Thread: How do you sit?

Content and Happy

How do you sit?

This is a fun question for everyone. When you start to sit down, do you sit on the side you are going to cross your leg on or do you just sit down flat? I cross my left leg over the right, so I sit down leaning more to the right.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

Lanore, I had never really thought about it until I read your question. I am dressing at my office this afternoon and tried sitting a few times to see just exactly how I do sit. And this is what I found out...I tend to sit on my left cheek and cross my right leg over my left. I also have found that when dressed casually I tend to sit with my left leg under me and my right leg tucked behind.
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

Legs don't cross. I just sit 'down'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Interesting question Jennifer. I actually had to look down to see which leg I crossed over and it was my right one over the left. I sit like that anytime I wear a skirt.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Smile How do you sit?

I never thought of it - but just tried and right leg over left leg - guess its because I am right handed - have to keep an eye on it and see more. Guess also it depends on what side my man John is sitting and what I want to show him Jennie CD

Never really thought about it until you posed the question.
    Sit on left cheek with right leg over the left knee.
    Just realised I ALWAYS sit that way even in drab mode. HoHum.

right over left, dont know why

P1010002.jpg

always, for some reason.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-13-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, use the edit button please, Multi posting is not alowed on the forum

I tuck my right leg under me so it is under my left thigh and sit on it, leaning to the right.

Think of a constipated Heron....

lol
    Sarah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I cross right over left sittin more on the leftside of my bottom. What get me is there are times I have been at the club and seen other CD's and they are sitting like truck drivers and wondering why folks are looking at them.
    Ladys please just sit ladylike when out and about.

Comfortably x

[SIZE=4]I plant my butt in a chair and cross either leg, then 2 minutes later re-cross the other. It goes on like that all night if I can't get up.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Right over left Hon, always!

Silver Member
    This is an unusual post to say the least. I have never thought of this before and don't think it makes much difference. When I sit down I sit down with both cheeks at the same time and then cross my legs in whatever way that I happen to do at the time. I have never even once thought "should I cross my right leg over my left or my left leg over my right". This has to be a joke post, right?

I just sit and cross my leg over the other and usually end up switching back and forth.

Dressed to please someone
    I tend to vary which leg I cross, right over over left or left ove right. Otherwise I tend to sit knee to knee and ankle to ankle, a sort of "nice girl position".

Content and Happy
    Hello CD Susan. I believe we are all here to ask questions. Maybe just something we are curious about what others do. However, I guess 'what kind of panties are you wearing today', is something we should take serious thought to.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Martin View Post
    I tuck my right leg under me so it is under my left thigh and sit on it, leaning to the right.

Think of a constipated Heron....

lol
    Sarah
    LOL. Nice one Sarah! We have a lot of herons near here - gonna keep my eye out for a constipated one this week just to complete the picture.

As to the original question - I'm like Tamara - I sit like I'm on hot coals. Always have done. Can't sit still. So there's no point examining how I sit. I just do. Oh, no I don't. Oh, yes I do. Oh.... well, you get the picture.

Sarah...