Thread: Very unexpected

Very unexpected

Last Thursday night my wife and i were out shopping without the kids for a change we were looking for something completly different but i said that i wanted to go to Kmart.
    Off over to the lingerie section... I had a bit of a look but nothing inspiring there so i let the wife do what she wanted to. She needed to buy a few bras and such for herself..... I noticed the markdown area and saw a black convertable strappless bra, and since i needed it my wife said she'd buy it.
    So when we got home she started to try on what she'd bought and i asked her to get my bra for me, then she comes out the door and throws another bra at me saying "you can have one too, it doesn't fit me" Which is very ABnormal seeing as she's bigger than me. The size i wear is a 14B or 14C but this one she's given me is an 18D and to my shock it was a little tight on me as well.the best part.... It has no underwire, something i've never had before, and fits like an absolute dream.

Happy father's day!!

the ladies are always filled with surprises!

Silver Member
    I hope you realize how fortunate you are. There are a lot of us that will never experience something like this.

Every once and a while the SO dungs out her clothes closet. Since we have similar tastes and are reasonably close in size she will ask me if there is anything I want. Still the best outfits are ones she buys for me that she thinks will look good on me. She has impeccable taste and I appreciate it immensely.

My wife has giving me thing she can;t wear or no longer wants I love it .
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I hope you realize how fortunate you are. There are a lot of us that will never experience something like this.

Probably more fortunate than most......

But it's not the first time she's bought something for me... I remember once she rang me when i was out asking what my bra size was.....

So far my wife has given me panties, slips and stockings, that she no longer wanted. It sure is nice when she does things like that.

To all of you

Aarrgh, Reading all of these posts is turning me green with envy. If my wife ever found out about my hidden desire she would have a stroke. Well no one ever said life was fair. My problems are minor compared to all the real problems in the world today.

Vieja

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar
    My wife and I go to a thrift shop by our house,after looking for Herself She alwas goes to the skirts and tops in My size if I see something I like I give Her a sign and She pulls it for Me,Well the other day I was looking at other things(not clothes) when She came up to Me with a cute top and said she picked it out for Me!!! that was a first time, did I tell Her how much I LOVE HER?? You bet!! I am soooo lucky, She is the best!! of course I really vaule all at this sight as You give Me the courage to be open and honest with Her!!

that sounds great! As a GG, I know that it really helps GG's regain a sense of control, if they are involved in their SO's crossdressing. However, many are afraid to take that step.

Quote Originally Posted by girl_in_pantyhose View Post
    the ladies are always filled with surprises!
    [SIZE="3"]
    I love surprises.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Smile

[SIZE="4"]My wife and I can share blouses, skirts and sweaters. She borrows clothes from because she says that I have better looking stuff.

Gennee[/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

You are a very lucky and fortunate girl
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

My wife has been known to get a little carried way, walk up to me in the middle of the womens section, and hold up a skirt to me, and remark I think that will look good on you! Well what can I say, she was right, it did.
    Sometimes I have to remind her that it bothers some of the ladies shopping there. She shops as much or more for me than I do for myself, and I shop a lot. I love holidays such as Birthdays, and Christmas, because if feels so good to get dresses, and Jewery, instead of power tool, all wrapped up with a bow, I always get as much for my femmine side as I do for my male side, in fact one year she forgot to get much of anything for my male side, I had a hard time when people asked me what I got for Christmas, but what a great day that was!
    Tina B.