Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's the little things

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar

It's the little things

I often think about the little things that makes dressing so much fun and brings a smile to my face.I will start with a list to set the example and see where this goes:
    1. The feeling of a breeze on your freshly shaved legs.
    2. The tight feeling from the band of your bra.
    3. Sliding your hose up your shaved legs.
    4. Pulling on thin pretty colored panties.
    5. Hearing the sound of your heel s clicking on the sidewalk.
    6. Having to hold the hem of your skirt to prevent the wind from taking it over your head.
    7. Feeling your breast move from your glued on forms.
    8. Finding out how to run in heels to get across the street. See number 7 for a real feeling.
    9. Being more aware of your surroundings while dressed in a dress and heels and walking to your car parked four blocks form the club.

OK girls now let's hear from you:
    Last edited by Paulette; 07-19-2008 at 08:03 PM.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Numbers 5 and 6 are me to a tee.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

10. The feeling of fresh lipstick on you lips
    11. The feeling of long earrings in you pierced ears.
    12. The feeling of satin sleepwear in bed.
    I love them all.
    Angie

I love the light graze of a skirt against my shaved legs. The feeling of barely covered nakedness of it.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar

All the above...

...plus:

The scent of a fine perfume in the air and knowing it's my scent.

The slight tug of garters holding up taylored nylons, felt with each step.

Feeling everything I'm not supposed to have jiggle.

The feel of nylon panties softly caressing my derriere and nether regions as I walk, driving me nearly to, umm, distraction.
    Last edited by TommiTN; 07-19-2008 at 07:02 AM.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

All of the above, plus:

1) Crossing my legs, and the feeling of my smooth, nylon-clad legs rubbing against each other
    2) The tightness of a boned bustier chinching my waist, to get that hourglass figure
    3) The jiggling of my breast forms over my nipple ring
    4) Garters. Need I say more?
    5) A sundress flowing around me

And I'm sure there are a few others that I'll remember later
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

The soft secure feeling of the female clothing.

The eyes apon you as you walk around or enter a building.

The friendly way people treat you.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

All of the above plus...

The feel of your long hair touching your bare back and shoulders
    The breeze fluffing your hair around your face
    The glimpse of yourself in the reflections of shop windows as you walk past
    The whole sensation of feeling like a girl as you go about things

Other than the obvious tactile sensations, it's the feeling of freedom and being in touch with one's self and the ability to express that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    There is something about seeing the outline of my bra straps and the band through my blouse that I find really satisfying and reaffirming that all is right in the world.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Actually I can't really think of any little things... It's everything all rapped up into one for me!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Looking at the potty wondering if I should sit or stand

Wink Imma's Little Things

To Group:

For Imma the list is:

1. The tight, pinching feeling of screw closures on your earrings on your ear lobes.

2. The grip of a wide black leather belt with two prongs on your cinched waist.

3. The discomfort from sitting on four or five heavy duty garter grips on the backs of your legs.

4. The tug and constant tension of gartered stockings on every movement of walking, sitting, standing, sitting, bending, twisting, and bending.

5. The reminder that you are firmly girdled every time you twist your body.

6. The feel on nylon clad feet moving ever so slightly in tightly laced, high heel shoes or boots.

7. The unrelenting grip of a high arch oxford shoe with a buckling and locking leather strap around your ankle and under your instep.

8. The feel of your nylon stockings as you run your hands over your knees.

9. Looking at your nylon clad legs in the mirror.

10. The sliding feel as your panties slide on your slip with every movement.

LOL

Imma

Wow......everything has been covered....so I will say all the above......hehe.........

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Paulette
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    9. Being more aware of your surroundings while dressed in a dress and heels and walking to your car parked four blocks from the club.
    OMG .. yeah. It's a delicious feeling of "safe vulnerability" ... if there such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    The eyes upon you as you walk around or enter a building.
    Absolutely! I can't figure out if they are looking at me because I'm somewhat over dressed in a cute dress and heels or if it's because "they know"

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    The glimpse of yourself in the reflections of shop windows as you walk past.
    Yes, you see yourself and you still can't quite believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by Toni_Lynn View Post
    There is something about seeing the outline of my bra straps and the band through my blouse that I find really satisfying and reaffirming that all is right in the world.
    Yes. I like to see my bra strap lines slightly showing ... I even like a faint suggestion in boy mode too (if I'm feeling confident)

I'll add .....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley
    Feeling slightly nervous in the ladies restroom cubicle when you hear GG voices all around and you know you are about to come out.
    It's being in situations like this and having all these wonderful thoughts and feelings that I just know never happen living in "guy world". I love being a crossdresser!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    I'd have to say so far for me it's #3 in the first post. Got to feel that for the first time yesterday and....wow. Just an absolutely amazing feeling.
    Though I did technically cheat, as I just use hair remover and don't shave

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Yes. I like to see my bra strap lines slightly showing ... I even like a faint suggestion in boy mode too (if I'm feeling confident)
    Most definately! In fact, I think that seeing my bra straps in boy mode it shows the ultimate in self confidence and self acceptance!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The faint scent of perfume on your wig or on your pillow when you wake up in the morning.

Remembering how to get out of a car while wearing a skirt.

How good it feels to take those heels off and just rub your nylon covered feet.

The bounce of your 42DDs as you walk down the stairs or across a room. (And even better is watching them bounce while walking toward a mirror or reflective surface.)

The sound of your heels as you walk across a marble floor or pavement.

Your keyboard doing funky things because your 42DDs are pressing on a key while you lean into your monitor.

It's the "whole package" of being female that we all enjoy....why else would we do it then???? That's the way we're all wire to some degree or another....

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Ladies the list is growing at a nice pace and yes the total package is enjoyable or why else would we take so much time and effort to accomplish it. But I do think it is the little things that keep popping up while we are dressed that bring a smile to our faces, like right now I have long nails on and the typing is requiring a little bit more attention and the sound of the nails clicking on the key board and do not for get the extra letters. I find that just having an experience that only women normally have to be enjoyable even if at the time it might not be. An example would be the nasty bathroom that you just have to use or you will wet yourself and how can you get it done with out touching anything (it can be done but is is not easy, think hover method) and still look like a lady in the stall. Carefully planning your outfit from the skin out to get the right effect, which bra and panty set to wear (Black under white is a fashion no no) hose or panty hose, shoes and then accessories to make the outfit pop and last but not least what sweater Jacket and purse are you going to use. I love this stuff as it brings a smile to my face while I am working at beig the prettiest woman I can be.

Aspiring Member
    For me, it's the feeling of putting a full slip over my head, and feeling it slide down over my body.
    Susan

...The lace hem of my slip peeking out under my hem as I sit while my hosiery reflects a faint sheen on my legs. My hair cascading past my chin, laying in a loose curl atop the swell of my breasts....my mascara bringing out the green in my eyes, which look only brown otherwise.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    ...The lace hem of my slip peeking out under my hem as I sit while my hosiery reflects a faint sheen on my legs. My hair cascading past my chin, laying in a loose curl atop the swell of my breasts....my mascara bringing out the green in my eyes, which look only brown otherwise.
    Marla, that last passage was precious. I think you have a future writing romance novels.

Remembering and carrying your purse. Changing the numerous feminine items to another purse because that one will match your outfit.
    Being able to switch hairdos from a long blonde to an upswept red or a strawberry bob style as I see fit.
    Wearing many feminine rings on fingers or toes, listening to the jangle of many bracelets.