Thread: Received comments

Received comments

I recieved comments today and they were positive ones,in my en femme mode.I was just out of the store after buying a couple of things and three gg women were looking at me.They told me that I looked beautiful and I said thanks.Those were the first positive comments recieved in my life and all I recieved were rude comments about me before this happened.I did tell them I am a crossdresser and they said that was cool.My wife Nikki was with me and saw my confidence was up which I agreed with her.

Nice!!

[SIZE=2]Aint acceptance great!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Go Girl![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Regards[/SIZE]

I know what you are experiencing, I get alot of positive comments from women when I am dressed as a woman. it has boosted my confidence tremendously. I love going out enfemme now, and enjoy talking to the GG's

It seems that women seem to be a little more accepting and/or open minded when it comes to us being out and about. I too have recieved positive feedback from some GG'S. Glad you experienced some nice people.

isnt it gr8 when that happens??? YOU GO GIRL>!!!

Your confidence and attitude are critical to how you are perceived and treated. I'm not just talking about which gender they perceive you as either. If you are confident and outgoing, people will simply react to you in a much more positive manner.
    On a few occasions where I felt a complete loss of confidence, I just pack it in for the night. If I'm not feeling confident it's just not worth the hassle.
    Congrats on reaching the point where you DO feel confident!

Way to go, and a big for those ladies!Confidence is so important.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

I love receiving compliments, it makes me feel a lot better and comfortable with myself. Most women will respect that when they see it, from clothes to toes.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Cool hun you go girl.
    Angie

Gretchen, that is a great experience. I'm glad you shared it with us. Onward and upward!!

Banned Read only
    It's really cool that you got that confidence booster! That's exactly the kind of positive experience that we CD's need to feel good about ourselves.

I'm sure that the way you held yourself had a lot to do with it, and I can only wish you many more happy experiences like that one.

Silver Member
    Gretchen, I am so happy for you, recieving those compliments must have been such a great feeling and a boost to your self esteem as well. It is nice to know that there are other people that accept us and react so positive when we are seen. Obviously you have a great amount of confidence about yourself and it reflects in the way that you are percieved by others.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Congrats!!! It is a major confidence-booster to get positive feedback like you did!
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

If you really are beautiful it would be nice to see a pic of you in the Picture Section!

Way to go!

Another obstacle cleared! That rush when a person you don't know tells you "you look nice" is something you will never forget.