Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are all women a little bit bi?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Isn't it obvious? ok I'll state the obvious ... you don't have female genetalia... (unless you transitioned) you might dress as a woman, want to be perceived as a woman, but underneath, you just ain't got it which is probably why they aren't attracted to you.
    It may have more to do with the fact that I am an ugly male and an even uglier female.

okay girls if tried to understand all that was said in the above, but and im going to aim high here, could it be that the girls of females are scared that we would look better than them? i mean to say ive looked at some females in south africa and the things they wear, females here try to look as manly as they can, short hair tshirts and mens jeans with bronx shoes, i think it is because we try to look as sexy as we can and every thing we do from nails to lips we do purfict so that we could pass in society.
    to all of you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    okay girls if tried to understand all that was said in the above, but and im going to aim high here, could it be that the girls of females are scared that we would look better than them? i mean to say ive looked at some females in south africa and the things they wear, females here try to look as manly as they can, short hair tshirts and mens jeans with bronx shoes, i think it is because we try to look as sexy as we can and every thing we do from nails to lips we do purfict so that we could pass in society.
    to all of you
    Yeah . . . uh-huh . . . I'm sure that's it . . . they're just jealous.

And what the heck are Bronx shoes?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    to all of you
    Why would someone be "scared" anyone looked better than them? That doesn't even make sense. Tyra Banks looks better than me and I'm not scared of her. Nor does it matter to me. Are YOU afraid of men that look better than you when you are in boy mode?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Isn't it obvious? ok I'll state the obvious ... you don't have female genetalia... (unless you transitioned) you might dress as a woman, want to be perceived as a woman, but underneath, you just ain't got it which is probably why they aren't attracted to you.
    So I guess I gotta get that sex change if I want to be attractive to a woman ironically

Quote Originally Posted by Karenon67 View Post

Hmmm . . . I wonder if Marlin Perkins ever got "hot and bothered" out there in the wild.
    Nah, he was too busy sipping a martini by the hotel pool while Jim was out wrestling a crocodile

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    *raises hand*

I wouldn't call your description of either "traditional" - more like stereotypical. I've seen plenty of exceptions to both of those depictions.
    Yes, you're absolutely correct. "Traditional" sounds like "old and tired".

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    Kat can spit like a sailor, I'll let her know she's not "traditionally female".
    My sailor son Chris is the nicest, most caring man I know, I'll relay the same message to him.

That's okay, I don't get your reasoning either.

Karen Starlene

If u put in "stereotypical" where I wrote, "traditional", it mite make more sense, Karen. But, probably not much.

I MUST remember to stop posting AFTER I've had my glass of Merlot!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Isn't saying all women are a little bit bi like saying all CDs are a little bit gay? You can't say all of any group are a little bit anything (except maybe Republicans... okay, I'll stop that! Bad Virginia! No politics!). The great thing about people is that they are all different.

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post

And too, since gentle physical contact between men always has the 'threat' of penetration and hence 'dominance', there may be a tendency of males to avoid activity like that. Among most species, the male drive towards dominance of females and other males is a driving force of life.
    Humans are much more complex than animals. Dominance is not innate in men or women in general. "threat of penetration" -you're merely guessing, as someone who has both had gay relationships prior to accepting my CDing ( & eventually understanding I'm pansexual ) & who knows gay men, you're completely wrong on this.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Not my wife but I'm trying to get her to try Angie.
    Angie

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/...ity/index.html

If so, then how come so many say they're not attracted to us? Maybe we're just not 'woman enough' for them?
    I dont believe that, you cant say all women have bi tendencies just because a few do, i have some gals who will flirt with other girls just for the fun of it so i dont think it makes them bi, women can be like that and know one cares, so is it being bi?...I dont know

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer41356 View Post
    I dont believe that, you cant say all women have bi tendencies just because a few do, i have some gals who will flirt with other girls just for the fun of it so i dont think it makes them bi, women can be like that and know one cares, so is it being bi?...I dont know
    Read the article if you don't believe it

Well...here goes. This is what my wife has explained to me in our many discussions of my alternate me. She is turned on by our dressed lovemaking because she "loves me" and because I am so turned on by it. That in turn turns her on. Pretty simple. Dressed or not, I, am turned on when she is turned on.

But now it gets complicated. I cannot say I have had stronger orgasms either way. I can say that I long for my girl self with her more than I long for my guy self with her. That is me. I can say I have observed, regardless of whether I am dressed or not, that when I have talked her through girl/girl scenarios when we are making love, that she more often than not has had orgasms sooner than she either expected to or wanted to (and this being just manual manipulation or one sort or another if you will t=rather tan male to female penetration) Maybe this means she is not being honest with herself or me about her sexual orientation. I don't know. Only she can answer that.

But in our discussions, she has told me that when she wants a man, she wants a man. If she wanted a woman, then that is what she wants. We are not women. I have said this before. We are men dressed and attempting to present as women. That is light years away from either of the things even a very bi woman is looking for.

All of which goes back to both our, and our partners turn ons.

When I was in high school, a friend of mine called me a sexual snob. He was angry because I didn't have the same response to a willing female as he did. At the time I just didn't find the girl or the circumstance to be a turn on, just because I could have her and she wanted me.

He said, "xxxx", you're a sexual snob. You don't #$%&@ their brains, you #$%&@ their bodies. I turned to him and said, "Bob, sex is all in your mind. It is all in your brain. You don't #$%&@ their bodies. You only #$%&@ their brains and that is ALL you do."

I have never forgotten that moment. I never will.

But here is where it really gets sticky. At one time we had two females working for us. One was my wife's best friend, and other was young girl who my wife mentored and who eventually had a career in law because of it. But at one time, and I know this because of events that occurred that I witnessed, both of those females would have willingly and gladly had sex with my wife and at the same time if need be. My wife would have done so also. The three of them would have probably allowed me to participate dressed too.

Would they toady? No. Does that mean they are naturally bi sexual? Maybe then, but not now. It is all bout the feeling, and the moment. Sexuality is not simple. Never has been and never will be. Just look at us

But both of the other girls would never choose anything but men, to share their lives with. Both of them I know wanted and would have had sex with my wife, (and maybe have) if given the chance. But both of them married men who could take care of them and were their ideal of good men. What does this mean?

Are women more naturally bi than men. Propably. But it is about love and respect and other intangible things, far more important and complicated than sex. I think women are much less fearful of experimenting or expressing a sexual urge than men are. I think they are in general far more direct about their feelings and emotions than men are. I think they are freer to be by nature who they are. Men are always so afraid of looking weak, inadequate and less than by comparison with one another.

Well,i guess we're all differant with our own needs.Dont really think we should be judgemental about the opposite sex,especially when we dont really understand them,just love the way they look and the clothes that they wear.
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

As a bisexual woman, I don't think that all women are bisexual. I know many people believe that to be true, an I think that's why bisexuality isn't taken as seriously as homosexuality. I've come out to an extent recently and it was as big a deal for me as coming out as a lesbian would have been.

Also, I think there's a misconception that bisexual people are promiscuous or interested in open relationships. That's not true either. I'm married to Cayce; just because I'm bisexual it doesn't mean I'm on the prowl for a girlfriend, too. LOL It's just nice to acknowledge my attraction to both men and women. It's nice to not feel repressed anymore and to realize that it's all okay.

Does my being bisexual have anything to do with my attraction to Cayce and my acceptance of her crossdressing? I don't think so. Cayce is my soulmate, my best friend, and the love of my life. Nothing could change that. I've told Cayce numerous times, no matter what she wears, how she acts, even if she wanted to get surgery or take hormones it wouldn't change how I feel or what I think of her. No matter what she's still Cayce, the person I love more than anything in this world.

I guess that's what unconditional love is all about!
    [SIZE="3"]Myo -- wife to Cayce[/SIZE]

"Remember when I moved in you?
    And the holy dove was moving too
    And every breath we drew was Hallelujah"

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    I can tell you that my lesbian friends start to gag if they see a males genitals. They want nothing to do with a man sexually. Yet when they watch a dirty movie, they like to see a well endowed man doing a little female. But maybe that's cause of what they do in the bedroom (can't say or I'll be deleted).

I do believe in the sliding scale, but I also think some are to the very far left or right on that scale. Most however fall somewhere between. I write for some,,,uh,,, erotic,, shall we say sites, and I sometimes have a damn hard time writing steamy stuff about things that really turn me off!
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Myo View Post
    As a bisexual woman, I don't think that all women are bisexual. I know many people believe that to be true, an I think that's why bisexuality isn't taken as seriously as homosexuality. I've come out to an extent recently and it was as big a deal for me as coming out as a lesbian would have been.

Also, I think there's a misconception that bisexual people are promiscuous or interested in open relationships. That's not true either. I'm married to Cayce; just because I'm bisexual it doesn't mean I'm on the prowl for a girlfriend, too. LOL It's just nice to acknowledge my attraction to both men and women. It's nice to not feel repressed anymore and to realize that it's all okay.

Does my being bisexual have anything to do with my attraction to Cayce and my acceptance of her crossdressing? I don't think so. Cayce is my soulmate, my best friend, and the love of my life. Nothing could change that. I've told Cayce numerous times, no matter what she wears, how she acts, even if she wanted to get surgery or take hormones it wouldn't change how I feel or what I think of her. No matter what she's still Cayce, the person I love more than anything in this world.

I guess that's what unconditional love is all about!
    Aww, that's very nice And thanks for clearing up misconceptions about bisexuality....

order is important

First, please take a gander at this: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=84489

Ok, now that you have a little background on us, Christin asked me last night if I would have asked her out if I were a guy. I told her no, and I think it kind of hurt her feelings. The point is, I am 5'4" tall and weigh 135 lbs. She is 5'10" tall and weighs 165 lbs. I most assuredly would have gone after someone a bit more petite. I did tell her, however, that it would have been different had I met her online first, because the reason I love her is not the way she looks (in pants or a dress), although she does have beautiful eyes either way.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that most women, regardless of their orientation, wouldn't approach most crossdressers because of some of the same worries I have...we're little, and many of you are somewhat large and broad-shouldered. I think it makes it easier on us to get to know you first, fall in love with you for who you are inside, then to meet you. Just one person's opinion. I'm probably way off base for most girls, since I've never been all that good at being one anyway.