Thread: Tattoos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I,ve got a few tattoos i keep covered up when i,m dressed, one is a very distinctive "gang" tattoo from my past and would "out" me in an instant to anyone who knows the tattoo!!

BTW, nice pics Glory

Aspiring Member

I have several.

Mine are all feminine in nature and all have come in the past year. I have learned that tattoos are addictive and I enjoy the feeling of becoming more and more feminine with each new design. Although I can no longer take off my shirt in public without outing my feminine side, I immensely enjoy the look that I now possess.

The designs are symmetrical with two 1/2 dollar sized butterflies just inside each pelvis, moving toward the middle and below the bikini line there are two red roses on each side of a large very colorful butterfly. The roses are in rememberance of my parents and the butterflies signify a lifestyle change, an evolution so to speak.

I have beautiful lotus flowers on my lower back and I have a green and yellow ivy belt extending from my lower back around to the front almost touching my two front butterflies.

Within the next two weeks I will begin two more designs to be placed on my back to each side of the lotus flowers. The design will be some additional flowers with a hummingbird seeking the nectar. I am very excited about my new artwork and can't wait for them to get started.

Banned Read only
    Wow Glory I like your style and things you say and how you say them.

DebraJane, I notice you're in the UK, by chance was the gang tattoo a Skinhead or Punk Rock or football gang tattoo?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tessa View Post
    Wow Glory I like your style and things you say and how you say them.
    Eh, I calls em as I seez em

My skin is as clean and pure as the day I was born. About the only thing about me that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

tramp stanp

Me and my wife got owes at the same time! There are the same other then color. Mine is blue and hers is purple.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jackieo; 11-22-2008 at 11:02 AM.

I have to admit that I'm not into tats. But I'm into lots of other things.

While I enjoy tatoo art,it's just not for me.

<...clean cut

Also,how the heck do you get banned from here? I mean really?
    Merry

HRT since 2009

would love to get tramp stamp on lower back

The army recommended we didn't get them and I listened. Glad I did.

I Have this in my left leg

and a "Kanji" (Japanese character) of Woman in my neck

My wife asked me to get a tattoo for my 60th birthday. It is okay and I have considered doing it again. I often cover it when i dress, but not always, it doesn't go with everything.

my only tat is on my hip... a tribute to my SO's big ol tattahs

"Tugger"

Silver Member
    I do not have any tatoos and never will. I just do not care for them, especially on GG's or CD's. But to each his own, so if that is your thing then go for it.

as mentioned on a previous threat i have 2 tats but would like to have more. i have th star of life with the words paramedic in it and the fire decal on both shoulders
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

I have a tiger on my rigth upper arm. Did it when I was 18 and has never regretted. I designed it myself. Not for any good reason other thats it`s a butyfull anamal. Clipped this just now trying to find out what it means..

"Tigers are associated with power, ferocity, passion and sensuality, beauty
    and speed, cruelty and wrath."

Well i`m not fast...I do not want to be cruel....but I have a wrath agaist the people giving me a hard time groving up. The rest is up to someone else to decide.

[QUOTE=deborah jane;1500051]I,ve got a few tattoos i keep covered up when i,m dressed, one is a very distinctive "gang" tattoo from my past and would "out" me in an instant to anyone who knows the tattoo!!
    QUOTE]

I might know! LOL!

I had four tattoos. Two on my outer forearms, two on my shoulders. The two on my outer forearms I had lasered off. You can see my arms in my album. They are gone now. The two on my shoulders are still there but I had them modified with the laser to remove identifying numbers on one, and a swastika on the other. The one with the identifying numbers now looks like a surfer tattoo. The other one is still a biker tattoo, but no swastika, and no other means of identifying me. And no, I'm not a Nazi. It's a biker thing, even Mexican and Jewish bikers get them. If I can afford it later, I'll get rid of the other two. Funny how us who lived in the ghetto/barrio/poor-white-trash neighborhoods evolve. Thank God for college graduation and for me not getting caught in my criminal past. Simply put, I am not that person anymore.
    Last edited by AmandaM; 11-16-2008 at 10:04 PM.

Not me.... I really don't like them at all...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Amanda M You are unique like me when it comes to your history even though we have different histories.

I didn't grow up in the barrio, but I come from a latin community in Tampa, even though my family has an estate in a rich suburban neighborhood within the larger latin neighborhood.
    So I was raized up in the ALKQN.

My mother is a Marielita and my abuelo was La Compania (Cuban Mafia) and my dad is Sicilian and will not admit to being a made man but he definitely has connections, I know because his connections got me off a life sentance by knowing a Sicilian lawyer who worked my case for free on some type of favor or connection or something with no expense or motion spared.

And I know you are right about the Swazi. It's a biker thang. So yall better not jump on her for that.Bikers get it because it's a biker thing

Also white guys in prison get it even if they aren't Nazis or WP.
    They get it because it's just a symbol they use it doesn't mean anything other than you are white in prison.

I find alot of really hardcore tattoos are hot on transwomen.

Especially my own self because I love black/bluish/greenish soot and india ink criminal, prison, and gang tatts.

Thanks Miss Tessa. I was not in a gang, my brother was in a large well-known bike club known for violence, once, I was to go with him to the clubhouse. Then my chopper broke down, and me being broke, I was walking for a long time, delegated to street commando status. Best thing that ever happened to me. Could you imagine me here, being a 1&#37;er? Mind blowing. I do have relatives who are 1% er's (ok, he's dead) and if you cross the border into Mexico, I have some relatives who are in the current turf war in Tijuana (I'm part Latino), may or may not be Mexican Mafia, I'll never say. But what their last name is, or my relation to them is strictly verboten. Don't want no one at my door. But suffice it to say, I might be able to get out of the TJ jail if needed. I swear to God I am so lucky, I could have got at least five years once in the state pen for a violent thing as well as other stuff. All I can say is God must love me, to protect me from myself! LOL

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Guys would go nuts with the ink when they hit Saigon.The Vietnamese tattoo artists were pretty good too.
    I never saw the need to get one.Some guys would get one for every kill I just painted a small OD green line on the front handguard of my trusty CAR-15
    I had one thing I did and I don't know why.If I nailed the enemy and could get up close to poke him(to make sure he was dead)I would take a personal item like a ring/watch and take it back to camp and put it in my footlocker. I guess I felt that would keep me safe.Sorry to ramble.I never told anybody that.
    Amanda one of my cousins was the enforcement director for the San Pedro chapter of that big mortocycle "club"you know the one they made a movie about.
    I have some family up in Big Sur and I have spent a few summers out there.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-16-2008 at 11:59 PM.

I have several tats. both upper arms, upperchest, legs, left foot, right forearm and about 70&#37; of my back is covered. most are male orented but anymore could be either. Had I embraced my feminine side more earlier in my life. Would I have gotten different pieces, don't really know. Most symbolize my life as most tattoos do. One is memorial to my late father. one is a memorial to my time in the service. Etc etc.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Banned Read only
    Amanda M, were you a Mongol?Which 1%er were you in, humor me. I know they're known to be latino since the original Old Guard Mongols were denied membership in the angels for being Mexican American.

I think the Mongols are my favourite 1%er gang

And knowing what I know about the fact that TG women hide their T from others and themselves for sometimes decades.
    We often try to "man up" and do things like join the service, join gangs, ride motorcycles, get macho tattoos.

I'm glad I do not regret any of my ink. That is because I have seen plenty of GG's with similar ink who are in gangs and sometimes emo/hardcore music girls have gun tatts.