Thread: Have you ever heard...

Trudyann

Have you ever heard...

We all know about the thousands of women who end up in some safe house or shelter, because of some macho man hitting or beating the crap out of them, usually over and over. My question is, does any one know or ever heard of a cross dresser or transgender doing that to a woman to where she would have to seek shelter? I would say probably not, but wonder what whould the liklyhood ever be? Trudyann

Don't know why not. cder's and tg's are just like every other group. I am sure that they have their AH's too.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I think you will find that there are CD and TS that are being abused and suffering in silence. And the sad part is there is no shelters for men that are being abused. Then for CD's and TS there is that to deal with too. They might not want that draged out, to shame them, by the abusing GG...BJ

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    I think you will find that there are CD and TS that are being abused and suffering in silence. And the sad part is there is no shelters for men that are being abused. Then for CD's and TS there is that to deal with too. They might not want that draged out, to shame them, by the abusing GG...BJ
    Happens in every community, in all walks of life. I am sure that there a or cases of abuse that go unreperted for one reason or aother.. Yup even cd's and tg's
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

YES i believe i have and if i am right the one that has suffered the abuse sill supports Cds. (or at least have been trying to )
    Last edited by Joanne f; 03-23-2009 at 09:22 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

There was a TS who was on trial for murdering his/her wife, here maybe three years ago. I belive in NY state.

Human nature being what it is , I believe you will find this kind of abuse in all groups

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Since they don't track who's TG or not then there's no way to know how many of those battered women's SO's are one or not... If the 5% of males crossdress rule of thumb is even close then I'd guess that less than 5% of them may be croissdressers... And though we like to pride ourselves on the fact we are more intune to women than those macho men are... I'd hazard a guess that a few of those A** Holes that beat their wives like to dress up too!! Sadly.. Idiots come in all shapes sizes and genders..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just being a crossdresser or TG person does not change a person's basic personality my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Actually I think I finally heard of one in St. Catharines Ontario...if I see this topic when I get home I'll look again

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I know a TS that was in an abusive relationship. The guy knocked all of her teeth out.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Ivy
    Specifically a CD abusing a GG? Yes, it was reported on this board by a GG not long ago, so it happens. That being said, using all of the CD/TG/TS people I've met as a basis, I do believe we as a group are less physically violent than the population as a whole. I have no real data, just my perception.

By and large, I would hope that crossdressers would be more gentle and

compassionate that the general population because of their LOVE for

women - I'm sure there must be an excepyion somewhere, but I have never

heard or read a story about it

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"