Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what kind of girl are you?

In Search of Sunrise WildLotus29's Avatar
    I like all sorts of women's clothing. There's just too much cute stuff out there!

The Girl In Me

The girl in me prefers plunge bras, low leckline tops and loves to show a little cleavage(because she can). She also loves designer jeans and wide leg pants. She likes feminine pant suits. She is not an expensive girl or high maintenance. SHe likes a little pampering but not to much. She never developed a taste for coffee (prefers Iced Tea) and prefers a lightly mixed drink to a beer. She likes pick up trucks and SUV's. She was raised in the country but has adapted well to big city life. She also IS NOT planning a transition either. She loves sexy lacey lingerie. She has a few skirts but seldom wears one.

More when I think of it.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 10-08-2008 at 09:45 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

I'd have to say I'm a fairly girly-girl. If I'm going to dress, I'd much rather be in a skirt and a girly shirt or a dress than pants and a sweatshirt, regardless of what the pants and sweatshirt are like. I'm fond of tight clothing too, tiny short-shorts and tight jeans are fun. High-heels, pantyhose, some cleavage if I can manage it, all that stuff just makes the experience better. I love the feel of satin and silk and girly fabrics like that. My feminine side even likes to show herself in sexual context sometimes. However, I'm not a princess or anything, big ball gowns and corsets and fancy hair styles and expensive shoes are actually a lot less fun to me than a short or flow-y skirt.

While I don't think that I would ever consider transitioning I like to feel feminine as much as possible. Skirts are not always an option I enjoy wearing womens jeans and pants just to feel more like a real woman.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    I have always been and wanted to be as Victorian Gothic as I can. Aside from my diversions into the Renaissance, late 1800's and Fantasy worlds... thats what I like to wear.
    Plain old ordinary clothes are just boring to me.

*hugs*

Zara

Smile

Hi Susan. For the most part im right with you sis, but there are times when its more comfortable for me to dress down a touch. Hoovering the stairs in heels is one example. Dress how you feel on the day, huggs Dee

First of all "Kate Bush rules"-check out"Arials"

When I am in drab I am a man's man: Jeans, t-shirts, cowboy boots. When I'm on the road I shave nothing.
    When I'm back home and can dress: I prefer to go all out-bra, foundation garments, hose, and heels. While I prefer skirts and blouses to dresses, I always look for something a little on the classy side.

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    I Don't think that a skirt or dress is what makes you girly or feminine. There is a lot more to it. I have seen girls dressed to the nines with impeccable makeup that could be read by a blind man in a second. I think one of the most beauiful and feminine girls I know is our own Wendy S (sorry to use you as an example Wendy) yet you are pretty hard pressed to see her out of her jeans. She always looks classy and well put together. It takes a lot more than clothes or makeup. You have to have a the right attitude and confidence.

I think I am still trying to figure out what works for me. I like to feel comfortable wether that is in jeans at the mall or dressing up for dinner at an event. It is more of a mood thing for me. I have laid out an outfit before and by the time I was done with my makeup I had to find something else.

As far as going full time...I am...I am a full time crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    when I dress, I want to dress like a woman: skirt or dress, heels, stockings or pantyhose, nice lacy lingerie. And I have no desire to wear pants, t-shirt, cotton panties, etc. I' m a guy who likes feminine clothes, but has no desire to live it 24/7 or become a woman. How many are there out there like me?
    I'm with you, Susan, I've got to have the dress or skirt, pantyhose and feminine shoes when I dress femme.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I'm exactly like you. If I'm going out, I'm going to be the best transvestite I can be. Makeup, heels, wig, foundation garments, nylons ...the works. It does bring out my feminine feelings more and I enjoy it. If I want pants and cotton top, I'll wear my regular male clothes.
    Absolutely. For me, wearing pants en femme defeats the purpose.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

What kind of girl am I?

The question brought out a lot of thoughts for me.
    Yeah, I love the girl to the max, clothing & feel. There is nothing that will ever feel as great as hose & garters under a great looking dress with the full feminine accessories. I will never feel anymore correct than when I look back at the mirror and see an image that I know is really attractive and would make heads turn.
    But the reality of what I present and that my best image is not 100% without question, forces me to realize that I, if I am going out in public, I must present an image that does not attract attention. People today pay little attention to someone unless they wear something outlandish that begs attention. The normal Jane & Joe will not point at you or cause you any embarrassment or discomfort unless you just ask, by your appearance, to be noticed. If your intent is to draw attention, I feel you are hurting the chances of our being accepted. Most of us would love to be able to travel freely without fear of embarrassment or danger, to experience the world as we see ourselves, to let others who see us realize that we are not that strange and that we do not want to endanger them. OK, I’ll get off my soapbox for now. If I angered anyone it was definitely not my intent, maybe I spoke for many, and maybe I am alone in my feelings, but that’s how I feel. (Sorry I didn’t mean for this to be so long.)
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Banned Read only
    I like to vary what I wear, but it does typically tend toward lingerie, skirts, heels and hose. On the other hand, I do also like casual stuff, so long as it looks / feels feminine enough. I'm actually more attracted to wearing the clothing than I am to the overall look, though not in a fetishistic sort of way, so I rarely do makeup (putting lipstick on a pig?), or wear a wig (I find they feel too unnatural). For example, today I bought a new ladies bathrobe, just because I like lounging around at home and I was fed up with wearing my old male blue one.

[B]I FEEL THE SAME AS YOU
    [B]I love turning into a girl and would not feel the same in jeans and a t shirt. I need the feel of my frilly under things and a more girly outward apperance.
    Laura

I too don't plan on a full transition but would love some breasts. I sometimes wear pants over all the frilly stuff that I love. Trisha I wear pads to give my butt a more feminin look, you should give it a try.

As for me, I like getting really dolled up. One need only to look at my photo gallery to see that I prefer dresses and skirts, pantyhose, high heels, long hair, jewelry, makeup....I like doing the girl thing.

I'm not into pants when en femme, as I get enough of pants every day as a guy. Dressing is my treat to myself, so I treat myself to dresses and such. As for transitioning, well, I think I'd enjoy life as a woman a lot, but I'm not too keen on the transitioning part. So I'm just going to stay me, and be a part-time woman.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Hmmm hard question...

Since I'm still in the process of finding or developing Stephanie(still a work in progress)....but I like to wear those things that make me feel feminine and sexy in my own sexy way....so I can wear a skirt or dress but also a pair of jeans with heels make me feel just as feminine. I think it's the total package however it works that is the real deal for me....then I can look in the mirror and see a woman there then I'm OK with it all....

legs girls

When dressing, my favorite part is showing off my legs...so I prefer dresses, skirts and short-shorts. I'm still working on the upper portion, before venturing out.

When I dress I'm a feminine glamour girl. I love to wear pantyhose, panties, slip and bra with a nice dress or skirt and blouse etc. I have to have my makeup and wig on and have nice earrings, jewelery and heels.

It feels comforting and like I belong in these things. Although I like to be a guy and do guy things too, but there is that feminine side in me I can feel at times even as a guy. I guess I like the best of both worlds and wouldn't want to change either side.

What kind of girl am I?

The 'different' kind...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I am like you Susan, I enjoy lingerie, dresses, garter/hose, heels, skirts, the feminine side of the female side. but I have not gone out dressed or really have the desire to go full time female, at this moment. if thing changed I may. but right know I am happy with my level.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Adventures in High heels Brenda2246's Avatar

Smile I love being a girl (for a short time)

I like dressing like a girdle girl. Dress, panties,hose, high heels. No pants for this girl. But thats just me, and I am only a part time girl. So if I was full time I mite change my mind. LOL! Hugs Brenda

I love to dress as if i was going out not lounging around the house but nice lingerie hold up stockings heels and i like tunic dresses oasis do some nice ones and you feel the air move around beneath the dress as you walk very nice i sometimes take speed and that just transforms me into well who i am i stick my breasts out and strutt heels are good for making you walk tall and they shape your butt when i have had some speed my nipples are so erect they stick through my bra and well that is perfect

I like dressing up. When it comes to casual clothes, I prefer to dress in drab (with panties of course)!

I love to dress fully,open bottom girdle,stockings,full cut satin panties matching bra,silky satin dress,full makeup,powder,heavy on the eye shadow very red lipstick with matching nail varnish.Feel very feminine,feel very ****ty and love it all.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar

Smile kind of girl

[SIZE="3"]I like to consider myself a "lady"...nice dresses, conservative ( relatively ) skirts...My tallest heels are 3"..( which I LOVE wearing all the time..) Feminine most of the time but not "overdoing it"... I try to achieve an "elegance"....A lot of the guys I chat with like that aspect of my looks...Don't get me wrong...I still do the "soccer mom" look with a denim skirt and nice top...( Can't go to Wally World in a formal.. ) [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

I am with you 100%.