Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forced Fem and Humiliation?

Forced fem, humiliation are examples of the mental facets of being a cd. I have found through my many years of cd that the mental aspects play an increasingly important role, perhaps even more than the physical. I think that is one of the reasons I like role olay so much.

Banned Read only
    The line between the two is drawn when somebody is being abused in some way and one partner becomes uncomfortable. That's my definition of being humiliated. When somebody is demeaning you.

I don't like forced femme or humiliation. I'm into a little bit of bondage, but not S&M or any fetish stuff really.

I think forced femme and that kind of stuff gives CDin' and TG people a bad rep because normal folks associate all those things.

Heck, most people don't know the difference between a Drag Queen, a transsexual, or a intersexed person.

Silver Member
    I'm pretty sure it is part of the same continuum--in any event I'm the Lady who will do both to you.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

In my case it would be hard to force the willing. The hole idea of forced fem is welcomed in my book. I can not explain why, I just now that I am ready.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    often crave to become submissives in non threatening situations. Which is why professional women DOMS do so well. Lots of stressed execs, with heavy responsibilties, get relief when they submit to a DOM.

Forced fem MAY be a humiliation fantasy for some. But, they could just as easily have a fantasy of being forced into a cat suit, diapers, or animal mask!
    For me there, the attraction to forced feminization is not so much the desire to be humiliated, but rather feeling that my dom/wife is the instigator for my CD'ing. When I am the sub I am relieved from making any decisions. To me this is a big time stress relief, because it also gives me a pass on my feelings of guilt about being a CD. I guess what I'm saying is that I want the guilt to go away, but I'm not looking to be humiliated or demeaned.
    FWIW I'm ok with cat suits or diapers, but animal masks?

Quote Originally Posted by dela View Post
    FWIW I'm ok with cat suits or diapers, but animal masks?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_f...Sexual_aspects

It's probably a lot more widespread than diaper fetishes, actually.

There's interesting math regarding furries. Furry conventions are over 90% males. Furries claim to be over 50% totally straight. But 76% have had a relationship with a furry. Maybe it's just that the girl furries get a ton of action.

Quote Originally Posted by racquel937 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_f...Sexual_aspects

It's probably a lot more widespread than diaper fetishes, actually.

There's interesting math regarding furries. Furry conventions are over 90% males. Furries claim to be over 50% totally straight. But 76% have had a relationship with a furry. Maybe it's just that the girl furries get a ton of action.
    Wow! I must be living in a cave! This is all new to me! I learned two new words to add to my vocabulary, "yiff" and "plushophilia"! Do furries CD? If they do, they CD under the costume or over the costume? Thanks for the link

I dunno ... but I think most of those furry conventions are combined with anime conventions, and anime conventions tend to have a lot of crossdressing cosplay going on. If ya wanna look into it, there are some multi-million-member forums for anime/cosplay/furry stuff...

Origanally posted by dela
    For me there, the attraction to forced feminization is not so much the desire to be humiliated, but rather feeling that my dom/wife is the instigator for my CD'ing. When I am the sub I am relieved from making any decisions. To me this is a big time stress relief, because it also gives me a pass on my feelings of guilt about being a CD. I guess what I'm saying is that I want the guilt to go away, but I'm not looking to be humiliated or demeaned.
    I feel the same way. I would like to have my wife want me to CD even if it meant doing something to or for her that she wanted, like being the maid or rubbing her feet at the end of the day. I guess I am looking for a way that my CDing would be a welcome part of our relationship, not a favor.
    Last edited by DeSkirt; 11-11-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSkirt View Post
    I feel the same way. I would like to have my wife want me to CD even if it meant doing something to or for her that she wanted, like being the maid or rubbing her feet at the end of the day. I guess I am looking for a way that my CDing would be a welcome part of our relationship, not a favor.
    IMHO, being the maid or rubbing her feet would an easy trade off having a SO who welcomes your CDing. You make an interesting observation, and made me wonder how many SO's tolerate CDing as a "favor" versus how many embrace (or enjoy?) CDing as a significant aspect of the relationship. I'm not trying to highjack this thread, because I think humiliation as part of a D/S relationship can be based on the Dom's dislike for the behavior they are belittling.

Forced fem and humiliation are not the same thing.

I have been "forced" into wearing women's clothing by a professional lady and it was not humiliating.

I have also been forced into other activities after donning women's clothing (such as licking her body AFTER the highlight of the afternoon) and I considered that to be humiliating since she laughed at me while doing it.

I always had a fantasy about being forced fem.
    I would enjoy giving up control, I think it is my nature to be submissive.
    Although I don't enjoy abuses humiliation in a nasty way.
    It may happen way I lest expected, hopefully?

lovelongnails
    I don't think that it is so much the factor of being humiliated, rather just the threat, whether real or perceived, of being "forced" to do feminine things. The fantasy of being taken to a salon, being told to sit in a chair, and having my hair, nails and makeup done to my S/O's directions and whims is the ultimate turn on for me. Just clean fun. Now if I can just convince the S/O to do it. She has taken me for pedicures, but never asked for color to be applied, that only happens at home.

Ever since I learned about guilt causing the 'forced' part, the very vast majority of my fantasies involve a woman 'sympathetically' understanding everything I've gone through and dressing me up because she loves me and wants to help me. And I think to myself as I type this, yeah, right, like that's going to happen any time soon. Which is why it's such a nice fantasy, right?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Ever since I learned about guilt causing the 'forced' part, the very vast majority of my fantasies involve a woman 'sympathetically' understanding everything I've gone through and dressing me up because she loves me and wants to help me. And I think to myself as I type this, yeah, right, like that's going to happen any time soon. Which is why it's such a nice fantasy, right?
    So, to paraphrase, you would enjoy being "sympathetically forced" to CD? That is a nice fantasy! The trick would be to convince SO's and wives to participate.

I think the attraction of the "forced" part is having the control taken from you an put into someone elses hands to dress me in feminine clothes. This relieves one from the guilt about dressing in feminine clothing.

Here's an idea you can try an understanding girlfriend and I used to do. When we had time to do this, by agreement, she would call and tell me to 'be ready'. She was specific, but it usually meant I was to be shaved hairless which was exciting. She would arrive at my place and, after inspecting me, deliver me what I was to wear. Usually it was one of her leotard and tights outfits since they stretched to fit me very revealingly, and she had a number of interesting styles and colors. I put them on and then got into her car and she drove me over to her place to spend the evening and sometimes overnight. That meant I had no clothes of my own and no male clothes available to me at all. So that was as far as the forced part goes. Since she was very accepting of my desire to dress with her like this, there was no humiliation except when her friends dropped by. Then she decided whether I would be seen or if she would lock me away in hiding or in her back yard. My car was not at her place since she had driven me. So no one would suspect that I was even there.

Sometimes we played a little dressup putting me in her costumes and swimsuits and pantyhose. But most of the time it was just come cozy time being together with me feeling a little captive because I had nothing to wear besides what she had dressed me in. And she would decide when I could be returned home still in her outfit. It was good fun. Try it With a few adaptations this can fit a lot of our situations.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Having tried being forced to dress, didn't work I was far too eager(!), and humiliation games with my girlfriend, what I found was that what I really enjoyed was the submissive aspect such role playing involved. This is really just a natural extension of the submissive tendencies I express when dressed anyway, and a role I much prefer to the usual dominant one placed upon me by society...

Then there's the aspects of CD-partner's switching-roles, which removes the menacing depth of certain humiliations, making them easier to compartmentalize.

Quote Originally Posted by voyagernails View Post
    I don't think that it is so much the factor of being humiliated, rather just the threat, whether real or perceived, of being "forced" to do feminine things. The fantasy of being taken to a salon, being told to sit in a chair, and having my hair, nails and makeup done to my S/O's directions and whims is the ultimate turn on for me. Just clean fun. Now if I can just convince the S/O to do it. She has taken me for pedicures, but never asked for color to be applied, that only happens at home.
    This would be the only forced part that I would enjoy; yet enjoying it might would mean that it is not forced. However, being told to sit in the chair at a solon and having these things done would put a new spin on things, would it not?

It would be kind of like a daughter being told that she had to wear a skirt today with pantyhose and heels.
    Girl-N-Hose! Heels 2

Aspiring Member
    the idea of forced is sort of fun..as long as it goes as you hope!
    the idea of being caught dressed and then kept from undressing ! mmm
    sort of like having a zipper jamb...and then getting caught but if anything the zip is pulled allthe way closed ! she sasy "and now.. enjoy! "

Forced Fem

Graet thread. I've always found this subject alluring and the idea of a GG directing me to dress is quite exciting. While I don't dwell on the psychology (it is what it is)there's a close connection between my submissive side and my CD side.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    You'd have to force me to not be feminine, and I'd fight you every step of the way. I guess I'll never see what's humiliating about being a woman. To me, it's a great honor to be a woman 24/7, a vast improvement over being male. I've always known I was meant to be a woman.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    I feel the same way Marci feels.

You'd force me to be male.

Early in transition I hated having to change back into drab clothing to go certain places I wasn't out yet @.

I could go for the forced fem, but not the humiliation. I am naturally submissiveness and I love strong women. But, it's more of a personality thing, not a need to be dommed, ok a little light dom would be fun. I do have a French's Maid's outfit. Can someone tell the wife to stay home and try it?

Would like my wife to have a friend in a salon who wanted to feminize me. She would make me very feminine and dress me as a sexy female. Then she and my wife would take me shopping and keep me dressed as a female for a month. Every day I would go to the salon and my wife's friend would make sure I looked like an attractive sexy female.