items of apparel, new accessories, new whatevers, are just like your Femskin. Maybe that's what keeps the thrill alive. Yes it's still CD, but the rules are ever changing. New challenges, new looks, new perceptions, come along with regularity.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Well said Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    I know I'm off the subject Doc, but between your mask AND The Femskin, I figure you must feel like a hotdog in the microwave! Your house must have a magnificent A/C. I don't remember Orange County being real cool, but good luck with that.

Anyway, back on subject. There are many hobbies, pastimes, crazes, that I've dropped over the years of my life. CD started for me at just about the earliest age that I can remember. It is probably the only thing that I've never dropped, and it's still just as exciting. Perhaps more so now, because I can indulge myself and buy things that I could never afford when younger. And probably, those new items of apparel, new accessories, new whatevers, are just like your Femskin. Maybe that's what keeps the thrill alive. Yes it's still CD, but the rules are ever changing. New challenges, new looks, new perceptions, come along with regularity.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    It's a cool evening here in SoCal. So, actually the wig is the only thing keeping me a bit warm! But I need it on for glances in the mirror!

U said so beautifully why I still get excited about CDing. It's the NEW toys, and changes in my taste and in my techniques. All of those things! New corset, heels, dress, forms, even a long forgotten wig, undergarment, or dress. That I NOW have a good use for!
    It's the antici------------------pation, too.

I'm glad u understand how it feels, too, Joanie. Thanks for your post!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My feelins while dressed have changed over the years. Initially I felt a strong sexual rush when I was dressed, now I feel more of a sense of fulfillment.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

After 40 years, dressing is still the most enjoyable experience that I know, & I still tingle with excitement at every opportunity I get to dress.

I too find an exhilirating thrill in being en femme, it takes me hours to get ready to go out, trying on 20 different combinations of outfits, a bit like a real gal does.
    It is my little sanity break, i feel sooooo confident and genuinley happy when dressed.
    Kasey

Banned Read only
    Sorry girls, it's probably an age thing. I still get excited when I look in the mirror, but it's not the big deal it used to be. I'm single, and live alone. So I can dress any time I want, and I usually do. Every day. But I don't do the whole makeup and wig thing very often. Sometimes it just seems like too much trouble. Lately I have found it quite enjoyable to just go bare legged, in heels and a scanty chemise. I always wear heels and a chemise in the morning, while I have breakfast and coffee. I've been meaning to get all dolled up, makeup and wig, etc and go out, for several weeks now, and just haven't got around to it.

That kind of member Jamie Parks's Avatar
    It is still a pretty big thrill for me, just minutes before I posted this I was reviewing pic I had taken of myself tonite I am just floating around the house tonite

Jamie

Banned Read only
    It's difficult to explain, but when I look at myself in the mirror, all dolled up, I see a different person. It's like stepping outside myself, and becoming someone else for a while.

[SIZE=2]Not at the moment i don't. It's doing nothing for me as i'm supposed to be loosing weight but all i seem to be doing is putting it on. Frustrating.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Although i will admit that when i am in the mood to dress up properly i keep away from the mirror until i'm almost done, then once the wig goes on i'll look. A very dramtic change at times and it still excites me. Those occasions are very few and far beteween at the moment though.[/SIZE]
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

It sure is still exciting to me.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I'd say it's more of a rush than a turn on, and it is fun! My feelings havn't really changed over time, it's still as envigorating and fulfilling as ever, and sometimes even a necessity! I can't say I've ever gone through any thick pink fogs, but I know I've done it with a bit more frequency as time has passed.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Just as good as day one. and it would be better if I didn;t have to go to work.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    The feeling of sheer pleasure and relaxation I get when I'm dressed has never lessened over the 40 years plus I've been dressing as a woman.
    I think I'm sort of stuck with Jeannie now!

It's kind of funny for me. When I started to dress, I was about 4 or 5 years old, getting into my mothers things. I still have vivid memories of those times. But at that age it was not sexual. I did not even know about sex then. Who did? As I got into my preteen and teenage years, it was VERY sexual. Alot of dressing and masturbating. Alot. Then I had a few girlfriends. Some knew and participated, some not. The sexual thing died down. Then I got married. She knows I dress 100% enfemme and underdress 24/7. She is supportive to a certain point. She is not ready to meet Karyn. But now it's more of a comfort thing rather than sexual. I am more comfy, wearing panties and cami's or full slips under my male attire, than tighty whities and a t-shirt. Maybe this is true for quite a few of us.

Been thinking about this one RS. While I don't get "excited" per se, there does seem to be a form of anticipation such as tapping into a specialty part of myself. Not quite sure what happens really but I think it has to do with neural pathways being rerouted and the release of endorphins, etc. At some point in the transformation things begin to change, not sure exactly when. This may be the subject for another thread. In any case the feelings are definately positive for myself as I'm sure they are for many others.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Dear Sherry

Like some of the other girls, I've been dressing for over 40 years now and I can honestly say that putting on panties and pulling up those nylons over shaved legs not only gives me a thrill but a sense of who I am. I don't know that I can explain it completely but I do know that dressing is something I want to do the rest of my life. The sexual aspect has lessened but thats natural and I've accepted that. I live alone (divorced) and dress to some degree every day. I guess the proof of the pudding is that I feel excited, exhilirated, vibrant, sexy, and feminine whether I have on just panties, slippers (pink of course) and an old tshirt or I'm completely dressed. If it were not for my children and grandchildren, I would be dressed 24/7. Sorry if I rambled on here, I'm prone to do that. Probably cause by one of those female genes that I somehow inherited.

Hugs, Janice

hi Sherry

yes Absolutely evan after 4 years full time i still get a kick . wow is that me i love it ..thats a good thing i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]