Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattos small of the back

Tattos small of the back

I was curious about how many have gotten female style tattos, more specifically small of the back? If so I would love to see them. Mine is below.

SRS January 27

I'm not into tattoos, but your waist looks great!

Banned Read only
    They call that a "Tramp Stamp".

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Very cute, Karen, you have a great figure.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I would love to have a tattoo like that - but my wife would go into orbit.

I love it but I'm not brave enough to boast a tramp stamp permanently. It may clash with my first cavalry tat on my shoulder.

[SIZE=4]I love you tat and the fact that you have the figure to show it. So many people consider this type of tattoo to be that of a promiscious woman that it used to put me off. Since I now work on girls that are barely able to string a sentence together and that have this type of tat I have really reconsidered. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I love to wear temporary tats on my lower back when I am wearing low rise jeans, which I do most of the time, but I am just not able to settle on a design that I would like to have there all the time. I have also been seeing quite a few similar tats on the lower front stomach area, well below the belly button. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]So many possibilities. Yours is beautiful, I am very glad to see that you have been able to wear one.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Tats?!?!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    While I've never really been into tatooes, I have been thinking of getting a butterfly tatooed on my ankle, on the back of the calf just above the Achilles tendon. Something small and tasteful.

And as far as the whole "tramp stamp" thing, I think that's just silly. Who cares? I've seen people, both male and female, with all sorts of tatooes, some were hideous and amateurish and some were beautiful and absolute works of art. To each their own.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

5150 Girl--I wasn't going to comment, but I need to say this. It is everyone's preferance if they do or don't want a tat, but it is not lame or stupid or losery etc. Some find it beautiful, some find it as a self expression, some like, my mother, find it not applealing. I apoligize for coming back at you per say, but I can't sit by when someone makes a blanket statment that can be offending to others who have tattoos. Yes, you are entitled to your thoughts and opinions, but I don't believe Karen was asking for that.

And, yes, I do have a tramp stamp, but I thought about it for 5 years before getting one, the location is appropriate given my body type and job requirements, and it is personalized unique to my personality and self expression.

Karen--great tattoo--sorry I don't have a pic on mine, but it is a personal thing that I got for me and not necessarily to show to others. I am happy you are pleased, it looks beautiful!
    “Much education today is monumentally ineffective. All too often we are giving young people cut flowers when we should be teaching them to grow their own plants.”

John W. Gardner

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

really impressive

The tat and the figure to support it are both very impressive!

I think it would be fun to have a tat somewhere, but I'm not quite there yet

Tina

I have a tat on my left arm/shoulder but ut's one of my military outfit and it requires some selective dressing to cover, (skull and cobra). I have thought of maybe something more feminine but it would have to be in a location that would be seen. Yours is attractive and wow you have a wonderful waist.

Teri

That's a beautiful tattoo Karen! I've been debating on a Tail-Tatt for some time now, and probably an ankle tatt as well. I have all my ink currently on one arm as it stands, and I'm not really interested in doing much more with that original thought process... buuut, who knows in the future.

The phrase "Tramp Stamp" is something I have not heard of before. For those who think that well that is their opinion and I am not going argue the point either way. I love mine

Quote Originally Posted by Angelofsomekind View Post
    I'm not into tattoos, but your waist looks great!
    The waist comes from training with a corset
    Last edited by Di; 10-07-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    SRS January 27

Karen

I think it looks wonderful, very fitting taking into account your waist and body shape.

Thank you for sharing with us and to those who disagree of this is looks trashy pppfffbbbttttt to you all.

Emma

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen__Starr View Post
    The phrase "Tramp Stamp" is something I have not heard of before.
    Karen, don't be offended. It's not meant to be demeaning, IMHO. I consider it a sign of reverence in regards to your sexuality. Consider it a compliment!

That tattoo is very cool! I am seriously thinking of getting a tattoo like that. I already have a large Egyptian ankh, that my wife designed, across my whole back in black ink.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Here is a true story for your amusement. Approximately 15-16 years ago my wife and I were hanging around with a bunch of friends. Another friend came in and she was showing off her new tramp stamp. It was huge, a bunch of grapes on the vine with the vine trailing all the way to her "Gluteal cleavage". Well she was practically mooning everyone in her excitement to show this off. When she got to my wife and I she turns around, drops drawer, and asks how we like it. My wife wasn't real fond of her anyways snd she takes a look at it, then proclaims that "When your 80 it;s going to look like a bunch of raisins". She never asked our opinion again.

Karen, Girl that is so sexy! I love it!
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

I too have a tattoo in the small of my back. It is a Celtic knot that resembles an 8 and an infinity sign intertwined. Both those symbols caring meaning for me and that meaning was inhanced by being "centered" on my body. Just so happens itis considered "fem"by some.

LOVE the phrase

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    They call that a "Tramp Stamp".
    OH I just love the "Tramp Stamp" thing. I'll have to keep it in mind when I want to be a Grumpy old Man.

Kerry

I'm not into tattoo's but I think your "tramp stamp" looks great! Sexy curved figure sure helps it along too.

I have been thinking about getting a very small rose tattooed very low on my back. No one would ever see it. It would just be for me.

For those who have tattoos, how painful is it?

Karen,

That is one of the prettiest "tramp stamps" I have seen. It looks great on you! And your figure.......WOW!!!

I would love to get a tattoo like that and possibly a butterfly above my ankle, but I spend a good part of my Summer on my boat in swimming trunks. It might be a little much for my friends to deal with.

My wife has two tattoos. One on the back of her shoulder and one above her ankle. She has been talking about getting a tramp stamp, so I imagine she will soon. I personally like tattoos on women if they are tasteful like yours.
    Last edited by Samantha43; 10-08-2009 at 06:03 PM.
    SamiLiving in feminine bliss

I Love to be fem
    wow karen great tat and curves. I have been thinking a lot lately about getting one I would like a bow on my lower back or a dolphin on my ankle. Just got to really pluck up courage