Thread: driving in heels

Junior Member rachelle in heels's Avatar

driving in heels

i was in snow the other day driving in heels i got stuck. i sat there rocking my way out wearing 4'' high heels boots. anyone ever do that.
    r u looking at my heels

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to drive in heels. Sometimes I drive around during the with pantyhose under my pants. I wear the heels while I drive then put on my regular shoe when I get where I'm going.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Yes. Takes some practice to get the car to move correctly.

driving is hard in heels

I got really dressed up one night and drove around for about an hour, it felt really excillerating, even stopped and got out at the park, it was at 2 am mind you and no one was around though.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile driving in heels

dear rachelle.yes i also got stuck in ice when i parked my car in the street before going into manhattan .when i came back and i tried to leave the spot my tires started to spin and i also had to rock back and forth and i was wearing my 4 inch heels.but as i have been driving with heels for a long time it wasnt so hard and i finally got out and drove home.phylisanne

I've found driving in my 4" ankle boots in my car causes my legs to cramp pretty badly after a while, not to mention the control is not really where i need/ want it to be. Yes, I know I need more practice, but (from my perspective) keep in mind that I have a mustang that I LIKE to drive aggressively. Sliding into corners or causing the tail to snap out from behind me when clearing a corner is a little more daunting in heels. ;-)

I have driven in heels, however I noticed G.G. in a parking lot getting out of a car. As she exited she bent over removed her Flats and slipped into a pair of heels. After this I started driving in Flats.

Nope

Ive driven in snow and pumped gas while it was snowing in heels - well 4" heel boots but never had to push a car. More power to you!

I occasionally push a car for part of a workout though - great exercise if you have a flat dead end street to live on!

I have no problem driving in heels ... especially with the cars of the last few decades that have cutaway pedals (the heels slide under, once upon a time they didn't - oops, giving away my age!)

The 'problem' I have, occasionally, is the pointed toes on some shoes sliding off the pedal during city driving with the constant back and forth. Especially common immediately after switching from big man-sized square toed shoes.

No worries though. Just a reminder to pay more attention. s

I drove in heels, on city roads and on long distance highway trips, for years before I ventured out in public. It's fun and private pleasure you can do when you're in the closet ... that's gives you a bit of that, out-in-the-world feeling.

Hugs

Not oly do I love to drive in heels, but I love to drive my 73000 lb dump truck in high heels. 5" is the limit for me, but find 3" much easier for climbing in and out of this beast all day! I love the feeling of the heels on the floor while I drive. Also love the sound that they make when I get out of the truck at the end of the day and walk into the office to begin my secretay duties!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

I have a problem with 4" heels but the three inch are easy to walk in and to drive in. I have yet to experiance getting stuck with heels on but I live in Minnesota and it is bound to happen sooner or later. Keli

I used to have to make a long drive each week end. I worked out of town from my family, about a 2 hour drive. I kept a small bag of Paula's things in the back of the car so I could make a quick change when I left town, or change back to drab befor I returned home. It did feel really great to be dressed as Paula as I crused the highways. I got to where I could even make thge change pretty quickly at a roadside pull of. Please don't try changing eitherway while driving...no matter how rushed you are. It would be very difficult making explanations at the emergency room or to the Highway Patrol.

Anyway, Paula's bag contained a couple of bras, panties, panty hose and/or thigh highs, heels, a skirt and blouse, older wig, a small baggie of cheap jewelry, and a small bag of makeup like the ladies carry in their purse. Also, a slim purse, hair brush and...very important, makeup remover (Sally's carries a package of makeup remover wipes...probably the same as baby wipes for an easy and quick way to remove makeup without a lot of mess or other convieniences).

I did this for about three years and got a little more bold with it as the trips passed by, to where I was driving in full fem and actually stopping at some stores (Walmart and Bealles) along the way to pick up more things for Paula. I never had any problems (or car trouble) and was actually stopped once for speeding (got off with a warning and a lot of questions...I think the cop was interested). With carefull selection of the clothes, shoes and purse, all of Paula's change of attire would fit nicely into an atteche case size bag..or briefcase if that works better.

God Luck, Have fun and be careful.
    Paula

Last week was my first time driving in heels and I enjoyed all of it. Really love the feeling. Most of my heels are 4"
    Suzanne

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelle in heels View Post
    i was in snow the other day driving in heels i got stuck. i sat there rocking my way out wearing 4'' high heels boots. anyone ever do that.
    Snow! Sounds scary to me. I never drive in deep snow so I do not get stuck and have to explain to the people. How ever I do go out a few times in the winter but not as much as spring and fall.

That is why I'm gald I left my home state of Utah before I was of driving age. Of course I don't think rain slicked roads are much better, but I have never been stuck in a rain drift on the side of the road. Around Christmas of '97 we had a freak snow storm here in central California (yes global-warming believers you read that right), and that is the only time I regretted not learning to drive in Utah. Other than that I've gotten pretty good at avoiding mud puddles.

I'm sorry but I have to comment on an earlier post. Driving in high heels may be dangerous, but so is driving in general. Millions of women drive in high heels every day with no problem. I admit it takes a bit of practice, especiallly in a stick shift (like I drive), but still, millions of women; Brooke Shields crashed her car last year, and a crossdresser made a newspaper story 3 or 4 years before that because thier heels were the cause. How many accidents occurr each year NOT attributed to high heels? It's a vey wide ratio
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Silver Member
    I drive wearing heels up to 3" and it has never been a problem. The more you do it the easier it gets. 4" or 5" might be a little tricky but not impossible. Just be careful and don't exceed your capabilities.

I agree with Katie B. There's enough to think about in snow and ice without throwing another challenge into the mix. Snowboots are cumbersome enough. I couldn't imagine trying it in heels. And what if you need to get out and Push!

<~~That's MY Jamee_CD

Red face Commend You Guys!!

I as a GG, commend you for driving in heels,,,I have MANY times went barefoot to avoid a sure to come CRASH! Esp when I had a stick shift,,,LOL
    Jamees_Girl

My driving in heel has always been in good weather I just don't care to drive dressed up in the winter.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I love to drive in heels. Sometimes I drive around during the with pantyhose under my pants. I wear the heels while I drive then put on my regular shoe when I get where I'm going.

Stacey
    I do the same thing and have never had a problem. I have driven in snow and heavy rain wearing my favorite 4 inch heels and I will continue to do so. If you use common sense there won't be a problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Rachelle: I drive in heels more than my male shoes and I own a trucking company. I actually find it more comfortable in certain trucks because of the angle that the heel makes relative to the throttle pedal. All of my trucks have multiple transmissions so I use the clutch a lot too. Oh and by the way I live and work in WY so the bad weather is about 360 days bad to 5 days good weather.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    Luv Jamie

I've driven in heels, but never anything higher than 3 inch. As I've gotten older, I increasingly have severe foot pain when I wear heels of any height. What a rotten deal! I'm not like a lot of girls and GGs that ignore the pain and wear them anyway.
    Vivian

Try being down south and getting stuck in mud wearing heels