Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halloween Is Just Around the Corner...

I just go out in a big group, I always seem to go out with someone dressed as a pimp, and of course he needs some girls, so there I am, sexy pink and baby blue pirate last year, this year still choosing from about seven different outfits. Can't wait.

Don't know yet

The last two years I did dress for work and had a blast. Now I've changed jobs and it is a bit more of a straight-laced overall so I have to see what happens. The two people working for me are no problem, but upper mngmt and my peers are another story. We'll see what happens.
    After work I'll probably do something although I may not dress up. Unless I can get out.

I've been through dozens of ideas in the last year. A friend and I are dressing as a "theme" and we've thought of many. Right now it looks like he and I may end up dressing as fairy tale characters. Some ideas are Little Bo Peep, Snow White, Little Miss Muffett, Red Riding hood, ECT. I'm personally thinking of Alice in Wonderland.... The adult version with a nice short skirt and sexy stockings. I'm not even sure I could pull it off but it sounds like fun!!!!

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    Hey Everyone,

Halloween is one of my most favorite and busiest times of the year. Since i run a town wide haunted street for the 3 around halloween every year so its nuts but up here in New england the one place that everyone trys to get to each year is Salem, MA home of the witch trials. My Wife and I plus a few couples from work and our friends always spend the weekend beofre the holiday at the Hawthore Hotel (if you are into ghosts and ledgends look it up) for the huge annual Vampire Ball. since my Devil Fairy went over so well last year ( I am sure a few still rememeber how pissed I was that the judges didnt even know I was a guy so I placed into the fiary catagory with the other GG's instead of in the CD catagory for the contests) but in a way that was cool in itself so I decided that this year will be my chance to go to Prom for the first time in a pretty dress decked out to the nines. so we are getting prom dresses and sashes so it should be fun i will post photoshoot pics :-)

Hugs Ash
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

I plan on going out of town and meeting up with a cd friend of mine. I am planning on dressing as wild and crazy as I think I can get away with. We will probably visit a few bars.

I got a Wonder Woman costume from eBay. I am so excited although I need to kick up my cardio and sit-ups, the outfit does not help hide a single flaw but it is very sexy!