Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: If CDing was 100% Socially acceptable would you

I wish I could say that I would be dressed to the nines with perfect makeup and stiletto heels 24/7, but if I'm being honest, I think that would be too much work. As a guy, I tend to dress for comfort, and so this would probably still be true if CDing became acceptable. Now for me comfort would probably mean a skirt, tights, silky blouse or stretchy top and ballet flats on an almost daily basis. I can't imagine anything more comfortable. I don't see myself regularly using padding, cinching, or makeup though (that takes too much time!). I would only get all "gussied up" for a nice night out to eat or special occasions. Still, the thought makes me wistful.

dito 90%......would go girly as much aspossible just dress for type of work ie yard work car work etc etc

Hello Bev!
    I guess that since I'm going out dressed now, and it is not socially acceptable, then I would dress much more of the time as there would be no worries.
    Charlie

If it was totally acceptable, more often than not I would wear something obviously feminine--a skirt or a pink cardigan sweater, for zample, and maybe some light makeup. As it is, I go out in shorts with my legs shaved (nobody's ever said anything to me. In winter, I often wear "feminine" sweaters, yet I'm obviously a guy. I just don't care anymore. And I now wear panties 99% of the time.
    Malori

I would routinely dress en femme for work, probably more so than in male clothes. I'd be wearing pantyhose on most days, whether in more traditional male garb or no. I tire of men's socks. Blech. I'd have a lot less male clothes, but still plenty to dress male as needed/desired.

I would dress 100%. I like the look and feel of women's clothing, even if would be jeans, shorts, and tee's to work out in the yard. The freedom of not having to hide my preferences in clothing would be exhilerating!

Amanda
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I wouldn't go 100 percent, but definetely a lot more than I do now, providing my SO allowed it. I'd be content with getting to wear panties and bra with forms as musch as I wanted, even under my male clothes, sort of a mix-n-match thing.

I am not sure if I could go full time but I would dress more and try to go out more

50/50, I love being able to play on both Teams!!

Nope!

The verboten aspedct makes it muchmore fun!
    I am a CD **** and I don't ever want to be socially accetable!

The only thing I'd wear that I don't wear now is a dress. I already wear my lingerie (panties, garter, and stockings) under my male clothes almost every day. I'd love to wear a dress to work every day.

It would be 50:50 with me

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    Would you still remember the alternate universe where there was fear of non-acceptance? Or would you, like everyone else in this strange new world, think it nothing, have always thought it nothing? And if it's nothing, why do it?
    I think I'd do what the women in this world do, and wear whatever I fancy at that moment.
    I like the more colourful choices (I have worn a RED blazer on occasion, for example when I graduated)
    I like some of the fabrics.
    I like the less constraining feeling of a skirt or dress around my legs, especially with the nice summer weather.
    I'd love to go out in some shiny pumps.

Women just have a lot of choices that are not accepted, but feel and look nice. (hey, otherwise women wouldn't wear them most of the time either). I'm not talking about heels that kill your feet, or a dress that makes it impossible to walk.

The taboo aspect is part of what turns me on and why I do it, but it's certainly not the whole story.

Silver Member
    I would be really happy to go 50 / 50 and mix it up however I wanted, but yes it would be nice to be bale to slip on whatever you wanted whenever you wanted

Every day 24/7 would be for me. There is a huge range of acceptable female presentation that I think fulltime would be relatively easy. That however, only solves the dressing issue. That still leaves the gender issues in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    For some of you Dressing is something you do occassionally for others maybe more full time. How many of you would actually dress full time and present as a woman if there were no social taboos and it was considered a normal alternative life style by everyone including your family and work colleagues.
    Bev
    I would surely not do it 100% of the time. I would go more places but not more often. For me dressing up is like practicing free throws left handed. When I switch back I am more relaxed and confident. I could imagine maybe 30-40% of the time at the most. All of the things I really like to do I would much rather do as a man.

~Amanda

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I would dress a lot more and would certainly go out and mix socially dressed as a woman. I think it would be about 50/50 for me. Just wish I could put it to the test.

I would burn ALL of my male clothes.

Just a girl in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Stephens View Post
    I would burn ALL of my male clothes.
    Right there with you on that. If I didn't have to wear male clothes for work, none would ever see my closet. I'd be in girl mode 24/7.

i'm not one for wearing a bra under my sweater thru out the day just because
    its either all or nothing for the most part so
    i guess i say 25% of the time i would crossdress if it was "ok"

I have thought about this regularly and believe it would be about 50-60% of the time for me as I quite enjoy wearing mens clothes as well. I would definitely mix it up a bit though and team up 'male' and 'female' clothes to form the ultimate style. Not androgynous, just a mixture.

I would certainly do it a whole lot more than my wife prefers now!

Michelle

If it was 100% accepted by everyone then yes I would.. or maybe I wouldn't because I am a closet dresser and I would like to think I would dress and go out.. but I am one of those types of people that doesn't like to go with the trends...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I would probally do it maybe 80% depends.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I would be fulltime in a heartbeat!