Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A ? I was asked

A ? I was asked

I was asked why do I feel like a woman inside. and I could Not answer.
    now If i was aked why do I like to dress I could answer that. so I pose this ? to you all. why do you feel like you are a woman inside or feel like you should have been born a female?
    Kim

Funnny but I don't..... I feel like me.... caught somewhere in between.... not quite male yet not quite female either... just me.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    It's a very interesting question, and I would love to see the answers.

For my part, it's a bit like asking why do I like certain foods, art forms, hobbies etc. One can always say food tastes good to me, I get visual pleasure from that type of art, or I like a hobby because I find it stimulating, but the "why" of any likes is very difficult to put into words.

In essence, for me it's mostly because I get a kick out of the creativity.

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar
    idk i guess its just been a part of me for a long time. it may have to be that i was raised by my mom and grandma and always did girly things with them and i used to hate it but then i would start to go to the places they were going.

I'd guess the standard answer I've heard for so long is "feeling like a woman trapped in a man's body"....

In my case, it's more simply "feeling like a man with a woman trapped in his head".

jenn

Me too! Just like Karren

Leann

Nope. Just myself in a full spectrum sort of way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Funnny but I don't..... I feel like me.... caught somewhere in between.... not quite male yet not quite female either... just me.....

I'll go with Karren on this one. It's just a part of my psychology.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

i would never say i feel like a woman. Not being one, how do i know what it is to be a woman, not to mention that i doubt any two women "feel" the same.
    what i do say is that i am womanly, and that is easier to explain. i know ggs that are less "womanly" than i am, but they are "women" and i am not

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

A ? I was asked

I'm with Karen on this one, I am in between and loving it. The best of both worlds as Karen says but it would be a better world if it was more readily acceptable to be who we are.

In between as well. I enjoy aspects of both sides of my personality, and have no desire to push towards one or the other. I would like to be able to express myself in public however I choose, but I suspect that's more my hangup than anything else.

Dee

The consensus seems to be in between and I have to agree with that. For me dressing is a great feeling, not sexual but a release or even a freedom not felt when in guy clothes. However it is something I am satisfied to take in small measure and then get back to guy mode.

Vieja

I also have the same feelings like Karen. When dressed I feel complete. It just feels right and has a calming effect. Everything seems to be better when I am dressed as Stephanie.
    I just wish I could incorporate more of Stephanie in my everyday life.

StephaniE

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    There is a biological theory that partially explains this for some of us. All fetuses start out with female carachteristics and then hormones in the woumb make the final selection of gender. Thus some of us appear as males yet something in our brains make us feel female.

I'm with Karen on this one as well...

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    It hurts my head to think about this too much!! So I'm with Karren - I just feel like me.

Sarah...

I've been drawn to all things female my entire life, physically, emotionally, intellectually, it's like some invisible force is pushing me there. Sometimes kicking and screaming!

wow what a question and i think there could be millions of answers to this one but for me id have to go with Jenn and Karen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

Feel like a woman... Just what does it feel like to feel like a woman? I love to wear womans clothes and emulate women but inside I feel like me.
    Veronica

"And the day came
    when the risk to remain tight in a bud
    was more painful
    than the risk it took to blossom"

- Anais Nin

The answer is not a thing that can be put into words for me.

I know how I feel and what I feel does not match my physical body.

Thats the best answer I can give.

You don't have to have a reason! Your Transgenderedness is based on feelings not concrete facts. You don't have to have reasons why you love someone. You don't have to have reasons why you like ice cream, instead of cauliflower....that's just the way it is!

Even if we try to come up with something, it's very individualized. If I ask a hundred of my Sista's, I would get 100 different vague statements, and I would be no wiser when I was done.

Next time someone asks, turn the whole thing around and answer them with a question: "Why do you feel like a guy inside your head?" It makes just as much sense.

It's called a "conundrum," an unsolvable question.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I agree, again, with what Karren put so well.
    It's good to affirm this because we need to remember what we are and not be pushed into pigeon-holes by commonplace misconceptions about CDing.
    I like to wear women's clothes and to look, and feel, feminine, but it's not a case of a woman trapped in a man's body. It's a case of a particular unique person who can reach out and experience both sides of the gender spectrum. The physique, the plumbing etc. is male, but the personality partakes of either or both male and female.
    If society wasn't so down on us we could easily regard it as a great gift.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

No, not a Woman, just not complete until now.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    I agree, again, with what Karren put so well.
    It's good to affirm this because we need to remember what we are and not be pushed into pigeon-holes by commonplace misconceptions about CDing.
    I like to wear women's clothes and to look, and feel, feminine, but it's not a case of a woman trapped in a man's body. It's a case of a particular unique person who can reach out and experience both sides of the gender spectrum. The physique, the plumbing etc. is male, but the personality partakes of either or both male and female.
    If society wasn't so down on us we could easily regard it as a great gift.
    Ruth, it is a great gift regardless of how society views it.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

It's like when gay people are asked: why did you "choose" to be gay? ( the best answer is: why did you choose to be heterosexual? )
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President