View Poll Results: What would you prefer ?

Voters
309. You may not vote on this poll
  • Being a GB (as I am)

24 7.77%
  • Being a GG

118 38.19%
  • Being a GB able to change himself to a GG less than 20% of time

99 32.04%
  • Being a GG able to change herself to a GB less than 20% of time

20 6.47%
  • Being a true androgynous (as GB as GG)

41 13.27%
  • ? I can't understand the question

2 0.65%
  • ? I can't answer the question

5 1.62%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you prefer ? (for imaginative MtF CDs only)

I voted being a GG, I really think that's who Iam deep down inside. However, family and career come first. I'm happy where I'm at now with my TG side.

Just maybe when I come back in another life, if that's possible. I'll return as FAB.

Huggs, Renee

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    kind of like being given a Ferrari with a lawnmower engine that only goes in reverse.
    Fantastic! That made me properly laugh out loud! Well done!!!!

And the question...?

GG of course. No question. How could I ever think otherwise - I've been sure since I was 12.

What I really needed in the fantasy stakes was bags more confidence - with that I'd have been were I should've been ages ago, only missing one li'l X 'some. Everything else as I wanted.

Sarah...

I enjoy being a man. I really enjoy dressing like a woman. I am happy with my present condition.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

If you said change at will between GB or GG any amount of time, that would be great. I would rather be a GG though, maybe in the next life.

The power to choose ...

Wouldn't it be great if EVERYONE had the power to choose how they presented to the world, all the time. We'd have to learn how to look for character instead of basing our actions on appearances.

If I could only be one ... GG for sure. If I could choose ... I'm with the 50% crowd ... since that wasn't an option ... I went with 80% GB, 20% GG.

Hugs

GG, for me it's all the way or nothing for me, not going to happen though, I have too much invested in my life the way it is right now. I do feel that deep inside that is what I was meant to be, and it would be nice to have that conflict between what I look like on the outside, and what I truly feel like on the inside resolved. It's almost as if when I was developing in the womb, somebody unscrewed the top of my skull, put a female brain in there, and stood back and said "Now watch this, and lets see what happens to him, er, her, er him, just watch, this ought to be fun!", Oh, and let's see what he does with the voices inside his head that constantly make him wish he'd been born female. Yikes!!!

Christy

Since I don't go out all the time the 20% GG option would be great. If you could just deliver that before Christmas I won't ask for anything else...............

Well, maybe some nice lingerie, some scented candles, and a few toys......(my wife isn't into girls).
    Sally

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    GG IN A HEART BEAT. No ? about it. Thats what I should have been any way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

20% as a GG would work for me. Of course that 20% may turn into 50% or more.
    SamiLiving in feminine bliss

Aspiring Member
    I have to say I agree with Mykhelee on this one. Having the option to change at will, would spoil that special thrill of being a guy creating a feminine image of himself. Same with actually being female. Women's clothing and appearance would become routine, be nothing special and the thrill would be gone.

Veronica

GG for me please

Life seems to offer so much more

Aspiring Member
    no hesitation at all - I want to be a gg! but, the folks at work may be a little freaked by the instant transformation

Hmmmm.... I love my wife, she's not a lesbian, and I don't care for men. So no full time GG for me. But being able to switch 20% of the time, that would be the bomb!

I'm OK with being a male. But wish I had been a woman.

I most certainly enjoy being my male side, and wearing girly clothes, but every once in a while, I wish I was 100% GG. That is why I chose #2

I most certainly enjoy being my male side, and wearing girly clothes, but every once in a while, I wish I was 100% GG. That is why I chose #3

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Will I be able to change 20% of the times that I want to ?

~S
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 11-25-2008 at 08:32 AM.

The Unlucky
    This is a hard thread for me....

Personally I wish I was a shape shifter. To not be bound to one gender, look, weight, etc. Yes I know the weight sounds dumb, I realize you can change your weight but not instantly without a trip to the ER

I'd be male most of the time. But, to be able to shift to being female or whatever at will would be awesome.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I have changed my mind.
    I want to stay as me and
    I do not want to get a) confused or b) pregnant

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Vulcan ! I choose Vulcan ! I love the pointy ears .
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I voted GB 80% and GG 20%, because I do enjoy my life and have a wonderful wife and son that I love dearly. I have often wondered what it would have been like being born a girl and I think I would have loved it. Yet for me to say that I wished I could go back and live my life over as a girl; in a way I would like to, but knowing who I am and the family I have, there is no way I could exchange that to have been a girl.

Yes, it is fun dreaming, but it is hard to enjoy dreams that removes the memories and love you have discovered in the real world.

So, in some respect, I love my life now and will make the most of my girl time.

Have fun dreaming.
    Girl-N-Hose! Heels 2

I;d have to go with staying male and having the power to become female for less than 20% of the time... I definately have a feminine side but I don't think I would want to be a GG 100% of the time. Being able to switch between both whenever I wanted would be really good though.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to make do with the next best thing LOL! *reaches for clothes and make-up*
    Last edited by izzfan; 11-25-2008 at 07:05 PM.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    If I could start over I'd be a GG 100% of the time. But being that I've lived my life as a GB I have to pick GG 20% because my life is GB and I wouldn't want to give up my wife or my children. I do wish I could shape shift and be a real GG sometimes though-
    Joanne

I am amazed at the diversity of the answers. Very educational. I like my skirt, and smoking my pipe. I don't think the public would be ready for that.

For me, I crossdress fairly infrequently. I would prefer to still be a GM, but be able to change into a GG 20% of the time. I think it would be plenty.