Thread: First femme drive

First femme drive

Last night my SO gave me a makeup lesson, and it was very educating. I wanted pictures printed, so we decided we wanted to go to CVS.

I have never driven en femme before because I feared things like getting pulled over or things like that. So we automatically walked to her car...

...and her headlights did not turn on. They were out. So with either the choice of having no pictures, or driving, I ended up driving.

It was invigorating. I also found that I sit differently when dressed, because I had to adjust my mirrors. Weird, huh?
    Just trying to find my place in the world

[SIZE="2"]Jenn,
    Glad you had a good time. I am sure there are many more to come.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

First time for me was liberating. I too have feared getting pulled over or having an accident. Uh yeah let me get my insurance card

Glad you enjoyed it
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

It is a blast driving dressed I do some night driving.
    Angie

that is so great! i'm on the path to do that soon also.. wish you the best! by the way very sexy body

Me too.

Drove to gas station & filled up and to a soda machine, all at night, but it was a rush.

One time years ago, out of town on business, drove back to airport in heels. filling up the rental, I was asked directions. I don't think they noticed. or just didn't care.

driving dress

I drive dress all the time and i am and over the road truckdriver no big deal any more i have fun with it

Uh Oh! Jenn's on the loose now!!! Is Jenn going to need a candy bar in the middle of the night now? Sounds like you had a blast. Way to go girl!

Silver Member
    Now that is a definite coming soon treat for me, I am going to go out in my girly clothes (when I get some courage!!) I need to move out of my house in to the big wide world, I feel the need and the need is getting stronger all the time

I've driven a few times at night while dressed, and its great fun, although as you say a little scary as you might get pulled over or have a mechanical problem! You're right about the posture thing too Jenn, driving in a skirt does have its own issues

Sarah x