Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFS surgery trip to chicago

Is your roommate a child that needs to be kept under control or taught, by you, how to behave properly?

Maybe you need a new roommate, some one who will be less supportive of you, some one who won't fly across country to help you recover, someone who will make sure they don't annoy you, ever. I know if I were your roommate, I would be looking for a new one.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Omg

Did we forget that we all are from the same TG community? No matter where we are in our journey, we are all TG's and need to understand that though the branches of the tree may be different the base is the same. Not every one has the desire or the finances to achieve some of their transition as others and should not be "Shunned" because their level of TG is not the same as another.

Thats what SUPPORT GROUPS are all about.
    Hugs,
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

surgery trip

Gee, if someone took a plane ride to help me recover from surgery I think I would have said thank you. but may be I don't understand

Omg

most of my friends are cd. why do you hate so much ?
    are we not here to help each other... or did i get the wrong memo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Wait a minute guys. Isn't the OP praising how well her rommie behaved and how much he learned on the trip to Chicago?

I may be mistaken, but I read the OP as a positive, not a negative. The OP said that in the past the rommie had occasionally driven her nuts, but she had done really well on this trip.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    Attitude adjjustment eaa? Well I suppose. Let me ask you this, what do non transgender women and men think of us? If you answered something negative you are probably correct.

I lived through all the crap, I made my choices, and in my PERSONAL life I can tell you that my CD roomate if not kept under control can drive me freaking nuts.

Now with all that said I originally said that my cd roomate came with me to chicago. He went as a She in all travel aspects including the airport and all that stuff. He did just fine and learned a lot. I have said it before and will say it again to the trans people. All this fear over this and that is 99% self imposed fears.

Also my roomate probably stands at the top of the heap of CDs that REALLY go out in the REAL public. Not to toot my horn here but it was I that made him see the lite.
    If she drives you "freakin nuts" then why do you stay togather?? Sounds like a dominance submission type of thing---you keep her around because you like to keep her "under control" hmm
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

gets popcorn and soda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, this is the second thread you've managed to tick members off, I suggest you don't make a third one, goddit?

Thread closed. This is a support forum, not a piss people off forum.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn