Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: College age cross dressers?

23 yo crossdresser who just graduated from school just the other day. Can't wait to move, and have my own place so i can dress more frequently than i have lately (having roommates kinda of infringes on dressing times). Actually visiting my new place soon, and going to get some free time to relax and dress

Theresa

Silver Member
    The early 20's group has it much easier than the more mature individuals such as myself did at that age. When I was in my twenties there were no computers to use as a medium to gain information and to meet others that had similar interests. Before the age of computers a vast majority of us truly did feel like we were the only ones who did this sort of thing. The world has changed for the better and the younger cd group are fortunate to be growing up in this age of readily accessable information. The feelings of being isolated back in those dark ages are so vivid in my memory and I am thankful for knowing that I am not alone and it is so very comforting to me.

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    im 18. ill be 19 in september

Im 24, been crossdressing for about10-11 years i'd chat whenever, been looking for some younger cders myself

Jean skirts 'n boots. RockerTerri's Avatar
    Some of us go to college later than others...ill leave now

Terri
    I love this place.

i'm 23 from melboune victoria australia thats into crossdressing

Im 24, just finished college Ive been dresing for 8 or 9 years now but only started to fully understand it in the last 2 0r 3 years with the help of the internet.

I agree can be really tough and frustrating when in college to dress between finding time with study, finding a place without roomates around and being able to afford clothes,shoes,makeup.wigs etc.

Looking forward to working full time and hopefully being able to afford nice things. Im very comfortable with my desires and sexuality, can be very tough when you`re young though.

Anna xxx