Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "curse" of breast forms

i so want a pair of anna nicole smith myself and to have her body shape would be great. but i love my forms. they just seem to make the transformation perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know exactly how you feel. I love to wear my forms and I find myself wishing so very much that I had real breasts with the feel of real breasts. I guess that might be the ultimate fantasy.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile my breast forms.

i guess i am like all you girls .as soon as i put them on they feel like a part of me and they carry my warmth within each one.and what is life without wearing your bra and your breasts .i also almost cry when i have to take off my bra and put my breasts away till the next time. phylisanne

I feel the same. i have to take mine off soon so i can go and meet my SO from work. I really dont want to and im putting it off for as long as i can.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I don't get calling something you like a curse. It reminds me when my friend asked me - since I have no leg hair (laser) if I miss having that just shaved feeling. Um . . . no? She tried to explain it but got nowhere with me. As far as breast forms go, I enjoy then whe they are there and I will enjoy them next time too. Any time we can't be ourself is sad, but I don't consider breast forms a curse.

Gen

Aspiring Member
    I know exactly how you feel Paula.
    While a good pair of forms might seem a bit expensive at first, they are a lot cheaper in the long run.
    I got my first forms from the Breast Form store in 2002 and they are still in good shape.
    I just got my second set from them, and have been real pleased.

Like most of the other Girls, i hate to take them off, and would love it if they were my own

Denise

I have been addicted to my forms since I got my first pair. I wear my bra to work under my baggy shirts so that they are the last thing that I take of when going drab and the first thing that I put on when I get home. I wear them out shopping when I can hide them under my coat and have even wore my B cups to work a couple of times in the winter when I knew that I would not have to take off my parka.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Well i feel a lot better now that i know that some of you girls also wear them to bed .I love waking up and seeing them under my nightie.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Thomas View Post
    Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am out of a job and "working" out of my home.

My wife works away from home.

This gives me about a half-day to dress, and wear my breast forms (from the Breast Form Store, size 8, giving me a 44C).

I use the adhesive tapes to hold them on.

The "curse - The more I wear them, the more I wish they were permanent!
    Oh yeah....... I can really relate. Mine wind up being 36D. I think I am more fascinated by the cleavage I can create than anything else related to dressing.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I thik Mollyanne makes a good point. Buy something that is a good fit. It is a big step but it wouldn't hurt to go to a store and get measured. good lingerie isn't cheap. You won't be the first TS they have helped, and they will be happy to make a sale. I know. Been there!

I to have four sets of forms that range from 40A to 40D and love each set. If I so desire I can wear the A cup under me clothes at work and yet when I want to kick it up I can go for the D cup. Apart from that I would rather have a B+ breasts of my own and be happy. Go for the forms and remember you will wish you could wear them 24-7, I do. Keli-H

I enjoy my D forms and put them on 1st thing every morning. When out and I see some deep, jiggling, cleavage on some young gal, I am so envious! I've done the Hollister gluing and that is so nice...... but not the same as having your own breasts.

I love mine. I fell so empty when I have to unhook my bra and take them off. Of cource the best part is butting them back that night. It is the weight, the feel, way they fill out my bra and when I look in the mirror......

For those that thinking about purchasing some, you will never look back.

Count me in as loving my forms and wanting them to be real!!! I wouldn't call it a curse though, but it does show me the possibilities.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Mine are comfortable enough inside the right bra, that I don't even know they are there, except whenI forget to open the sliding glass door and don't hit my nose!

I too have a pair of Pals breast forms. I know they are probably not the same as the real silicone ones but I have had a few of the cheaper forms in the past. To me the pals last longer and as far as maintenance all I do is clean them after each use sometimes with just Dawn dish soap. It gets any oils or dirt off of them and as I have broken them in they have become sticky on the inside after almost 2 years of use. Its almost like having adhesive on them the way they hold in place.

I can even pull my own tissue and create cleavage with the sticky feeling from the Pals.

I guess the main thing too about having forms is that when I take them off I really have an empty feeling and its kind of hard to explain but like I'm taking a part of me off thats not supposed to be taken off. I feel funny and cold for quite a time after removing them. But the feeling wears off in time and cant wait till the next time I get to wear them again. I wear them as much as possible as well even in guy mode.
    Be Yourself, Everybody else has been Taken......Oscar Wilde

I go to the beat of a different drummer

Susan Michelle

That Phantom Feeling

Many times when I'm without, I have that "phantom feeling", like they are there. I guess it's like someone who loses a limb, but their brain hasn't made the adjustment.

As for my forms, it reminds me of one of my favorite Seinfeldisms:
    "They're real, and they are SPECTACULAR!"

Yes, my forms are real (nice)!

Kathleen Ann

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    Paula;

I can so relate to that. My first forms were just soft rolled up socks. When I could buy my own I got some poly foam filled forms online. They gave me form and a better feel. AH but the best feeling is the one I got the first time I put on my silicon forms, given by a friend. I so love them and they gave me some insight I never had as to what they actually weigh on your body. Makes me appreciate some of the GG's out there who want to get theirs reduced.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    Well MJ,

You certainly look good just the way you are.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Posted in error.

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Daniels View Post
    Small wonder, since having breasts is an important part of being a woman. If we are going to emulate and present that image, it is essential to look the part. I do have to say, however, that besides being part of a woman's natural charms, these lovely "bumps" are functional as well. They have the potential to nuture and provide sustenance for a little one. We should always respect that and bear that in mind when we are presenting as a woman by doing it in a tasteful way and not pursuing any negative connotations.
    Yeah, like women don't enhance their "natural" assets to get attention.
    Last edited by Jennifer Cox; 10-09-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Platinum Member
    i never had a pair of forms ....don't see the need for them..............

Wow O Wow! You girls go for the biggies. I thought I was doing fine with the simple old 36C as a start. Now I'm hearing 44DD's. You girls are just like the GG's that always want more then they have.
    Charlie

I bought my forms about 2 months ago and they are addicting. I find that I can't wear a bra without them. It just doesn't feel right. The problem is I still hide my dressing. Now I want to wear the forms all the time. When I was just wearing a bra under my shirt no one noticed, but with the girls in place, I can't hide it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

If we feel this way,

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna Daniels View Post
    Small wonder, since having breasts is an important part of being a woman. If we are going to emulate and present that image, it is essential to look the part. I do have to say, however, that besides being part of a woman's natural charms, these lovely "bumps" are functional as well. They have the potential to nuture and provide sustenance for a little one. We should always respect that and bear that in mind when we are presenting as a woman by doing it in a tasteful way and not pursuing any negative connotations.
    about false breasts, can anyone imagine how Christina Applegate feels!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!