Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble crossing my legs

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Big thighs as well and I'm also naturally stiff and inflexible. It takes me several seconds of readjusting myself in order to cross my legs.

can and do

I read somewhere less than 1% of men can do this, I got lucky. I always cross my legs and ankles at the same time. Must be the fem in me. Sitting here now, comfortable and double crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    I read somewhere less than 1% of men can do this, I got lucky. I always cross my legs and ankles at the same time. Must be the fem in me. Sitting here now, comfortable and double crossed.
    Less than 1% of men can do that? Really! Wow! You just made my day!

I've never really realized that most men couldn't do it, I just always figured that they didn't want to. Any idea what it is that makes it possible for that small number of us to do it?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Persephone; 04-25-2009 at 01:37 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post

If I really try, I can even do the "double" leg cross now: legs crossed at the knees, with the toe of the "higher" foot wrapped behind the ankle of the opposite side. Even most GG's can't pull that one off, but it's very sexy.

- Diane
    That would be wonderful if i could do that. i guess i need to strech and find a comfortable position for myself
    Reality continues to ruin my life.

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

-CALVIN & HOBBES-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mostly Harmless...
    If I really try, I can even do the "double" leg cross now: legs crossed at the knees, with the toe of the "higher" foot wrapped behind the ankle of the opposite side. Even most GG's can't pull that one off, but it's very sexy.

- Diane
    Not to forget it feels great. Besides it gives something to do for the legs. When I was younger and I was sitting in front of the computer I often did that. I never forgot how to do it, so maybe I was lucky enough to learn to do it when I was young and now I can still keep doing it and stay comfortable doing it.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Leg crossing

Leg crossing at the knees just doesn't work for me.Even if i would put the boys in the oven I could still not get the legs crossed.Beside I think showing a little panty view is very sexy and my wife enjoys calling me a tramp.Nancy

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I've always been able to cross my legs and sit in all kinds of strange poses;

- Diane

I never gave it much thought since I have always been able to do this - including the double cross thing. For those who can't cross their legs at all, what is your main issue? Can you not achieve the position? Is is just too uncomfortable? Do your "boys" not like it? Tucked or not, mine don't care. I guess it's like riding a bike. Once you can, you can't imagine not being able to do it. Bottom line, crossed or not, keep those knees together. Nobody want's a free show!

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Okana View Post
    That would be wonderful if i could do that. i guess i need to strech and find a comfortable position for myself
    No - you just need a wide enough pelvis..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Never been a problem for me. In fact it is one of my favourite ways of sitting when dressed but then i have fairly long, somewhat skinny legs. Never dreamed it could be a problem.

Question

I never could cross my legs very well. If I did it I could only put my right ankle at my left knee, if you picture it it's not very ladylike. Now, after loosing weight, I can cross nicely as long as the boys cooperate. Another thing, does everyone find it easyer to put one leg on top rather than the other ? Just another one of the stupid things I think about, lol
    KIM
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

I guess for me it's a product of my mable thighs that I have a bit of a hard time with it. Has nothing to do with genitalia.

yes, my left leg over my right is much more comfortable...

as far as tucking, they have to be stored deep and the main vein taped down really well too IF im going to try to cross while tucked...

my thick thighs cross easier if ive got pantyhose on. stockings or thigh highs dont cover my skin and my thighs tend to stick making crossing my legs terribly inconvenient...

heres a sticky crossing...

heres a good ankle crossing...

this is the best i can get but ive got to be leaning way over and leaning on some sort of support. if i got rid of my fat belly it would be easier to sit like this without leaning on anything...

this is the best i can get with a knee crossing...

I've never had any problems crossing my legs. Even the double cross isn't too hard, but isn't the most comfortable. It probably helps that I'm quite skinny though.

We had a presentation from Josette at our last meeting. She's a GG with hundreds of CD Clients who used to be a makeup artist and consultant to The Pageant Industry. She is passionate about helping T-gals to do a lot better with their public appearance.

Part of her presentation are handouts, and a frank discussion about a lot of the little nuances that signal GG to other GG's. (Inotherwords: "blending.") She claimed that most CD's try to cross their legs at the knees with one knee all the way over on the other side of the opposing knee. She says women cross their legs at the knees by placing one leg on top of the other....so the knees are supposed to be on top of one another also. She also said that, "As an added bonus, it's a heck of a lot easier to cross your legs that way!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly ann487 View Post
    Another thing, does everyone find it easyer to put one leg on top rather than the other ? Just another one of the stupid things I think about, lol KIM
    I seem to sit more often with left over right, although I'm perfectly comfortable the other way.

I always try to keep my two crossed legs together with the ankle of the upper leg touching the calf of the lower one.

Because of my height, in most chairs, keeping them touching like that requires me to swing them to the side, positioning the foot of the lower leg just about in line with my shoulder width.

I can do the double cross comfortably, but find doing it with left over right more comfortable than right over left.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Do the right stretching exercises and you'll be able to do it. If your heavy go to the gym and lose some weight... makes it easier.

Silver Member
    I can cross my legs with no discomfort at all. I can do this while tucked or not, makes no difference. In the size department I guess I am average.

crossing legs

I don't have amuch problem crossing my legs, and i can even do the double cross thing but only tucking the right ankle under the left leg and not the other way round. Tucking makes it easier for me and in this pic i've gone for taping things up too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

i do not know what to say about this other then to not cross them, with me i sit like a woman walk like a woman, just got lucky i think, my 11 yr old son has picked up my habit and looks at ease with it as i do, i would venture a guess and say it just happens, you can or cant..
    steph

I hear you!

I have the same problem, but thanks to the advice here and some good old fashion practice, I'm getting better everyday!

Um I have major trouble crossing my legs.

Not bragging, but I have the opposite condition from some of the gurls here (wife is happy) and if I didn't tuck (which is so difficult) what cross I do simply wouldn't happen.

I wish I could figure out a way to cross my legs in a sexy way w/o pain.
    I'm wearing a skirt?