Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What was the first thing you wore that you bought for yourself?

A black pleated mini skirt and pantyhose , that was in the late 60;s and did I feel good when I wore them.

A pair of white nylon lace trimed panties and a matching bra. Got a big smile from the SA, what a rush.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

Went to Target in my neighborhood and got some girls panties when I was 11. I had been thinking about getting them for so long that it was a real rush to finally have them. I wore them every chance I had. But then, of course, I wanted more and so the story goes...

Panties. Then stockings and garters.

Banned Read only
    Plain black skirt, white blouse and a pack of knickers,

Lite blue knee lenth cotton nightie from a local discount store! I thought I would pass out in the check out line. It was almost midnight so there was hardly nobody in the store. What a rush! My ex wife was traveling on business, and I wore it all the time she was gone. I'd come home from work put a pair of my ex's white cotton panties, my new nightie, and a cute little pair of light blue women's socks. My ex would call me every night, and I'd sit and talk to her over the phone feeling sooooo girly! If she only knew, lol! Been over 20 years ago, and I remember it like it was yesterday!

Smile

A pair of royal blue tights from Sears
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

The first thing I bought was a pair of high heels from goodwill.

sunny with a high of 75!
    On the way home the 1st time from college. Small lingerie shop on the other side of town- black lace teddy with ribbon ties up the front, removable garters, back-seamed fishnet stockings. Followed up quickly with an Adrienne Vittadini blue turtleneck sweater dress and Anne Kleine "rain suede" thigh-high high heel boots. Quite elegant. 1988. All were victims of the first purge.

tights

first bought two pair of danskin tights and a leotard. After that came pantyhose to go with leotard

At 15, got an on the books job. At 16, my own checking account. At 17, got my first credit card from Stern's dept store (Yippee!). Charged something, I don't know what. But when the bill came....along came inserts for....a camisole and tap pants. I had to have them, but didn't have the courage to just go to the store and buy them. Had a plan...got a post office box...changed my address from our home to the box with the next bill I paid. Next month, bill comes again, more great inserts; body briefer and panties, apparently they come two to a pack, 'asst colors' whatever that meant, I'd only seen white and pink, I wondered if that was what I'd get. I send the whole shebang away with the bill. Two weeks later, my very own lingerie arrives. Mint green camisole and taps, white body briefer, one black, and one white each panties. And that was my outfit pretty much every day after school until someone else came home, around dinner. I would anxiously await each bill, wondering what else I could buy so easily with the wonder of mail order. That was 1973. I eventually wound up maxing out that card with girl clothes. I don't think I ever bought guy things with it, or for that matter, anything else except fem clothes. pantyhose, more underwear, a dress (or was it two? not sure if I got the other one from sears), a plaid pleated skirt (same color as I had worn when I was a kid!) and of course the white school girl blouse to match. I think maybe I was the only person ever, to look forward to getting my bills.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

mine was a black Chaus junpsuit

I had purchased hees and and intimate peices from discont stores when I should have been in class but the peice that moved me over the edge was a Chuse black junpsuit. I bought it at Carsons in Chicago. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it hanging on the wall. What drove me more than anything is that I went to the indy 500 the month before and a gg wore a red jumpsuit wth the prettiest red patten heals I have ever seen. I remember the pain that I felt that she got to wear such a wonderful outfit that day and I wore a sport shirt and shorts. I almost ached wanting to wear what she was wearing. I got home and the next week went shopping at Carson Perrie Scott in chicago. I found a black junpsuit that was in a cool fabric that sent me over the edge. I remember that this was the first peice of cothing that I bought for my self and after a silly size comarisim with the sales associate I choose the larger size. I worked out of my appartment and went directly home with the biggest rush I have ever felt. I spent the night slowly getting to know my latest purchase and ran out of hours by the time the sun came up. I wore that cool feeling jump suit for many years before it became a casuality of a purge. I still google jumpsuits everyday hoping that I will find the Chause Jump suit that I wore out in my first apartment as my first outfit!

High Heels

I bought high heels from the goodwill store and purchsed some pantyhose from a department store.I was in heaven
    Steffanie52

Nylon Hi-cut panties from a K-Mart near DFW while waiting to pick up a FedEx run back in 1996

I bought some L'eggs sheer energy pantyhose in black, gawd those things feel so good on shaved legs. I bought them at some drug store when I lived in Anchorage, I was about 15 or 16, and had one of those hand carry carts that I filled with all sorts of stupid stuff, thinking it would look like I was buying this stuff for my mom, man I must have spent 35 bucks to buy a 3 dollar pair of nylons, just scared to death, sheesh

Christy

L'eggs, navy, in the PLASTIC EGG. <truly a strange marketing idea, but it was the early 70's just getting over the 60's, hee hee.. > When I went to the checkout, the young lady behind the counter asked me, "Are you sure your mom said navy and not nude?" "Oh yes, navy," I replied, getting nervous. I paid and walked out, so excited to wear them. This was at a small drugstore in Pueblo, Colorado, in the late seventies...! WHEEE!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Pantyhose from HEB!!!
    I never felt so excited as I did buying my first pair. Nowdays it's just something on my shopping list.
    Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

A pair of shoes in grade 9. I had borrowed from my sister or "acquired" items up until that point.