Thread: Wife noticed my male undware.

Smile Wife noticed my male undware.

I do all my own laundry, have for some time. I had just removed my clothes from the dryer. Mixed in with my male clothes are a couple of night gowns, panties and bras. There were one pair of boxer shorts in the pile of clothes laying on our bed. My wife comes in notieces all the male and female clothes mixed together and picks up the boxers and says, "what are these? I have never seen them before." I started laughing and pointed out all the female undware and saind, "out of all the female clothes here you picked out male underware?" She said she had never seen those before and woundered where they came from. I told her I had worn them to my doctors appointment. She said, "why didn't you just wear your cotton briefs, no one would have known." I said, said I guess your right, I usually do. What a cool wife I have.........

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    You have a really cool wife
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

That's super from your wife
    She must know you better than you think which is what wives do.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Don't let her go she is a keeper.

Hugs Annaliese

PS. I live in Southeast Utah the Monticello area.

misssandra

hi every body

I have wearen panties for many years wife dont mine.In fact she buys them for me her

Great story

That is what I do... I don't own any male underwear, but do have a few plain solid colored cotton panties that look enough like men's bikini briefs that I don't think anybody would ever notice the difference. I save them aside for doctors visits, or any kind of travel/sleepover where there is a chance I'll be changing with other guys around.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Your lucky like me I have a great wife too. I have no male undes.

I have a few pairs of male underwear for 'special occasions' like doctors appointments. When I have an appointment though I usually just grab a pair of panties, my doctor is concerned with more important things than my underwear.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by carrie-ann View Post
    Your lucky like me I have a great wife too. I have no male undes.
    Every once in a while I find a pair of guys underwear hiding on a drawer. They are disposed of quickly. I haven't worn any for about 4 years now.

You do have a cool wife

Audra Sinclair,You do indeed have a cool wife. Treasure her! I ride an HD Superglide.Have never rode it enfemme though.

its a good job you have such a supporting wife.. it could have been sooo wrong had it been the other way.. only finding one pair of male boxers in a washer full of lingerie,,
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I usually wear plain white satin panties when I go to the Doctor! But I have worn pink satin on occasion. Especially to my cardiologist, who is a lady! Yes, she sometimes see my panties when she is doing a full body exam! Her only comment, "nice underwear!"

My wife and I took turns doing the washing, and since she knew all about my CD'ing, seeing my lingerie was no big deal.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Your wife sounds like mine. I don't even own any male underwear but if I did, and she saw it, she would be surprised and want to know why I might want to wear it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    its a good job you have such a supporting wife.. it could have been sooo wrong had it been the other way.. only finding one pair of male boxers in a washer full of lingerie,,

Yes you could have been in a lot more trouble if it had been a pair of panties in with all male stuff, then it would have been " who the hell are these"
    .A good job your wife knows you .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Wink

It is so wonderful to have such supportive and caring wives! My little wife took great pride in sorting out all my male underware and socks, took them to the good will store herself !
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Well now you have more soft rags for cleaning the car. LOL Give her a hug and throw the boxers in the rag bag.

Teri

riding while dressed

i rode from Kentuckey to Kansas to Texas and into Louisiana wearing a bra and panties. good thing i didn't have an accident...

amy

You are one of the lucky ones too.
    A couple of weeks ago my GF asked me why I even save any of my male undies , I told her I didn't know , and since then have been wondering why I do , probably because most of them are near new !
    Tomara

Hi Audra,
    I too, have a couple of pairs of drab briefs, found them today and just staired at them for several minutes. I just stuck them back in the drawer and continued with what I was doing. The last time I went to the cardo Dr. (old F**t) he asked if I wanted a referral to a theripist (implied I needed to be fixed). Was wondering if he was going to see me again, appointment in 2 weeks.

Hugs,
    Alice

PS Was fully dressed and I know I didn't pass. I got looks from the staff and other patients in the lobby.