Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel what I feel?

Do you feel what I feel?

I have been a member for only one week and it has been wonderful. You are a great group of girls (not gurls).

I have a question based upon an observation:

Everything I read has a very strong feminine sense to it. It just does not seem to be written by guys. Your comments are so soft and full of feelings. You are all so very sensitive. And, so, I cannot help but feel that I am reading comments by ladies. I love to look at your photos (and I hope you like mine) but the photos are not necessary; the words convey femininity even better.

Do you get the same kind of sense here that I do?
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Yes, I do and I think it's wonderful! Of course, we're all here because we have a strong feminine component to our personalities. That comes out in how we express ourselves "on paper" as well as in other venues.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Do you feel what I feel?

Yes I do!!! I think that we are all just a bit "better" than your average male because of our second self, and for that this whole crossdressing thing is a good thing if you ask my opinion.

Thank you! Maybe we all have a little extra in our genetic makeup that brings us together. What ever it is you share in it too. Welcome to our sisterhood.

Well since I was not born a genetic girl, I consider myself a gurl.

yes i do to. i have seen this in some chat rooms also. i have to force myslef to think of anyone here as male. when i tell my wife about someting someone said i always refer to them a she. it only get confussing when we are talk about a cd'er and her wife....

You know I don’t really think I’ve ever thought about it! I enjoy reading the posts and communicating with the people on this site but I’ve never thought oh that’s a guy speaking to me. I suppose I’ve just taken what’s written at face value and accepted that the person behind the message is a kindred spirit and that we are all just what we are.
    Hugs Amanda x
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Cathy, First I'd like to welcome you to the forum, but then to answer your question I'll say stick around a while and you will see that the large majority of posts are made by the male girls of which I am one. I think you are seeing the sensitive side of men that isn't displayed when we are in male mode. The threads are genuine and are written by the people whose names and avatars appear on them. That's really me in my avatar photo.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathytg View Post
    Everything I read has a very strong feminine sense to it. It just does not seem to be written by guys. Your comments are so soft and full of feelings. You are all so very sensitive. And, so, I cannot help but feel that I am reading comments by ladies. I love to look at your photos (and I hope you like mine) but the photos are not necessary; the words convey femininity even better.
    I have the same sense, yes. I think it may be partly subjective -- that is, we may unconsciously read the messages with a feminine vocal tone in our heads, because we know where they're coming from. But the expression of thoughts and feelings does have a feminine slant, too. Thanks for mentioning it.

***Jenna Lynne***

(blogging at jennalynne.wordpress.com)

Well, Yes that is for sure. We are all very feminine in our own way. Most want to come out in the world, but are so afraid of what others will think or do. It is a crying shame. I myself have had enough of being in the closet, closets are for clothes.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cathytg View Post
    I have been a member for only one week and it has been wonderful. You are a great group of girls (not gurls).

I have a question based upon an observation:

Do you get the same kind of sense here that I do?
    Welcome Cathy and I agree with you. This is such a nice place to come and share thoughts with people who understand who we are and what we deal with. This is my support group and reading about the experences and thoughts of others makes all of this a lot less lonely for me.
    Jolene

I realize pics are not necessary but do I wish I had one of myself to share. Your pic looks very nice.

WHAT!!!!

You mean we aren,t really women on here???

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Yes and no, Cathy

" Yes", for most of the general Forum posts. The sensitivity, emotionality, and affection here, seems COMPLETELY female! And I'm OFTEN surprised at my own fem reactions to it!

But, in the "Dressing", "etc", sections here, I've read some VERY practical and technically detailed posts. If I can understand a post like that, it's usually written by a male.
    And I've had personal messages that r SO logical and reasonable, they seem quite masculine!

When I have tried to discuss anything logically with GGs, I usually end up not understanding what their point is. Or, it often quickly takes a turn in a different direction! NOT ALWAYS, BUT OFTEN! Don't toast me, GGs, please! It's MY experience, only!

Of course, I've never tried to have sensible conversation with GGs about things we have in common. Like shopping or wearing ladies things! Lol.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by cdmindymi View Post
    i have to force myslef to think of anyone here as male.
    Er.. Why?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Welcome to the family, if I didn't already say that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]It is kind of funny because I work with supposed women everyday, and they are not half as feminine sounding as this group. My ladies are some pretty tough gals and they don't take crap from anyone and let you know exactly how they feel all the time. If they don't agree you better sit down, because they will argue until you are beaten into submission. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]With that said, this group is much more in control, due to moderation rules, and is much more supportive than what I see. My ladies talk about everyone behind their backs, at least we don't, or can't.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Just so you know that this is a male writing, I will add a picture from today...39 Marissa french braid 8-27-08 8 (2).jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]There. I hope that helps with any confusion...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Your new sis,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Yeah, well I am glad you added the picture to clear that up.

You are quite lovely and seem to be a fun person.

My CD Blog Site

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    WHAT!!!!

You mean we aren,t really women on here???
    Well... some are women, some are womyn, some are wimmen, some are girls, some are gurls, some are gurlz, some might even be grrrls. Some are guys in a dress. Me? I'm a gurrrrl!!! ...or whatever I feel like at the moment

(All are googlable!)

As far as all the female presenters here, we come to this table with what we think are various forms of a feminine mindset or attitude. Each is as valid as any other. And if you recognize the female in any, then they have succeeded in getting themselves across, dressed or not dressed. It's not really about the clothes for most of us anyway, see?

Now...there are also men and boys, and bois and boyz.....and ...and....

Yes, I'm feeling what you're feeling! It feels great, doesn't it?
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

It is so easy to open your heart here on the forum because the people here are far more in touch with there feminine side, no matter if their birth sex is male or female. Its that side of their persona that makes it safe to share things here that you wouldn't to the average group of guys at work. Here we can let ourselves be vulnerable, and that is something the average guy has a lot of trouble doing.

I am so thankful to have this place. Thank you all!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaTX View Post
    Yes, I'm feeling what you're feeling! It feels great, doesn't it?
    Yes, it does feel great!

My CD Blog Site

hahahaha.... Obviously you've not listened to me or seen me check someone into the boards playing ice hockey!!! But conversely on the makeup forum I moderate.... the girls there can sound so much like a bunch of guys its amazing...

so there ya go....

"Its a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for lola...... Lo-lo-lo-lo lola"....lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The feelings and the freedom to express them are pretty much what it's all about Hon. Enjoy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well, I was going to answer, but my maleness might showup!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    The hell you say! I ain't never had no girl talk to me like that. Uurrrrkkkkk. Sorry sweetie, but I had force that icky old man away from my keyboard. Don't worry, I've sent him on an errand that should take quite a while. Sometimes he just shows up where he isn't wanted (that's most of the time). Welcome in and please enjoy yourself.

Ditto hun....lacie