Thread: getting to dress

getting to dress

my wife is at a female friends house tonight and i'm able to dress as Jenny tonight. when she left i shaved and transformed into Jenny. i put on a pair of black pantyhose and my all-in-one (black) i put my new outfit i bought last week that i purchased on my way home from the VA i got it at 80% off alitte under $20. it has dark green pants with a green shell with a multi colored jacket 3/4 sleeve its a size 20-1/2 i have my 4" black pattent heels and my female glasses and my red wig with blonde highlights light make-up and long green pierced earrings. hope everyone is enjoying themselves this evening
    just wished i had someone to serve
    a server

[SIZE=4]Excuse me Miss, could you take my order?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Sorry I am so far away, I am sure there are plenty of us that would like to see pictures and hear of your night. Hope you have a great time.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Fun is what you make it!

Hello Miss,

That is a nice outfit you have on, I especially like the earrings and those great shoes!

I guess I'd like to order a red mini-dress from that shop in VA, a pair of leopard-print open toed pumps, and gold hoop earrings..can you have that set out in a dressing room, and ask your boss to permit you to help me get dressed??

Sounds really nice Jenny. enjoy your time hun.
    Angie

Does your Spouse know that your are a CDer ? Do you only get to dress when she is not around ?

JoAnne Wheeler