Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What gets you in a dressing mood?

As a fairly recent Cder I find a well dressed woman gets me going every time. There's plenty of them around you just have to look. Also I have to pass a lingerie store going to a from work (and at lunch time). They have such great stuff in their window it's hard just to walk past and act normal (whatever that is). But really just knowing I can when I can is enough.

Jous being alive, is all it takes for me, The big question is when would I not be in the mood for dressing. That only happens very rarely. I haven't figured out what cause that yet.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Reading this forum :-)

Jen

Seasonal

For me, I am much more in the mood in the fall when I can shave my legs again!

Things that motivate me are always changing,i find certain gestures women make seem to stick with me and entice me,just the hint of a nice perfume,a soft and sensual voice.Then out of the blue something new will move in and become the "new captivator".

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Certainly, seeing a nicely dressed woman (rare these days, it seems!) can get me wanting to dress myself, but really, I think about it quite often, and it takes very little to induce me to want to dress up. Like the others said, waking up in the morning and breathing are pretty much enough. Usually, I'm already there.

Exactly.. however thinking back to when I would be in a drought it would take a little thing like smelling the right perfume.. but mostly seeing a woman wearing shoes (heels of course) would set me in the mood to dress up.. I used to have long (ish) droughts and unless things came together perfectly I wouldn't dress even in the least (shoes or something minimal).. now if I have any time to myself I'm Carly in a flash..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Seeing a pretty dress, a pretty woman, clothes for sale in the newspaper, heels.....just about anything can get me going!
    Charlie

I guess I have to agree with those that said breathing LOL. The only thing that makes me ever put on my guy clothes is the requirement to go out and deal with the world, or deal with those that come to my home that don't know (most people LOL). In fantasyland where no one would see or care whether you were dressed en femme or not, I think I would just ultimately go 24/7 with it. Of course, as we all know, it isn't fantasyland out there is it......

>>>hugs<<<

Pauline

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Seeing a pretty dress, a pretty woman, clothes for sale in the newspaper, heels.....just about anything can get me going!
    I would say that in the morning I like to dress, and as the day goes on, these things you mention make the urge grow stronger.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Being TS, all I need is waking up.

I'm wearing feminine clothes all the time now. Just the style varies..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Anymore, it seems like it doesn't take very much, as I want to be dressed most of the time. Maybe it's the fact that I can't be dressed as much as I like that heightens my desire. But for sur, anytime I see a nicely dressed woman, especially in heels, I want to dress.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Pretty much anything.

I just love feeling feminine,seeing a pretty woman helps the desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie P View Post
    Dresses do it for me. Seeing a genetic woman wearing a nice dress makes me want to crawl into my closet !!

Ladies just don't wear dresses that much any more..
    That's all the more reason for us to do it!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

The weather may have something to do with it.
    Pretty women appear out of nowhere. Like me ? lol

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Thinking about it makes me want to. And wearing any one article drives me to wear another, then another, till I'm as girly as I can be.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Stress

I work in a season summer fast paced restaurant.
    Over the winter, I didn't dress as much. But when I started my summer job again, I started dressing allot more. I always look forward to getting home, shower, and relax emfem.
    Dressing really relaxes me so much.

what gets me in the mood to dress

everything gets me in the mood i dress 24/7

fem name: rebecca mindfulperson's Avatar
    what gets me in the mood is 1. seeing other girls wearing their white sweatpants, makes me want to wear one of my pairs of womens white sweatpants also when i go to sleep i put a pair of womens white sweatpants on so...when sleeping
    Last edited by mindfulperson; 06-15-2009 at 02:11 AM.

What gets me in the mood for dressing?

Breathing!!!
    IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

What doesn't?

Dancers!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyscute View Post
    Sometimes just seeing a pretty woman dressed nicely can get my interest up, anyone else?
    This weekend, I walked through the lobby of my building, which has a dance studio as part of it, and it was full of hot women dressed for a salsa party. It took me about two minutes to make my way through the incredibly spicy, slinky and tiny costumes, and by the time I was in the elevator, I couldn't wait to get dressed!

Do you think there was a connection?

Just seeing a very attractive female, in person, on TV, in a magazine ad, pretty much anything, and wondering how it would feel to be like her, is all it takes.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member

The Better Question

The better question would be what doesen't get me in the mood.
    At 66.5 yrs. old and retired I pretty much stay in the ready mode.
    I guess what puts me in the mood Sun up Sun down
    week days week ends theres not much that don't
    put me in the mood.
    .................................................. .............thanks..........ORCHID

wat gets me in the mood to CD is just watching tv and see all these nice looking women on the tv. just wanting to be them gets me in the mood. [SIZE="1"]i wish i was born a female instead of a male[/SIZE]
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.