Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Can't Stop Looking at Other Women!!

I'd say your problem is called "being a typical guy... who also happens to be a typical crossdresser".

All guys check out the ladies. We can't help it. When a beautiful woman passes, our eyes are popping and our heads turning before we are even conscious of it. Or so that is how it is with me. I've been busted checking out other women by my wife several times... though I do make an effort not to when in her company out of respect (still slip though).

Being a crossdresser adds another dimension to it. Rather than just admire the woman's beauty, we long to be as beautiful - dressed in what she's got on, looking as gorgeous while going about our day.

It is one of the things I love about being a crossdresser... and pains me at the same time because I know I can never look as good. But I'll still try!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I adore women! I look at them every chance I get.

I look at them from a male perspective and from a female perspective.
    Could not put it any better.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Hi Girls: Do any of you have the same problem as I? I can't stop looking at "other" women and lusting!!! The thing is, I'm not wanting to "HAVE" them but to "BE" them.
    Danielle
    Of course it's not a problem
    It happens to me everyday specially with my female coworkers and I like to compliment them when they are wearing something nice or new regarding their clothing, makeup or hair.
    Some of them told me I'm the only guy in the company who notice it.
    What the don't know (or maybe yes they know?) is how I would like to be wearing those nice or new things!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Like everyone else, I too, watch women....Of course I notice how they look and move...( Gotta love watching a woman in heels with that "little wiggle" as they walk ) But what I look at is mostly how some dress....How they've done their makeup or hair...The accessories they might have with certain outfits...Just the "whole package"...On more than one occasion, I've been tempted to walk up to a GG and shake her by the shoulders and say " you CAN'T wear that skirt and that top together " or want to offer to show them how to do their makeup and not look like Stevie Wonder did it ...Or best of all...Show them this pic of me to let them what a woman is ment to look like..[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I keep this pic saved in my phone for just such an occasion.....[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Erica Ann
    It's ok to look at other women. I alwys look to see what they wear and how they present themselves - it helps me be a better gurl. Sometimes I still get a little twinge in my panties if she is nice.

Yes I do Danielle.
    Angie

I agree - I love looking at women and admiring the clothes, shoes, make-up and wish I could look as good. I also agree that when you see a pretty girl that has let her looks go it is a bit of a pity - especially when we're out there trying to look the best we can!

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

i'll admit that if a sexy girl walks by i'll often be admiring her pretty clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Hi Girls: Do any of you have the same problem as I? I can't stop looking at "other" women and lusting!!! The thing is, I'm not wanting to "HAVE" them but to "BE" them. I love looking at well-dressed women and wishing I had a pair of their shoes......or stockings........or maybe a butt like theirs or .....Well you get the idea!!!

I know many of you girls must share this feeling with me, so let's share our experiences XOXO

Danielle
    I have a fantasy.I would love to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,just
    to see how it feels

Platinum Member

Took The Train

Last week we took commuter train to Washington DC. to visit the
    museams and walk around DC. there was no shortage of well dressed
    women I guess I was doing the wrong kind of sightseeing.
    .................................................. .........thanks..........ORCHID

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I have wished to be female since I was about five. I am always jealous of beautiful women especially when wearing beautiful clothes. I know that I will never look as good as them.
    living the dream

I love watching the well-dressed women in downtown philly and trying to guess the size and make of the suits/dresses and, where possible, hosiery brands and shades.

I wish more women realized, or care, maybe, about just how sexy well-cut suits really are. It's possible that many of them know, but are tired of men following them around when they wear skirts & hosiery?

All the Best,

Skirt Suit

I find myself looking at women both from a male perspective and also now in a comparison perspective if that makes any sense....

I also seem to re-affirming the fact that I may be bi but I'm not gay sense I see some women and thinking "oh yes I would"....The club I go to is a mizture of gays straights etc....and there are some really hot hot ladies there....
    and I am so tempted to ask some of them where they are buying their outfits....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

and I am so tempted to ask some of them where they are buying their outfits....
    I've never tried it, but from what I've read on this forum, if you approach them correctly, most women will respond positively when asked about their clothes. I suppose if you have a really good eye, you could only ask women that are wearing expensive designer clothes that they might be more willing to talk about?

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I love looking at women even when I'm dressed asd one and look to see what style they have on and admire them.

I always look to learn from the girls,how they dress,move,make up etc.in particular tall ladies as i am over 6ft so i try to imagine what i would look like.

I love looking at women. I guess I tend to be a people watcher. Try to pick up on trends, styles etc.

I too love looking at women whether they are dressed well or just dressed casually.

When I first told my SO about myself she was extremely curious about what I thought when I saw a well-dressed woman. She was surprised because she thought I looked at women from a male perspective. When I told her I studied the entire outfit, the shoes, handbag and jewelry, she pointed out that she does the same thing.

I also love to look at how women style their hair; some simple styles and others more difficult. Part of me has always dreamed of doing something so simple as styling longer hair than I have.

Yes, I too am guilty of looking. Just the other night I was in a guitar store, and a girl about 25, with her boyfriend, were looking at books. I noticed how pretty she was and how pretty she was dressed. Her peep toe pumps were simply amazing. After I left the guitar store, I stopped at Famous Footwear and bought a cute pair of peep toes. I just couldn't help myself....I had to have em.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I've almost developed an aversion to going to weddings for this very reason. It's hard to see so many pretty women all dressed up in dresses and outfits that just look sooooo good on them. Invariably, I leave depressed because it is obvious that I will never even approach their level, no matter how hard I try. I'm sure that I'm not unique in thinking that way either. Sh*t.
    O
    [SIZE="3"]Hey, Olivia! Maybe you could be a bridesmaid.
    That's a wish I have.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

You're not alone! This happens to me almost everyday. We are the best of both worlds.
    Cary

Quote Originally Posted by gennee View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Hey, Olivia! Maybe you could be a bridesmaid.
    That's a wish I have.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    First, Hi gennee, it's great to see you again! How ya doin' girl?

Bridesmaid? Hmmm...maybe so, lol. My wife has offered to let me try on her wedding dress, but it's sealed in a box and I haven't wanted to open it up. I have been tempted however... O

You ever notice that.... for me I'm always looking at women from the feet up.. if they are dressed I want to see their foot wear.. if no heels then... but on that point, the other day I'm pulling into a grocery store and this girl is walking out of the store and I'm seeing a girl walking like she has a serious butt problem but wait... wait a minute.. check her feet.. HEELS!! yeah she was wearing heels, and they are a lot like some I have.. the heels are high and they are a platform toe.. so I'm watching her walk and I'm thinking I can walk that good, and I'm a guy.. she's walking very slowly like she is really concentrating on her steps.. looking down rather than around like most women do.. I wonder if she wanted to wear these shoes or was dared to.. anyway she gets to her car as I'm getting out and the lady next to her car looks like she couldn't believe this gal having such a heavy go at walking in heels..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Wow - I thought it was just me !

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post
    Being a crossdresser adds another dimension to it. Rather than just admire the woman's beauty, we long to be as beautiful - dressed in what she's got on, looking as gorgeous while going about our day.
    and sometimes it hurts.

Susan

For me its total YES! Iam trasitioning I feal more like a female every week. When I see a good looking women its all about being jealous.

My day will come an Im working at what I have to do.

Gool luck girls Love Bree