Thread: how old where you when you started dressing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The first occasion I can remember was when I was 4 of 5 years old. I wore a coat of a girl next door and was very exited about the feeling.

But the real dressing stated when I was 11 - 12 years old. My mother was quite some time from home, so I had lots of occasions to browse in her and - that was the best - in my sisters wardrobe.

Jolanda

I was 13 and dressed in a purple dress my mother had, hose, and white heels. I had skipped school. I then went out for a walk and actually walked by a home being built with many construction workers only feet away from me. I think I was passable, but I think my first time dressing was my introduction to pink fog. It was fantastic!