Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the worst thing that happened when you got caught?

My mother found my stash of clothes when I was about 12 or 13, She just told me to put the stuff back and she wouldn't tell my father. I was scared and did put the stuff back. It was all pilfered from the laundry.

that lasted for a few months, then I started again, only found a better hiding place.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

[SIZE="2"]Some of you, have been through awful, terrible, extremely tramatic experiences!! Petite, I can relate to you. My parents and sister never said anything about the raiding my sisters, and mom's cothes, but, i an sure they knew, because, they tried to get me to go to a psychiatrist, at the time i was doing it. I seriously doubt, if it would have been any big deal, if girls got "caught" trying on brothers, or dad's clothes![/SIZE]

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Hmmm. Let me count the ways.
    I did get caught by my Mom when I was about 10 or so wearng her stockngs. That resulted in the usual lectures. I think the one that stands out is a few years ago I was on another site and was dressed in a babydoll, pantyhose, bra and heels. I was camming and an "accident" caused me to need to wash the pantyhose. I hand washed them and hung them up over the bed to dry under the fan.

I forgot all about it and was just doing computer work when my wife came home. She went to use the master bath and found my PH flying like a flag on a hanger. Boy, was that a cold and frosty time. Looking back on it, I just spoiled a good occasion to come clean about my dressing and everything.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

When I was about 5 or 6, I stole a pair of underwear and a bra from my sister, and hid them in the draw below my bed. Anyway, one day my mum was cleaning out my bedroom, took a look, found them both and handed them back to my sister. Nothing really happened, though, I'm not sure if they know I dress or not.

Divorce, blackmail, years of financial problems and depression. Yeah, that's about it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Humiliation has been the worst consequence for me. Complete, utter humiliation while home on leave from the Navy. I had said goodnight, went upstairs, and put on a sisters dress. Then loosely tied myself to the bedposts. Dad came up to say something and walked right in (no lock on the door). He just looked at me with a sad, disgusted look... The next night he asked if I needed help, but that was it.

The saddest time was when the then-gf came home early. She knew I dressed, having snooped around and finding my stuff, then forcing the confession out of me. But she didn't want to see it. One day, when she was taking a test at school, she came home about 3 hours before I'd thought she'd be there. She did really well on her test and was excited to share the news. Until she she me in a skirt. She cried for a couple of hours and was mad for a while. She's now my wife...

Quote Originally Posted by tinalynn View Post
    Humiliation has been the worst consequence for me. Complete, utter humiliation while home on leave from the Navy. I had said goodnight, went upstairs, and put on a sisters dress. Then loosely tied myself to the bedposts. Dad came up to say something and walked right in (no lock on the door). He just looked at me with a sad, disgusted look... The next night he asked if I needed help, but that was it.

The saddest time was when the then-gf came home early. She knew I dressed, having snooped around and finding my stuff, then forcing the confession out of me. But she didn't want to see it. One day, when she was taking a test at school, she came home about 3 hours before I'd thought she'd be there. She did really well on her test and was excited to share the news. Until she she me in a skirt. She cried for a couple of hours and was mad for a while. She's now my wife...
    Hmm. Does that mean she accepted the fact that you're a crossdresser?

Karen like you I got caught by my wife and ended in divorce but that wasn't the worst. When I was about 15, I tried on a pair of my sisters pants that zip on the side. The zipper got caught and I couldn't get the pants off and it was early morning and I had to go to school. I put my pants over them and had no trouble until gym class. I told the gym teacher that I forgot my shorts and he allowed me to sit it out. At the end of gym everyone had to take showers and he had me take one too. After complaining to him about not sweating I finally told him the truth and he still had me strip my pants in front of everyone. Embarrisment isn't a strong enough word to use as to how I felt. Luckily I was considered crazy and didn't get picked on, but now everyone knew.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I fell asleep while fully dressed and my mum walked in. After a very awkward conversation things weren't right between us for a long time and there was a lot of arguing. In my stupidity I did the exact same thing the following night and it happened again. I actually ended up moving out for two weeks because of it. Absolutely horrible experience, not because I was caught but because of my mums reaction to it. I wish we didn't have to feel like we should live our lives in secret. It's silly how much control we give other people over us, especially as they would never dress how we told them. I'm pretty much past caring now though... X
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I got my handbag stolen while out dancing, and I was only about 20 feet away from it for not very long. My car and flat keys and money were in it, so I had to talk my way on the train, ride back to my home town, walk home across the town centre in the rain (on the upside I got honked by lorry drivers twice) and then call out the landlord to let me in to my flat. I was cursing in a very unfeminine way by the end of it, although am now completely over the fear of going out in public! Still haven't been caught by family though, which I think would be worse, so this story isn't as bad as it sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    It saddens me to think about how many of us are terrified of being discovered crossdressing, even though we're adults...it's one thing for a kid to be afraid of getting caught in his mother's or sister's clothes, but for a grown man to sneak around in his own home and fear being discovered is so sad, it's almost like we're still children only our wives have replaced our parents as the authority figures who frown on our misbehavior...
    This is so true. We live in fear of discovery by others. That's why I finally told my wife and kids. I was tired of hiding myself from everyone.
    Michelle

I was wearing my mom's pantyhose and slip and trying on her shoes when I was about 13. She walked in the door an hour earlier than she said she'd be. It was a nightmare. I was told how sick I was and got grounded and had to quit the swimming team on which I was the number one backstroker. It was horrible but I wasn't smart enough to stop.

Jasmine

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    why didn't you return the panties and teddies after you were done. I thought that was the number 1 rule of NOT getting caught.

Unfortuneately, I wasn't the one doing it at the time. My brother was. How weird is that?

The closest I've been to getting caught was by my mum when I was about 20. I managed to get from the back garden and up the stairs and covered before she came into the house. My heart was thumping out of my chest I can tell you. Got a few questions from girls about my shaved legs in the past but never been out and out caught.

My, at the time soon to be ex, apparently found some of my pictures I forgot to delete or I really don't know what. Anyway it was my computer and she kept it but however as far as I know she has kept her mouth shut to my family, she is still close to my sisters. I almost feel like I don't want to hit the lottery and be blackmailed. But who knows? I sure don't.

Hmm. Does that mean she accepted the fact that you're a crossdresser?

Yes, she does... It took her a few years, and a talk with a lesbian friend (who's reaction was "who cares"), but she accepts it. I can dress around the house, so long as I don't over-do it. She doesn't want me to go out, which I do when out of town on business. (Don't tell her!) She probably knows that I do...

When I was in my early 20's my sister was looking for pot in my room and came across my stash...a large stash including pics and videos.She told my Mom and watched a video of me enfemme and also kept a copy for blackmail purposes which I eventually got back.My Mom on the other hand wanted me to see a thearopist and I remember the constant questions "are you gay?are you gay?" "what did I do wrong as a parent?" "did I do this to you?" "Are you gay? Are you gay?"

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryleigh View Post
    I almost feel like I don't want to hit the lottery and be blackmailed.
    If the lottery was big enough you would be called eccentric because they would hope to be included in the will..

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    In Toronto, dressed and went wandering the downtown. I chose later at night to lower the ambient lighting, and though my face was pretty passable, my wig had been scrunched a bit in its secret hiding place, and my makeup skills were just at their infancy. I wore a conservative skirt, tights, padded my hips and bum, and I couldn't resist wearing some low pumps. I thought I was perfect - hair pulled back behind me ears with a hairband, girly glasses to help hide my brows...... I strolled the twilight on the main streets and loved the sway of my hips, the click of my heels, the reflection in the store windows, and the rush of passing perfectly.

then I headed down into the subway to take a short ride. I pictured myself passing perfectly, demure eyes looking down, knees together, ignored by all the other riders. As soon as I got to the platform, no train coming, totally silent, a woman approaches me and asks what time it is. Terror struck; I had no female voice - how do i answer -she thinks I'm a woman - but..... so I made a falsetto "around nine, I think", and the look on her face changed totally. Then she backed away and something like "He's a man! Everyone - he's a man!"

At this point, I got the attention of a group of twentysomethings further down the platform , and the girls started pointing at me, as I felt the hot shame rising to my ears. Luckily, the train came just then, and I pretended to get on but then at the last moment turned on my heel and went back to the platform, and stumbled drenched, lightheaded and totally discouraged back home. I'm sure I stuck out to everyone on the way home - if you don't own the attitude, it shows. I still get that rollercoaster feeling when I think about it.

1st time I was caught was by my older sister with her bra and panties on while I was in the bathroom,at the time the lock was broken and I forgot, she let out scream and ran out lucky for me she was only home at the time nothing was ever said but the next day the lock was fixed then around 12 then the last time a few years ago was home alone got dress and started to vacuum the living room then in middle of vacuum my son walks in and there I was frozen then yelled at form not knocking and ran out of the room my found out and just laugh her butt off but he never said anything about it thaty I know of

Quote Originally Posted by KarenHiller View Post
    I still shake when i think about my worst time getting caught.

I was home alone, my then wife was away for a few days, so I'd been trying on just about all her clothes, which usually fit me, except for her shoes.

I was standing in our bedroom in front of the full length mirror admiring myself, wearing her white lacy full slip, her padded bra, panties, garter belt with stockings and her backless heels, the only ones i could fit in. Her clothes that I'd spent hours trying on were strewn all over the room.

That's when I heard her trying to get in the front door, and calling out my name. I'd taken the precaution of locking the storm door from the inside with a hook, but that didn't stop her. She took off her shoe, broke the glass, then unhooked the door and came in the house.

I was literally frozen in place, unable to talk or move. She came into the bedroom, saw me and screamed at me, calling me names - you know the list. Luckily she then stormed out of the house and I was able to change before she came back.

Things between us hadn't been good at the time, so seeing me in her best lingerie just pushed her over the edge.

A few months later we were divorced; I lost a good wife and a great wardrobe as well.

Let me know your worst time.

Karen
    I forgot to mention that she went and told my father all about me, and after that, he never seemed comfortable around me. I think that was the worst part.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

red handed

I was siting on my couch in my fav par of PJs bra breast forms and one of my favorite thongs. Thinking of all the things i had to do that day i was gonna meet up with a freind. I told him to call before he came over but who walked in the door early it was him. We stood there silent he was in shock. all i said was i will be right back went and changed and he just pertended that it never happend. I guess its not that bad but he always calls now.

I was caught several tims by my sisters while I was growing up, after all it was mainly their clothes I would ue. Neither of them made a big deal other than warning me if I ruined any of their nylons there would be hell to pay! My mother never caught me but when I finally came out to her when I was 30 she just smiled, patted me on the knee and told me she always knew.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Quote Originally Posted by bridget jones View Post
    When I was in my early 20's my sister was looking for pot in my room and came across my stash...a large stash including pics and videos.She told my Mom and watched a video of me enfemme and also kept a copy for blackmail purposes which I eventually got back.My Mom on the other hand wanted me to see a thearopist and I remember the constant questions "are you gay?are you gay?" "what did I do wrong as a parent?" "did I do this to you?" "Are you gay? Are you gay?"

But your mom didn't seem to care she was sneaking in your room looking to STEAL your POT????

I was only caught once by my mom when I was maybe 12. I was in 8th grade and I was "sick" from school. She came home from work early to see how I was and caught me in her bikini. Pretty embarassing.
    removed

When I was 14, I came home to find my mother and father sitting at the kitchen table, obviously waiting for me. On the table was a pair of stockings and one of my sisters old bikini bathing suit bottoms and top, which I had found in the used clothes bag kept in the basement laundry room. My mother found them hidden under my mattress when she was doing my bedding laundry. My father told me how disappointed he was in me and called me a queer. I used my best Clinton denial and told him I did not have sex with those cute things - maybe one of my sisters put them there as a joke. I think my mother knew the truth and always treated my well and made me feel special. My father believed what he wanted to believe but things were never the same between us after that. Until his death, I remained the son who disappointed him. We never spoke about that incident again...