View Poll Results: What is your secual preference for a partner.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • female

8 38.10%
  • male

9 42.86%
  • open to anything

8 38.10%
  • neither

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexual preference...FTM ONLY. ONLY FTM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dancinginthedark View Post

Awww damn. And capt doesn't care for girls. Jeez, you guys sure know how to break a lady's heart.
    Mae, i also date GGs ....anyone that self identifies as female more flowers?

Me-I'm more or less open to anything. I have dated a MTF, guys, gals etc etc. To me it's not whats in between their legs that counts, it's whats in their hearts that matters! Oh and being sexy as hell cant be a bad thing either

Please don't give up on the polls, guys! It's the only way semi-silent types like myself will ever make any contribution.

Now I'm here I suppose I should answer the question. I don't really have a preferred gender, nor am I open to anything. I just like people with whom I'm close friends (until recently, these were mostly men).

In any case, it's kind of a moot point as I have a partner.

-KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Me-I'm more or less open to anything. I have dated a MTF, guys, gals etc etc. To me it's not whats in between their legs that counts, it's whats in their hearts that matters! Oh and being sexy as hell cant be a bad thing either
    RaWr

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Mae, i also date GGs ....anyone that self identifies as female more flowers?
    Why thank you kind sir. A girl can never have too many flowers.

I think this thread shows how diverse you guys are. Now to get the rest of the world to stop putting you in those little pigeon holes & start taken the time to get to know you instead of pre-judging you.

Platinum Member
    Why thank you kind sir. A girl can never have too many flowers.

I think this thread shows how diverse you guys are. Now to get the rest of the world to stop putting you in those little pigeon holes & start taken the time to get to know you instead of pre-judging you.

I want a woman like you when i grow up

I want a woman like you when i grow up
    hmmm how old are you? I might just wait.

Platinum Member
    hmmm how old are you? I might just wait.
    LOL i think ur other half might have something to say about that....

Psst! im 31

Awww damn. And capt doesn't care for girls. Jeez, you guys sure know how to break a lady's heart.

dancin

~
    But you know I think you're hot when you've got the facial hair thing going on.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I already have a nice deep voice (for a female) can I wear a fake beard and call it good? I'll even pull my hair back in a sloppy low pony for you.

Mariah Come on down, you've voted in a FTM only poll.... well done, another MTF to add to the 'I can't read' list....

So, how many is that... let's take a look...

Janet Bern, suspender, Lidia_tv, Mariah and lisalove, congratulations, you're being named and shamed and banned from this section.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-12-2008 at 10:50 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    I already have a nice deep voice (for a female) can I wear a fake beard and call it good?
    but but but...i like your female self and you were flirting with me first

but but but...i like your female self and you were flirting with me first
    Ok then get over and take me for a ride ... no no, get your mind out of the gutter. The wheelchair darlin' the wheelchair.

Platinum Member
    Ok then get over and take me for a ride ... no no, get your mind out of the gutter. The wheelchair darlin' the wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    So, how many is that... let's take a look...

Janet Bern, suspender, Lidia_tv, Mariah and lisalove, congratulations, you're being named and shamed and banned from this section.
    That's five people this time and that's like the millionth poll ruined in our section. It's useless. Nothing we do will ever change the fact that we can't do polls in our section. I give up.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Nothing we do will ever change the fact that we can't do polls in our section.
    or any other type of FtM only thread for that matter...i gave up along time ago, if the MtFs want the forum its theirs! theyre welcome to it! nothing we do will ever change the lack of respect we get for our own personal space
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 08-12-2008 at 11:21 AM.

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    I've always lamented the fact that when I go to sleep, the forum explodes in a flurry of activity. Clearly, I shouldn't sleep. (Or I should go to bed before 4 am).

Ooh, looky, ANOTHER idiot. /eyeroll.

I, however, am not giving up. It actually kinda makes me wanna post MORE polls, just to be annoying like that . All I'm missing is things to post polls about.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Its a real shame that people cant read and manage to **** things up for other people.

Well, I answered females. I think I did enough experimenting when I was younger and feel that I am set on what I like. There is a trans woman I like right now and its the first time I have ever had this happen.

I have dated lesbians but only one has treated me like the guy I am and still does. I may change and evolve some more who knows. I do beleive that the very essence of love is fluid and its the person that counts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hey you with the pretty face welcome to the human race, a celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waiting and today is the day we've waited for.

Rapidly becoming a Gender Equality Duty expert (Europe)

Banned Read only
    I'm finding this very interesting and enlightening. I didn't start this poll to cause a problem. And I don't really like excluding people anyway but I did ask a question for a particular purpose which is to find out what FtM think so that's why I asked for only a particular group to answer. I really don't think it is disrespect that messes up polls. I think it is something to do with the general language of internet forums. You know when you go to a website that if you hit something with a link , it is a link and you just know you can click on it even if you haven't read it properly. I think it is something like that. I don't think it is disrespect. But I do now see that it must be very very annoying for you all.

...rings the doc for another shot of T.......
    The Dream Factory screwed up again. ~kerrianna~

The couple rented the room, and the fish do not like me anymore.
    The fishes name was george and he still liked me because I always give him cherios in the mornings.
    By the way the fish are no longer mad and me and the couple had a great wedding.
    ~brendaisagirl~

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy cool View Post
    I really don't think it is disrespect that messes up polls. I think it is something to do with the general language of internet forums. You know when you go to a website that if you hit something with a link , it is a link and you just know you can click on it even if you haven't read it properly. I think it is something like that. I don't think it is disrespect. But I do now see that it must be very very annoying for you all.
    crap! it happens on every thread that has 'FtM only' in the title...whether it has a poll in it or not! every single time...it IS disrespect...you've seen in this thread people like Tamara have gone mad on it and still AFTERWARDS people did it!....its been going on for years, not just five minutes or a few weeks and when we call people on it they dont even justify it...cos they cant, we dont do it on MtF threads so ur theory doesnt work
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 08-12-2008 at 05:37 PM.

Platinum Member
    suzy then explain to me why with over 32,234 post i never voted in a poll not asked of me????? .... why??? ... i might be a tad chatty ............ but i can read and respect other members here.............

Happens in the GG polls... threads.... but you know something, I checked EVERY poll on this forum and I think maybe ONE of the polls, a non MTF voted... which if I remember rightly, she came straight to me and told me... so... take that how you will... we can read, it's not hard... it IS disrespectful!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Silver Member
    Hey guys, I am a mtf and did not vote on this poll. I come to this forum occassionaly to gain an understanding on the way that that 'the other side of the coin' feels. I respect all of you guys and in no way want to invade your turf. We are all in this tg thing together and should respect each other. This is just my opinion but hope that it applies to all of us in the tg community.

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    Hey guys, I am a mtf and did not vote on this poll. I come to this forum occassionaly to gain an understanding on the way that that 'the other side of the coin' feels. I respect all of you guys and in no way want to invade your turf. We are all in this tg thing together and should respect each other. This is just my opinion but hope that it applies to all of us in the tg community.
    You're my kind of woman Gaining an understanding is always good and not voting in our polls is good too!
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.