Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you wear under your work clothes???

Panties 24/7, Don't go out of the house without my pantiehose on. In the colder months I wear a bra and cami and I keep a pair of high heels in the truck to drive in.

I always wear panties or more usually thongs, as the two pairs of man-pants I own are for "emergencies" only...!

I don't do tights anyway, but I have occasionally worn hold ups under my work trousers. Anything I wore under my shirt would be immediately visible so I don't wear a cami or bra to work, but sometimes I wear a polo shirt to work and I have worn a cami under that.

Sarah x

Went as far as I could go "safely"

Hi,

I pretty much wear panties now 24/7. I experienced severe withdrawal this winter due to being busy with a home renovation I didn't shave completely like I usually do. The reason for shaving and keeping it off is I'm sure obvious to the girls on this site. wearing lingerie is sooooo much more pleasant against the bare skin. I have been giving the thought of shaving in the warmer months very serious consideration. As I age I'm wanting more and more to be as feminine as possible. (Hormones???) But I digress...

Here was a typical ensemble in the winter.

Nylon Panties (brief style with lace accents, more nylon in contact with body!)
    Silk Reflections non-support top reinforced toe (various colors)
    Nylon camisole (with and without lace in the bodice)

The fear was having a coworker slap me on the back or rub my shoulders and feel the camisole strap. Which did happen! Don't know if the person felt the thin ribbon strap.

Michelle

My work attire tends to push the envelope a bit, thongs 24/7, thigh highs, girly ankle socks, cami's under my shirt, bra when the weather is cool enough to wear a sweater to cover the straps, and fem jeans. Actually, the only male thing I wear is my work shirt. My body is shaved, tonails painted dark red and fingernails painted with a clear polish. I have been going to work like this for the past year and a half and no one has noticed or said anything.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Smile undies

i always were panties thats all i own i dont were bras at work due to horse play dont need the guys to feel a strap or somthing

I wear panties and tights everyday, and occasionally wear a bra.

[SIZE=4]Panties of all kinds and colors! What else would a gurl wear?[/SIZE]

At work it drab underwear all other times it girl undies hun. I change in a locker room. Well I have worn girly underwear to work a few times just panties.
    Angie

Underdressing is actually not something I like to do. I know it may sound different, but the boxers that I actually wear under my clothes are pretty darn comfortable, and underneath men's pants it just feels better to me.

Occasionally I'll wear panties under my guy clothes, but that is pretty rare.

Banned Read only
    usually my boxers but i have worn panties or a thong before i did a few times wear tights or stockings under but stopped the day i got staff searched while wearing holdups they make you take off your shoes and roll the tops of your socks back if you work the checkouts which is hard when the top of my stockings are 3 ft from your ankle.

Well, right now, and this is the norm when not at home, I am wearing my lace bra, a camisole, panties, thigh highs, a heart and butterfly necklace, and Jungle Gardenia perfume.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

I wear panties 24/7 so I guess I wear them to work. In the winter, I have painted toe nails (red).

i have worn panties & stay-ups to work ... always a better day when I do

I always wear panties, usually a pair of stockings and a garter belt. My wife just bought me a pair of fishnet suspender hose wich are really cool and sexy.

Geez.... it's taken some time....

Finally, I have found some undies that fit. Some nice boyshorts and briefs. Now I can work on on my "underwear department" for work..!!!
    I play when I can.
    I enjoy when I play.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Homepage My Twitter

Work is where we all spend most of our time. So we might as well be happier where we are. When we go home, its about 5-6 hrs before we go to sleep. when on a good day we spend 8 at work. So, dress a lil under your clothes, which makes you a lil more productive, and get home earlier. If you are like me, when I dress under, I am so much more productive and get my work done before the deadline. I love when the ppl in my office leave, and I am alone to work, cause then I get to pull out the heels and get down to business.
    I am who I am and that is all I will ever be

hi

Hi Cole can you tell us who is in you picture? I am dying to know

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Just a thong for me,they feel right :£

Right now? a pair of VS raspberry colored panties. Most days - panties. Somedays panties and hose. It depends on what I'm doing that day.

Michelle

Panties and pantyhose daily, and on casual fridays when I can wear my leather vest I will wear a bra as well.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Susan View Post
    A t-shirt and boxer briefs. I only wear my girlie undies with my girlie outerwear.
    Ditto!

Today is pink panties , hose and pink painted toes.
    If only my staff new!

Smile

panties always. bra in cooler weather when i can cover it with a heavy shirt.

I normally wear pantyhose under my shorts at work. They keep my legs cooler in the summer and tights in the winter to keep them warm. Sometimes I wear a bra or a cute top under my Polo shirt. 2 of my coworkers comment to me about how cute it is and give me fashion tips. The rest either don't notice the bra strap lines in my shirt or notice and don't say anything. Either way doesnt bother me. I feel much better with my girly things underneath and maybe someday I'll get the courage to just wear a skirt and cute top.

Yes there is already a thread on this, and i will quote that
    i wear panty and slips under my dress everyday. and in winter when i wear thicker warm clothing i wear bra and blouse too to get that tight hugging feel. no problems so far
    urmila