Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting turned on

Yeah.. It is still a "turn on", But not in the same way as my early years..
    Back then it was ALL sexuall..
    Now it is all about "making a photo", that I feel is good and might turn on others..
    Though FEELING Things, Like certain clothes IS A TURN ON, Sometimes, But not as often as the past...
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    As soon as I know I'm going to get dressed up I get a feeling right through me, its really intense. I love the feel of a suspenderbelt and stockings, miniskirt and heels. I've been dressing for about 25 years and its still just the same rush it always was Ooooh.. x!

Well girls, I'm not with the program on this one. Getting dressed is not a turn-on in the physical, sexual sense.
    What I feel is a sense of relief and euphoria, of having escaped. I guess my male life has its problems and its pressures, but when I become Ruth, it's all left behind. I'm a carefree woman, no ties, no baggage, no responsibilities.
    The sensual effect of the clothes on me, the obvious visual difference in the mirror, are necessary to convince me that the guy has gone, and I'm Ruth, but that's all there is to it.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    Its likely a combination of things in play. You might CD ULTEMATELY for the "release or associated "good feeling", but on the way there, there might be a slight 'fetish" effect. There also can be the turn on of seeing and being in close contact with what look like "womens Legs" , breasts, etc. ----

Folks may CD for any one of those things alone, but it stands to reason that even though you are CDing for one PRIMARY goal, you likely cant help being affected by the other aspects of CDing on the way there.
    Definately agreed.
    There are several different aspects in CDing, and one or the other is leading the show. It may changing during the same day and/or the lifetime.

Hugs

Nadia

I had been pondering a thread on which girls found to be better - getting dressed, or being dressed. I like both for different reasons. The act of getting dressed has many aspects that I find sensual and erotic. The state of being dressed brings a sense of well being and relaxation. When all this first began, I was adolescent, so a gentle breeze could bring arousal. Slipping on women's clothing was off the scale in terms of arousal. And although it's not so intense as that now, I still find pretty feminine clothing to be a potent sexual releaser, whether it's on a lovely woman, or on myself. But to the question posed here, I'd have to say yes for the most part. I do find getting dressed to be a sexual thrill, but not to the point of utter distraction. Heck, if that were the case, I'd never end up fully dressed! But I also find that with a little stimulation, being dressed can bring quite a bit of sexual satisfaction as well.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I agree with Alice. I can't get past a mirror without checking me out especially before going out of the house.

Marla, you are always so insightful or else we just think alike.

But I wonder about the GGs on this topic. Do you get turned on when you dress or is it just a ritual for you?

There's a common theme, but also it's very individual

This is myself opening up here, but here goes...

Like a lot of the girls here, since this started at the beginning of adolescents, sexual arousal is going to be there. Like anything in this realm, the more you do, the more it may take to achieve that same point. For example, I remember the very first time I shaved my legs and put on pantyhose, I thought I was having a seizure. Holly C**p, that was intense. Now I shave all the time, so when I put hose on there's a little of that feeling left, but not like the first or second times.

Here's the individual part for me:
    Nowadays, it's the act of transformation. And the challenge of going from my homely drab self to that of Tracy. I'm not kidding about the homely part either. I put two pictures on the board here, one of me in drab and the other was my old avatar. I had put them on hot or not, under two different ID's one male and one female and listed my true age of 54. The pictures other than cropping had no photoshop fixes. The contrast in ratings is what floored me, nearly 3 points! I don't put too much stock in the actual ratings, because it is so subjective. But like Ruth mentioned, my drab self is way gone, I have no idea who I'm looking at when I look in the mirror, and just that idea of someone, something else looking back at me is so odd that it's a turn on. I call it the "Misson Impossible Kinky Mask Thing". If you remember the old TV show, the person was so good at makeup and masking that they became that other person. That's where I'm at, total escape.

Me in drab + Tracy

I'm not trying to fool myself here, the truly beautiful girls on this board probably get 9+ all the time. Again it's the contrast, the transformation.

Lovely thread, kisses Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

its the whole thing.
    the femminsation, of thy self!!
    the relese of the shackles, of being boxed into a sterotype. it is a femme fatale world...
    i find it so empowering, in a sensual way,...
    i just feel so sexy,
    ohh la la flertatious,
    en femmenine!!!!

I get "that feeling" when I buy new clothes.. it's like the first time. popping the cherry of some new clothes.. new shoes or new pantyhose or tights.. or outfit...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    I agree, getting dressed is a still a big turn on for me even after 30 years. I love slipping my feet into tights and slowly pulling them up as I point my toes like a girl. I've recently got into professional Milano gymnastics leotards with a keyhole back. I'm 5'6" and love squeeziing into a size 34 leotard. My latest purchase was a black velour one with a keywhole neck (the accolade syle from last years range). It took me ten minutes to put it on as the arms were a little tight due to the patten. But once on it fitted like a glove and everything down below just popped back inside me to give a feminie look.
    Last edited by Michelle_in_tights; 07-19-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Banned Read only
    For me, it's a question of state of mind. It can turn me on if I think about it in a sexual way, or it can be simply to get dressed the way I want to be. Same as for being fully dressed. At times I think about it and get turned on, and at others, it's more for the fun of being dressed up.

Gold Member
    If it wasn't exciting would we do it?

Every time

For me, every time I get dressed is an incredible thrill. It goes far beyond just a sexual turn-on, which I feel deep inside me rather than in just one part of my body. I try to avoid full length mirrors, however, so I can see the full effect all at once. When I do, I always find myself thinking, "Yes, Nora, this is the real you."

Incredible turn on to go from drab to en femme, it's an AWESOME feeling. Once en femme though it's just feels right, normal. When I first started down this road my body responded in kind to the arousal (you catching my drift?) but not so much anymore. I still love what I'm seeing though but it's just so "normal" when I"m dolled up. I look forward to each time. Sometimes when I know Ashlee will come out and I'm thinking about becoming her I can sense the body's responses (increased respirations, heart beating a little stronger etc)

Quote Originally Posted by RitaCD View Post

But I wonder about the GGs on this topic. Do you get turned on when you dress or is it just a ritual for you?

The act of getting dressed every day, nah not very thrilling.

BUT

when you get dressed with a special event in mind, going out, meeting someone new, a special party well then that brings a different focus to it,

then ~ each item you choose with an intention, and seeing your look all come together - why yes, that can definitely can be a rush.
    Doll

Quote Originally Posted by abundantly_me View Post
    The act of getting dressed every day, nah not very thrilling.
    when you get dressed with a special event in mind, going out, meeting someone new, a special party well then that brings a different focus to it,
    then ~ each item you choose with an intention, and seeing your look all come together - why yes, that can definitely can be a rush.
    Since you asked Rita I agree with abundantlyme.....not the everyday act but spec occasions...starting with bubble bath, soaps lotions, power,perfume all matching fragnances then my nails something spec to match my out fit......planning what jewlery and shoes then THE perfect out fit everything coming together...very exciting.
    Also exciting my S.O. getting dressed.......as as DD mentioned...later getting undressed...sigh
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Everyday dressing is just a ritual, but getting sorted for a night out is different, but I don't get turned on by it but enjoy getting ready, and like Di I enjoy my SO getting ready for that special night out.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

For me, it's putting on the makeup, watching the transformation as it happens. I make up, then dress, saving the most exciting thing for last: lipstick.

I have found the first times are very exciting, and then the feeling wears off. This is also true if i have been away from dressing for a while. But I still come back so it can't be all thrill in that sense. I haven't analysed this aspect of myself too much, but the sense of "change", even just a bit is perhaps why - like knowing how good your legs look in stockings, how good your nails look. The emotional change that goes with it is a big attraction.

I'll be honest, I get wayy turned on when I go all out and look in the mirror at the finished product.

A Matter Of Mood

GG's are famous for saying "Oh I just like something I can just throw on, and go." I have clothing like that, but only for the mundane world of shopping, and tending the daily grind. Putting on my usual bra may evoke a response : "Same old muffin cups". I can recall having to repair something with a safety pin, too. When I dress up to go out for supper at a nice place, I am often disillusioned by how I look in the ladies room mirrors. I get weird. I think : "I didn't look like that in my home mirror. Candlelight...hurry ! Get to the candle light."

Humans can be such insecure creatures. I enjoy dressing up for (hopefully) sexy looking pictures. I like a bit of fabric tightness, and taking as long as I need to achieve the image in my head. I have to give myself pep talks. "You look good. You really do." Not in love with myself, mind you, but it helps to recall what sexy feels like, and the right clothing helps.

Aspiring Member
    being men, as most of us are. it's the allure and secrecy of it all. im most always arroused when dressing. not to the point of ... you get my point. it feels so natural for me to be this way, myself, me just me. its not easy to be me i just have to work on it and "do" it as often as possible. it just feels so right.

Turned on?

When I was young the act of putting on girls' or womens' clothes was a great "turn on"; sometimes to the point of not being able to finish. As I got older and had more practice/experience, this happened less often. I still greatly enjoy the entire transformation process and really like what I see in the mirror when I am finished.
    Hugs, Carole

Live and let live!
    Getting dressed doesn't have the same erotic thrill that it used to when I was younger. While I still feel the same feeling of relaxation and inner peace I always have when I am dressed, now being as feminine as I can brings a deeper joy than when I was much younger and it was all about the thrill.

Aspiring Member
    the thrill isnt the same as it was but the end result is the same. fullfillment as me being me.