Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Your Longest Stretch Without Dressing?

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I went a bout 18 from crossdressing as a teenager to the time I really started up again. Thought about crossdressing and even having SRS alot during that time but I wasn't able to really do anything.
    Currently it's been about 10 minutes since I had to change out of my girl clothes and that's been way too long.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I started all this at 12 years old. Thinking back, the longest period ever was about 2 months.

In the last 20 years the longest period was about a month

In the last 15 weeks, the longest period has been ZERO - as I'm now full time and loving my new life.

Suzy

My longest is 7 weeks for the school holidays

(on doing a purge when starting to date my now wife)

Quote Originally Posted by Tipyish View Post
    Julie, I'd say you found way more than you lost!!!!!
    Oh heck yes! Absolutely!

What I lost in comparison is like a grain of sand compared to all the beaches in the world

my longest time of not dressing was 18yrs.... I did a no no a few weeks ago and barrowed some of the wifes clothes. I do like her 1 dress i bought her 4 years ago and she wore 3 times.....

About 20 years, from about 20 to 40, then CDing took over and seems to be getting stronger all the time.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Over 50 years!

Can anyone top THAT!?
    Since you are hands down the winner I will conceed my 5 year stint, followed by my 14 year stint.

Now share you time with us here .
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Without dressing

Two years. I was "caught". By a nurse atendant at theretirement commuuity i live at. I wa dressed in under garments, a lovely ruffled, white blouse and a devine black, grey,red, white Talboit's skirt with blace hose. I looked and felt wonderful. Why i pened the door I'll never knpow, but I did. She almost fainted. I thought I was a gonner. However, I went to the nusing home to see my ailing wife and stopped in to see her mother. She said to me several weeks later, Are you behaving yourself?" I treplied, " I don't hurt a sole. Nothing has been said since then.

I'd say about 3 years. Was very busy in high school. After I graduated, probably about 6 months max. My cross-dressing is mostly tied into my sex-drive. If I'm seeing a girl, I hardly ever dress.

My longest break was from last November until the end of June.