Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking differently at women1

I check the GGs out to see what trends are new. You know you're a CD when you see a girl and want to get into her pants, literally.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I start to wonder how that outfit would look on me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Banned Read only
    YES!!! I remember when I was younger one of the mom’s in the neighborhood was the “sexy” mom. Everyone one used to eyeball her and I did to but I used to loved to look at her outfits, and everything and analyzing them.

Geoff

I definitely look at women differently from how I used to. First, I think that I appreciate and empathize with them more than I used to; also I try to learn about clothing, make-up, mannerism, etc. from them. But I try not to stare.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Not differently for me... Its exactually the way I've been looking at them all my life!!
    Ditto..

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda G View Post
    Ever see a woman wearing the very same shoes you have? And you're thinking, "I know where you got those shoes".
    Yep,I've had that happen more than once,but then I suppose the more pairs of womens shoes or boots you own,the more likely it is to happen. Twice I've seen girls wearing the same jeans I have too.

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    All the time! I learn, watch, analyze and imitate at long last. The more studying you do, the better prepared you are for the "big test" LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Hello Nicole!
    Welcome to the forum! Sad but true. The more I CD and tried to be the best woman I could be, the more I studied woman.....ie their walk, mannerisms, clothes and makeup. I'm happy to say that I still check them out sexually as well though!
    Charlie

Yes i watch too, studying the whole package, i end up with an idea of whats the commonest things to wear, so i know what to look out for on the next shopping trip..lately i've been seeing a lot of short jean skirts being worn, but can i find one.? Nope, will have to be an internet purchase this time ..